Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Hi, I'd like to introduce myself & my Thuweds

My scroll is darkdreamer253

My Thuweds are here

I have 6 total, tho 1 I found on the AP is actually a Dorkwed Vampire... also inbred... so no bred eggs from him ^^'

I might start sharing Thuweds here from my Thuweds, but I'm also willing(if you want) to try & bite your eggs with my Vampire. Not the same as getting a bred Thuwed, but bitten by a Thuwed is cool too, right? IDK, just thought I'd offer.

Also, if you want to know what I named my Thuweds, they are all named in Saurian save for a few because of the code. There's a translator here but you have to delete the space or it won't translate properly

Edited by darkdreamer253

Finally "finished" my 7-generation gradient Thuwed lineage. Took about 2 years for everything to come together. The second generation has a gradient pattern that's as close as I can get given what I have to work with. 

I say it's "finished" because I want to try to improve it in a couple of spots, if I ever get lucky enough to get the specific dragon(s) I need. 

until then I'll be breeding and giving away eggs from the current lineage, soooo...

https://dragcave.net/teleport/50becb6b3bba11ef8c457d3420727f08

Helloooo ^-^ I only have a small handful of Thuweds, 6 to be precise, but I may start trying to gather some more. I just picked up my newest one today and I think it may be my favorite of my current Thuweds 😄 

i just realised after going through and renaming all my dragons - the dragon i thought was just a 11th gen Dorkface is also a 5th gen Thuwed! i'm not really sure how rare that is nowadays, but it gave me a good laugh. 

i haven't been in the community for a very long time, could i get a hand figuring out if that's rare or not? (guessing not, but hey, definitely made me double take!)

On 4/28/2021 at 1:29 AM, bazooka544 said:

i just realised after going through and renaming all my dragons - the dragon i thought was just a 11th gen Dorkface is also a 5th gen Thuwed! i'm not really sure how rare that is nowadays, but it gave me a good laugh. 

i haven't been in the community for a very long time, could i get a hand figuring out if that's rare or not? (guessing not, but hey, definitely made me double take!)

LOVE suprises like that, congrats!

Pure stripe Thuwed free to a good home

Also I am looking for 3rd even gen Thuwed's for my collection/project that I may pick back up after a long long break lol, I'm especially looking for some of the 'newer' pairs eg. the xenowyrm pairs. If anyone has a second gen they'd be willing to breed please let me know.

Edit: hopefully link works this time!

Edited by Lilali

I’ve managed to get mates for a few of my Thuwed dragons. I usually breed them while I’m egg locked so they go to the AP, but if anyone would like an egg from one of these dragons (https://dragcave.net/group/162429) please let me know!

Edited by Rhikasa

6 hours ago, kzspot said:

I just looked at the children of a 3 gen thuwed parents that I have, and TJ just bred an egg. but where is the list to get on?

There is no longer a list. TJ just breeds randomly and abandons the eggs, I believe.

17 hours ago, purplehaze said:

There is no longer a list. TJ just breeds randomly and abandons the eggs, I believe.

Danke.

Hello! I've discovered I have a few Thuweds, and one of my goals is to one day have a dragon from each Thuwed pair. If anyone's interested, you can find my neatly-lineaged Thuweds here (grouped in with my neatly-lineaged Saltkins); just message me and I'll breed anyone on my scroll! (I don't normally breed my dragons, so requests are the best way to get a thuwed from me.)