Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

1 hour ago, Shadowsearcher said:

I do have a messy-lineaged Pillow from Faccen.

Actually that is not a messy lineage. ;) Unless you want only purebred or checker lineages.

All the dragons in the base generation are verified Thuweds, so it is really a pretty desirable lineage.

Edited by purplehaze

Posted (edited)

If it's possible, would anyone mind breeding me any 3G EG pure thuweds?

I have some 3EG and 4EG pure thuweds that I'd be happy to breed in exchange - I'm just looking for more pure thuweds to try to get as long of a pure, non-inbred thuwed line as possible.

Here's a link to all my thuweds if anybody's interested in a trade:

My Thuwed Group

EDIT: THANK YOU SO MUCH Seahorse!! I will treat them like the treasure they are 🥺

Edited by Mystjerne
Forgot to include the E

Looks like I just missed the 2G Thuwed coming through the AP by a few minutes!

Did anyone else have any luck and are now a proud 2G Thuwed owner? :D

Posted (edited)

HAVE: EG3 Electric Pure Thuwed - Make an offer on my hatchling!

or can breed EG3 Pure Thuwed sib to vcdKr or Ok1Vf (if needed can switch mates)

WANT: EG3 Pure Thuwed unrelated to 3eXRo, SoahJ, 5xqVH, DgSDm, oWpjK

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Hmm.. If so, then..

I have 4 OgnI great Sun Dragon Thuwed from Deoc Thuwed and Nadkohkamo Thuwed (about 10th g from them).  Messy

Tide RoyalOutlaw Thuwed from Jkedo Thuwed and Woeto Thuwed (about 9th g from them). Little messy

and his offspring RoyalOutlaw Thuwed Dorkface X  (both 10th from Thuweds and Dorkface) Lil messy

Lovely Alanna Knightheart Thuwed from Kohhuo Thuwed and Wahc Xuhlojk Thuwed (4th g pyramid) 

Loyal Scavenger Thuwed from Rcusb Muhhen Thuwed and Wahc Omroh Thuwed (4th g checkered pyramid) 

Zdeuk Dorkwed von Mess from Wect Thuwed and Fadb Thuwed back on the 15th gen (82nd gen of whole lineage) May be other Thuweds, but at 82 gen the line gets a little harder to follow.. (also has Penk and Dorkface) Messy

A much cleaner one Zhuldyz Kirjava Thuwed III 3g Pure Thuwed pyramid from Rcaqquht Naquht Thuwed and Wahc Jefxhej0do Thuwed, and 3even and grlnd . 

Gemwater Holiday Thuwed 4g pyramid from two Thuwed sets - zQGEn and Jkhafot-haloh Thuwed, and Deoc Thuwed and Nadkohkamo Thuwed 

And my last two messy children, 

IfZiD Penk Dorkwed von Mess (92nd gen of whole lineage) from Wect and Fadb Thuwed way back through a stone (a couple of different lines to the same ancestors) (that apparently I can follow the lineage through.. huh..)  Messy

And Ward Penk Dorkwed von Mess (75th gen of whole lineage) from Wect and Fadb Thuwed.  Messy 

The ones that are nice lines I'd like to breed with other similar nice lines, but if anyone sees a pairing in my scroll (Thuwed and something else?) that I can breed that you would like, you can message me.  I'll see what I can do at the time.  

:) 

Posted (edited)

Hey, I found an egg with one of the parents claiming it's a Thuwed, is there a way to verify it? I want to be sure before I name my dragon as one.

Anyway, here it is. It may end up fogged a few times, since it's just an egg, so sorry in advance if you happen to check when it's fogged still.  LhxdZ.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw
HTML link to dragon didn't work. And then the egg was too close to the end of the paragraph, so I changed it again.

1 hour ago, celestialtroll said:

Hey, I found an egg with one of the parents claiming it's a Thuwed, is there a way to verify it? I want to be sure before I name my dragon as one.

Anyway, here it is. It may end up fogged a few times, since it's just an egg, so sorry in advance if you happen to check when it's fogged still.  LhxdZ.gif

Yes, it’s a genuine Thuwed. I checked by clicking on the grandfather, Wectod N0lohd Thuwed, and it has a link to the Verified Thuwed page. You can always check that way, by clicking on the first generation dragons. 

On 6/13/2022 at 8:09 PM, oxoniensis said:

Yes, it’s a genuine Thuwed. I checked by clicking on the grandfather, Wectod N0lohd Thuwed, and it has a link to the Verified Thuwed page. You can always check that way, by clicking on the first generation dragons. 

Thank you!! 😊