SkySong278

X-Men: The End

Militia

Splits:

"Of course we're mutants. It's not like kids just pop out all looking the same, eh?" The splits all answered. There were now a total of 20 unarmed Georges. Even unarmed, 20 of him was trouble. Though he may not be a fantastic fighter, George could hold his own in most circumstances. With 20 of him, he would have no trouble doing the same now. He circled around carefully, looking at the woman. She had some strange mutant powers. Certainly useful. 5 more splits filed in. They saw the situation and raised their guns, no doubt to have them ripped away by the prowess of the strange mutant.

Whit

A woman was walking the streets. Her co-workers knew her as Rebecca Whittaker. Her foes knew her as Whit. And the Mutant Police didn't know her. That was how she liked it. The woman brushed her short bangs from her eyes and examined her surroundings. Lately there had been a lot of anti-mutant hype. She, of course, had no trouble avoiding notice. Her power was a blessing, not the curse of some. She could hide her power with such ease that sometimes she even forgot about it. But, she had it. And that made her more dangerous than any human could imagine.

Now, Whit wasn't one to brag. She was proud, and had good reason to be, but was repulsed by bragging. But, if she was one to brag, her words would often reflect her likeness to the great Magneto. A roll model of her's. Whit's hand touched the tattoo on the inside of her left forearm. It was simple, small numbers. 214583. Nothing too noticeable by any normal human. But, a Mutant Police officer would recognize it as the mark. It had been banned by Federal Law long ago, Whit was only a child when she was branded. But, it stayed with her. Just liked her anger towards the humans.

Skylar ▬ Polaris

Skylar walked around the streets of the town, wondering why the people also wandering around much like she was doing looked at her strangely. She then remembered that it was because of her gifts and sighed as she continued to walk around. She had seen a boy that was about her age (Luke) turn into an apartment complex after having snapped at a man that had been staring at him and she followed at a distance behind him into the same apartment complex. She had lived there ever since her parents had thrown her out and had not once seen the other boy but she shrugged a bit, figuring that she just didn't know all of the people there and then went into her own apartment after unlocking the door first. She lived by herself without any roommates because she thought that it would be better to manage that way and she didn't have to divide the chores between her and whoever else was living with her.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Strange....She mused.I've been here barely an hour and a building has already exploded.Eden sat on the bed of a hotel room gazing at the tv.Dumb mutants.Though she hated the way mutants like herself were treated,she didn't understand the need to kill humans.She walked out to the balcony and looked across the darkening city.

(Oops,haven't been on in awhile)

Vittore blinked as things around him started to unfold. So the girl was a mutant, and so were these people. Her power had something to do with gun-jamming, or at least that's what he assumed since the one man said so. As the woman charged at him with unnatural speed, Vittore quickly side-stepped and leaped at the wall, where he pushed off from the balls of his feet and propelled himself upward, landing down away from the direction the girl had been in, but also in the middle of the hostiles. Groaning inwardly, he now aimed his gun at the woman who had charged him. "This ain't gonna go well for you, Dame. That your money?" he asked, narrowing his eyes and grinning. He wanted the money, the good ol' cabbage. "Because I want it. One way or another," Vittore hissed, willing to help her live if she let him have the money.

"They are onto us, those damn police have been trailing us for the past week! They know and we gotta move if we don't want to end up like Sharon"

Luke winced at the mere mention of her name, there used to be four of them who were a gang that no one messed with. Even the police kept their distance thinking they were some youth gang and nothing to get worried about but then that allchanged after a so call friend had ratted them out. The memory of that night when she was taken still made him fill guilty for letting it happen, he should have heard them coming or at least smelt them for crying out loud but he didn't and now Sharon was gone.... Lockedup like an animal somewhere.

Kiba and Josh were on edge as they paced the room, he had known someone had been trailing him but it was just a girl his age. She could live here for all he knew or was one of those rotten spies?! It was too risky to leave now so he would use this time wisely.

"Listen lads, I'm checking out a person I saw today, I just didn't like the way she was following me. Sort things out abdbe ready to go at a moments notice, we are getting out of here tonight!"

Skylar

Sky was reading in her room while laying sprawled on her bed. She had a one-level apartment which meant that the apartment didn't have another floor other than the floor level. She had checked out one of those but had decided that the one she had now worked out just fine. While she read, she had no idea that the person that she had accidentally trailed on the way back here was going to come to the apartment soon. She just continued to read and was prepared for anything just in case someone came and attacked her.

Whit

Whit shoved her hands into her pockets and shivered in the autumn wind. It was cold, or it was to her. She had never had a high tolerance for being cold. She was one of those people who would rather sit in a sauna than outside at night. Now, she walked past an apartment. Not many people lived there, but a known mutant did. She shivered again. This time, she was disgusted by the mutant's lack of self respect. Living amongst humans. It was disgusting and dangerous. A hand gripped her shoulder with surprising strength. "Think of the devil and the devil shall appear." She whispered as she was whipped around to face a gruesome looking human.

"C'mon back to my place, pretty thing. I'm sure y'all got money enough ta keep me pleased." He drawled out. But no, humans never did this alone. Two of his friends came around, sneering and talking to her about how she looked. How would a human react to this? She asked herself. Whit was pretty good at pretending to be human, and now she was going to do the same. If it got too rough, or annoying, she'd end it. "Help! Please! Someone, help me!" She screamed. Surely that female mutant would help her. Then she wouldn't have to give away her own powers.

((DP! biggrin.gif Time to interact!))

Luke

Her scent wasn't on his floor which meant she hadn't followed him back to his room but that didn't mean she wasn't watching all the same, Kiba had seen to the cameras on there floor a while ago and Josh had made sure that he always was in contact with an animal to make sure nothing sneaked up on them.

Going down a few floors however he caught it, turned out it was wafting from the stairwell which he went down until he reached the first floor and stopped at a door. So this was her, great! She had been spying on them! Living in this place trying to act like a mutant! His blood was heated now that someone would even dare try that on his block!

He snapped out of his thoughts just as he was about to brake in when he heard someone yelling for help, mutant? Or human?

A mutant would take care of a human at ease... But it sounded like a woman in trouble... What did he care?! Time to brake in, gently he turned the doorknob after years of braking into houses he did it with skill.

Skylar

Sky heard the yell from outside but she also heard the doorknob to her apartment open and knew someone was breaking in and went to investigate that first. She went out into the main area just as he came in and she asked dryly, "Why are you breaking into my apartment?" She then sighed before using her generating magnetic fields power to bring one of her daggers to her and added as she walked out of her apartment after putting the dagger in one of her wrist sheathes, "I need to check something that I heard earlier but have a seat on my couch and wait for me to come back; we'll talk then." She had a feeling that the boy that broke into her apartment was a mutant like her so she didn't have a problem with using one of her powers in front of him. When she reached the area where the girl was, she took her dagger out again but held it behind her back and said to the boy in front of the girl, "I hope you weren't about to attack her."

Whit

Whit was pleased to see that it had worked. No doubt she appeared to be a human. But, something was different. A new field that pushed against her's drastically. It took her own quick thinking and focus to change her own field so that it was barely working. "I-I I don't know what I did wrong! Please! Help me!" She whimpered, letting her own fear take over. No matter her certainty that she could not and would not be hurt, she still needed to be careful. She still felt fear. The man wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled it tight, grinning. "I weren't about ta hurt her. Jus' take her back ta my place." The only thing more disgusting than his voice was his smell. Whit had to use all of her mind on not escaping. It would be detrimental if three scum like these knew she was a mutant. She'd have to kill them all.

Luke

Did that honestly just happen? She just used her power in front of him, not even bothered that he was a mutant or not! People like her were the reason why him and his gang now had to move, well Luke waits on no one including girls!

He slammed the door behind him as he followed after her, just what was she checking out which was more important than him breaking into her apartment. He leaned against the doorway of the block as he watched, three drunken guys trying to hit on a girl that defo didn't want to go in there. The girl was trying to stop them, or what he thought anyway.

How about he gave those humans the scare of their lives?

Behind the men stood a snarling wolf or a very large dog as some people dare call him, he hated that. His fangs were bared and he snapped, he could kill them at such ease!

Whit

Whit was jostled away from the sound of the snarl. One of the men stayed near the wolf however. The man was, undoubtedly, stupid. He kicked at the dog, laughing as he did so. "Look at the little puppy! Is this dat chick's pup? Maybeh we oughtta kill it. Let it bleed out righ' in fronta her." He sneered. The man turned his head. That was more than enough time for Whit to finish this. All at once, she called forward her field, intensifying it to unbearable levels. She heard the man behind her scream as metal punched through his body to get to her. A sharp pain in the back of her neck told her that the man holding her had fillings. As soon as the metal all around had started moving in on her, Whi stopped it by reversing the field. The result was absolutely catastrophic. The metal that had no doubt lodged its self in the men was ripped free. Whit had been very careful to spare the mutants as best as she could. However, the one with the field was most likely pushed away by the sudden change in her own field.

Whit looked down as the men lay crumpled on the ground. The one who had kicked the wolf dog was crippled, the other one dead. The one who's filling was lodged in her neck was dying. She watched with cold, cool satisfaction as the light drained from the man's eyes. No one touched her like that and lived. Whit reversed the field carefully and winced as the filling came free. It was golden. She grinned and tossed it away, it was bloody anyhow. "Thanks for the help, you two." She said quietly to the mutants who she recognized as mutants.

Skylar

Sky had heard the door to her apartment slam shut somewhere behind her and knew that the boy that had been there was now outside somewhere nearby but she didn't worry about that right now. She was about to talk to the man but before she could, the men had turned their attention to a snarling dog behind him and his friends and then the girl had fought them. She was also about to help her fight them but she had already taken care of it. "You're welcome I guess even though I don't think I did anything," she said in reply to the girl's thanks. "Well unless you call talking to them helping then yeah."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Whit

"No, I suppose you didn't help. But, I figured I'd thank you anyhow. That's proper, is it not? Now then," Whit scanned the area. No one had seen what she'd done other than the mutants. She now grabbed the nearest man's leg and dragged him to the dumpster nearby. "You could help, however. Leaving these bodies just sitting out for any human to see is going to be less than pleasurable for all of us, especially you. Since you live with them." She added with disgust. Whit heaved the man's body into the dumpster and looked at her dress suit. Scowling, she rubbed helplessly at the blood. "I don't suppose that you have any clothes that would fit me, however, do you? I can't go out on the streets looking like this. Certainly not back to work." She muttered, dragging yet another body to the dumpster. "Hey, doggie. When you're done being frightening, take care of that man." She ordered.

Skylar

"Yes that's proper," Sky said in reply as the girl scanned the area. She then heard what she said about helping move the bodies and nodded before taking the legs of the second man and dragging it to the dumpster as well. "I might if you wear the same size shirts and pants as I do," she said in reply to her question that was directed at her before she talked to the dog. If it was the boy that had been in her apartment before, then that meant he was a shifter and that the dog form he was in was probably one of two. She didn't know what his second form was but she had a feeling that she didn't want to see it or if she did, it wouldn't be in a situation like this. "After you move that body you can tell me why you broke into my apartment since I'm curious to know why you did that," she said to the dog with her arms crossed over her chest with her dagger still in her hand.

Luke

O that man was so totally dying for aiming a kick at him! Crouching down he prepared to launch himself at the man aiming for his throat when the dog tags that hung around his neck started to move... That wasn't normal. He stopped dead as they began to drift forward towards that girl making him wide eyed as to what her power was, this wasn't normal even for mutants and then the tags shot back into his chest knocking the wind out of him. He sprang backwards trying to ease the blow, only kinda worked but the men... Not a hope for them and the liquid blood that poured from them was enough to show there was no hope for them.

Metal mutant girl started dragging the bodies away with that spy girl, Huph! Luke never got frightened! He grabbed the man's leg and dragged it to the rest of them, his stomach growled as he tasted the blood that rolled down his throat, a lovely meaty meal right under his nose. He dropped the corpse as the spy girl demanded to know what he was up to.

"Making damn sure you weren't a spy! The Mutant Police are making a move on this place soon, my gang is getting out tonight. I suggest you do too unless you wanna be caught by those scum bags"

Luke replied with a growl, last thing he wanted was one of these mutants pinning this murder on him. He was already wanted due to his crimes, survival of the fittest and the others weren't fit to continue on... Neither was those humans!

Whit

Whit looked at him surprised. The boy was a shapeshifter. She'd only been half sure that he was a mutant. Now she was certain. "Well, mister. You'll want to keep the shapeshifting on the down low. That's a very noticeable power you've got. While mine," Whit waved her hand, changed the field, and brought a fire escape stairway crumbling down towards her. She stopped it and pushed it away. "Is not. You have no proof I just did that. But, she does." Whit spun around and faced Sky, murderous itnent in her eyes. "Tell me you won't turn me in and I might spare you."

Edited by Kokay

Skylar

"Of course I'm not a spy," Sky said incredulously. "Why would I be a spy? If you think I was following you earlier, I was only coming back here which is my home now and I had no idea that you lived here too until today. The only reason that I chose the apartment that I did was because it was the only one that had one story." She then heard the rest of what the girl said after she got onto the fire escape after having it come down towards her and asked in reply, "Why would I turn you in?" Turning her attention back to the boy she said, "I'll leave as well as soon as I pack up my stuff again and pay my rent." With a small sigh, she sheathed her dagger back into its wrist sheathe, and then turned to go back to her apartment to pack.

Luke

"Huph, you don't even know the half of it girl"

Luke replied with a light chuckle, he was telling the truth as shapeshiftibg as wolf was pretty basic compared with the others things that he could do. Well at least the girl was getting out while she still could, he didn't care either way but he also didn't want the humans to have their way with either of them at the same time. This mental controlling girl was seriously bad ass, look out for number one type of person in his eyes.

"I don't need a lecture! I can deal with those humans at ease, nothing but mutant haters the lot of them"

He snarled his fur standing on end from the mere thought of humans having a go at him, still he found it rather funny that the other girl was going to pay her rent like a good girl before she left... The landlord knew his place when it came to Luke and his gang.

"Guess your gonna go back to being a human, no pride in yourself ah?"

He jeered, he can be such a jerk sometimes but the humans made him like this!

+Avi+

Avi hissed as more splits appeared, carrying weapons. "If we're both mutants, why're you threatening me?" she snarled, as she used her power to take away the weapons of the newcomers. They looked like they were about to fight hand to hand combat, so she decided to go on the defensive. Porcupine quills as sharp as swords sprouted out of her back, bristling. She was ready for any fight. "Do you accept evolution, and the survival of the fittest? Or do you support the humans, foolishly trying to survive in this hostile environment? If you are for the second option, then I must kill all of you here and now, before you become a threat in the future." She spat, though her sentence was a little foolish. They all looked the same, smelled the a same, and sounded the same. Trying to find the original was impossible, and he could just make more splits. Still, she would try, if the split answered wrongly. "Tell me." she said, her eyes full of silent fury.

Skylar

Sky turned around when she heard the boy's jeer and said in reply coldly, "No I'm not going back to being a human but I've always been polite and always paid my rent here on time and if I'm going to leave might as well pay the final rent before then. I'm Skylar by the way if you care and I also think you're too cute for your own good but that's just me." She then turned back around and headed the rest of the way to her apartment before closing the door behind her and then heading towards her room to pack. She got out her backpack from her closet, put all of her clothes that were in her drawers and in the closet in it, got her money, put it in there as well except for the rent money, zipped up the bag, and then put on her shoulder before heading out to the apartment complex's main building. There she turned in the key to the apartment, paid the rent, and then left shortly afterward to go somewhere else.

The woman hissed and dodged when a bolt of electricity was sent towards the gun in her hand. The weapon clattered to the ground when she dropped it; there was no use carrying it around anymore. It was worthless. "Who did that? Was it the girl?" she wheezed, ignoring the man who was threatening her with a gun for the time being. The man had that been searching Fae's pockets finally reacted and joined his partner in crime, glaring threateningly at the man with the gun. "Not the girl. I can't say where it came from. We have more immediate problems at the moment though Margret."

"Of course the damn money is mine, and you ain't getting it. Why don't you work some of that magic of yours Soren?" she said, her voice suddenly confident. The clapping man tilted his head to the side when he heard his name. He opened his mouth and let out a raucous... caw? In a matter of seconds, the man had shifted from human into a pitch-black crow. He hovered in the air for a second before flitting off to the top of a building. When he perched on the edge of the rooftop, he returned to his human form and shouted down, "I think I'll watch Margret. I prefer others to do the dirty work."

"You JERK!" Margret screeched. Fae realized the man was close enough for her to reach the gun now... but that stunt he had just done? She knew she wouldn't be fast enough to jam it. His reflexes were too fast. If only she could... perhaps she could halt this whole conflict. But she knew there was nothing she could do here except be killed. Unlike these people, she was soft, not rough and tumble. She looked fearfully at the person behind the garbage can, the one who had shot off the lightning bolt. Was it safe to follow him? Did she really have any other choice? She slowly started to creep over, hoping that everyone else was too caught up in the conflict to notice her.

Edited by Walker

Whit

Whit heard the girl's words and it took all she had not to kill her then and there. "You're doing WHAT?! Paying your rent?! What kind of foolish are you?! I can see hiding among them, but actually obeying their laws?!" Whit felt her field wavering dangerously. It was strengthening. She had to get it under control soon. "Flirting with an obvious human hater, now? You're pathetic." She spat the words out. Whit hated humans and she hated mutants who protected them. "Learn the ways of a mutant or stop pretending to be one." She growled. It would only take a little bit more to push her over the edge and cause her to actually attack the girl. It had been a bad enough day already. What was more blood on her hands?

((she already left coke but I'll treat it like she heard what Whit said before she left so I can make it work happy.gif; man, Whit can be really mean sad.gif))

Skylar

Sky had heard what the girl had said before she had gone into her apartment to pack and then leave shortly afterward and all that she had said hurt, but she tried not to dwell on her words for too long. She thought that getting away from the humans and the complex would be good for her so she headed deeper into town, ignoring the stares that she got from people as she passed them by. When she got to an area that people weren't watching her anymore, she looked around and was surprised to see that it had been a site of an explosion. The surprise then faded when she came across a manhole cover and then used her magnetic field power to move it out of the way so that she could climb down the ladder most of the way and then put it back in its place using her power again. The surprise then came back a short while afterward when she found that it mainly smelled like laundry detergent instead of a sewer and that there were also bunk beds and other stuff there but then just shrugged and sat on one of the top bunks with her stuff, laying down on her back and staring up at the ceiling as she let the tears fall down her cheeks when the words that the girl had said earlier went around in her head again and again.

((she's at the old hang-out place that Nick and company had been in before he transported them to the new one after the explosion))

Edited by SkySong278

Sky said he was cute! Luke the ladies man had hit the jackpot again, his smile was clear to see when she just left storming out and heading off in a random direction or so he thought from the looks of it.

"I'm packing, see you around missy"

Luke barked as he slip passed her, his fur was standing on end as if danger was close by or something. He had that feeling that one would get if you were being watched from the shadows. He went inside quickly running up the steps with large loping strides til he got to his place. He shifted as he walked through the door finding the lads were almost done packing.

"Hurry up, I got a feeling them are already here"