Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself & my Thuweds

My scroll is darkdreamer253

My Thuweds are here

I have 6 total, tho 1 I found on the AP is actually a Dorkwed Vampire... also inbred... so no bred eggs from him ^^'

I might start sharing Thuweds here from my Thuweds, but I'm also willing(if you want) to try & bite your eggs with my Vampire. Not the same as getting a bred Thuwed, but bitten by a Thuwed is cool too, right? IDK, just thought I'd offer.

Also, if you want to know what I named my Thuweds, they are all named in Saurian save for 1 because of its code. There's a translator here but you have to delete the space or it won't translate properly

Edited by darkdreamer253

Finally "finished" my 7-generation gradient Thuwed lineage. Took about 2 years for everything to come together. The second generation has a gradient pattern that's as close as I can get given what I have to work with. 

I say it's "finished" because I want to try to improve it in a couple of spots, if I ever get lucky enough to get the specific dragon(s) I need. 

until then I'll be breeding and giving away eggs from the current lineage, soooo...

https://dragcave.net/teleport/50becb6b3bba11ef8c457d3420727f08

Helloooo ^-^ I only have a small handful of Thuweds, 6 to be precise, but I may start trying to gather some more. I just picked up my newest one today and I think it may be my favorite of my current Thuweds 😄 

i just realised after going through and renaming all my dragons - the dragon i thought was just a 11th gen Dorkface is also a 5th gen Thuwed! i'm not really sure how rare that is nowadays, but it gave me a good laugh. 

i haven't been in the community for a very long time, could i get a hand figuring out if that's rare or not? (guessing not, but hey, definitely made me double take!)

On 4/28/2021 at 1:29 AM, bazooka544 said:

i just realised after going through and renaming all my dragons - the dragon i thought was just a 11th gen Dorkface is also a 5th gen Thuwed! i'm not really sure how rare that is nowadays, but it gave me a good laugh. 

i haven't been in the community for a very long time, could i get a hand figuring out if that's rare or not? (guessing not, but hey, definitely made me double take!)

LOVE suprises like that, congrats!