Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

EG6 Pure Thuwed - Thanks, Scoobydoo1021 for letting me know where it went!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

EG4 Pure Thuwed for the grabs: *taken*

Have a lot of fun with it @Scoobydoo1021

Edited by Astreya

Silvi's emergency cave is full of 1 hour left Thuweds! :O

Screenshot_20200408-213748.thumb.png.6436366f5c47ecaa0f4a060d5c364fce.png

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Silvi's emergency cave is full of 1 hour left Thuweds! 😮

Screenshot_20200408-213748.thumb.png.6436366f5c47ecaa0f4a060d5c364fce.png

I saw this about 3 hours after you posted it- looks like most of the eggs died. :(

I miss the sign ups.

Edited by heyninja

That's sad. I'd love one but I'd rather see them go to people who care about them rather than just ignore them like this. 

55 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

That's sad. I'd love one but I'd rather see them go to people who care about them rather than just ignore them like this. 

Very weird--were they all owned by one multi-scroller looking to create neglected dragons?

2 hours ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Very weird--were they all owned by one multi-scroller looking to create neglected dragons?

I wondered that, too.

Shame they died. :(

28 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Such a waste.

Right? I love thuweds so much, I hate to see things like this happen.

Edited by heyninja

So many people would have loved to have a 2g Thuwed, this is very upsetting.

I still prefer the old way of TJ handing out the eggs. I know it was more time consuming and more of a hassle for him but a lot of people don't have computers fast enough to catch the eggs in the AP.

I was in AP for about 7 hours trying to get at least one when I thought they would hit the AP

Edited by shannecy

oh, that's pretty sad🙁

Though I know some people would like to make a special thuwed ND sometimes, I think this time is a little over. 

5 minutes ago, Raphy said:

Anyone want a 4th gen Thuwed + SAltkin checker? I'd love him to go to someone who'd appreciate him.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you! Very much appreciated, I generally love lineages with ALTs, even if I'm opposed to the current exclusivity of them. Very nice lineage!

15 hours ago, kanya146715 said:

oh, that's pretty sad🙁

Though I know some people would like to make a special thuwed ND sometimes, I think this time is a little over. 

It's really hard unfortunately to make a Thuwed ND because sometimes they will get views and it is very difficult to know the exact time when it was bred. 

I was one minute late to the Thuwed drop unfortunately, sad I missed the mint but there's always next time :D Congratulations to everyone who got one! 

I remember when Thuweds used to have sign-up lists lol - what's the method of distribution these days? Sorry if it's already been answered, but I haven't been on the forums in a while

Edited by LumosSeeker148

5 minutes ago, LumosSeeker148 said:

I remember when Thuweds used to have sign-up lists lol - what's the method of distribution these days? Sorry if it's already been answered, but I haven't been on the forums in a while

Seems like he is just dropping them to the AP these days as an FFA.

11 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Seems like he is just dropping them to the AP these days as an FFA.

Thanks @purplehaze! Are there approximate times when he does the breeding/dropping into AP? Or is it just random every month?