dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I have her, and I need a mate of some kind. What would anyone suggest?

She is beautiful!

I would keep the Terrae in the lineage, and would change only the Tinsel breed using Brimstones, Harvests or Golds instead.

She is beautiful!

I would keep the Terrae in the lineage, and would change only the Tinsel breed using Brimstones, Harvests or Golds instead.

I have no CB Golds, though I do have CB Brimstones. I need to grab one more to make this work. I think Harvests would look the best, though - they're close in color to the Bronze.

Just bred this Nebula Tinselkin!

Take me home!

I'd like to know who it goes to happy.gif

That was fast blink.gif But who took it?

If you look at the egg's page you will see that SilverIron claimed the egg.

I haven't kept tinselkin in a good long while, but this I could not resist:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BQpsX

I believe I have a suitable mate for it amongst the kin I have still on my scroll from previous collecting expeditions, if not, I may have to go hunting for something special for that baby. smile.gif

Uh, so here I am, double-posting. xd.png

But I come bearing a gift, to anyone who will please PM me to adopt this pretty little critter: 6th-gen blue stripe tinsel kin from golds in both parents' lines.

Letting it go to the AP. Need the space tomorrow to breed for a friend's prezzie, and I'm locked up with pretties I can't let go. Sorry! sad.gif Will try again, next week.

Edited by blackdragon71

I need a mate for this Tinsel.

I've decided I want a tinselkin that follows a similar pattern since finding something with Frills is a lot harder. Anyone have anything that would look good? Willing to offer first offspring of said tinsel

I've decided I want a tinselkin that follows a similar pattern since finding something with Frills is a lot harder. Anyone have anything that would look good? Willing to offer first offspring of said tinsel

Can't breed you a partner, but maybe later you might want a sibling of this to continue the lineage? The colours look good together.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Mun8a

Just remembered: this one I could breed, not Tinsel, not the fitting colours, but the right shape... http://dragcave.net/lineage/6mblo

Edited by lilysally

I have tons of Tinselfails (spreadsheet here), but unfortunately I don't have anything that would be a perfect match. I don't have two green-colored 3rd-generations. The closest I could come is a Terrae from this pairing, if you'd be interested.

Duh, forgot I had a 3G Tinsel from Vines! *facepalm* Alright, how does an egg from THIS pairing sound? As you're probably aware, Tinsels aren't producing very well right now, so it may take a bit for me to get you an egg from them. I also can't promise they won't refuse, but I'd be glad to try them for you if you'd like. I typically gift his offspring anyway.

Also, lillysally, I'm eager to see the offspring of the TK you picked up. I can't wait to see those two lineages combined. :3 I'm glad it went to a good home.

Edited by Chanilove

What a nice surprise to come home from work and see the little lovely on my scroll. Made my day, thank you.

You`re welcome. smile.gif

I have a Royal Blue from Apollo and Living In Sin here. Free to a good home! Just name it and love it. <3

I took this baby. smile.gif Thank you. smile.gif

I've got two tinselkins up for grabs

- a double arrowhead moonstone with lineages from Abby, Alcoholic, Roreng & Dawn's Silver Medal: lineage here

- a ... symmetrical shaped (tongue.gif) tsunami wyvern from DSM, Apollo, Abby and Patxaran (GONE - you're welcome, analogized! :3)

[@Chanilove - this is the pairing you helped with! Still waiting for them to give me a Sunsong for you. *eyeroll*]

Please name them if you take them - freezing/re-gifting is fine, but don't bite, kill or use as trade fodder. Thanks! :3 (And if you're feeling chatty, drop a pm to let me know who took which!)

Claim my moonstone

Edited by alyelle

Gaaaaah, I want this. Really badly. ; _ ;

...Scroll, why must you be locked???

Likewise >.<

It's so beautiful...