Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Inbred Thuwed egg looking for a good home:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! ~ you’re welcome, purplehaze! ♥️

Edited by Rhikasa

1 minute ago, Rhikasa said:

Inbred Thuwed egg looking for a good home:

Oh wow, that Thuwed is magnificently inbred, fantastic job ❤️

Figured I'd try this here too:

H: 3g bronze tinsel from ribbon (just something I currently bred. I have a few thuweds and neat lineages on my scroll. Feel free to poke around and let me know if you find something that interests you).

W: 4th gen or less upstair thuwed (ex: Example)

NOT from:

purplextan ridge

terrae x harvest

sunset x horse

pink x albino

bbw x terrae

holly x winter seasonal

https://dragcave.net/teleport/cfe163d8e4caa12b8260b3f137f2f1d7

I have a 4G even gen Thuwed hatchie that I would prefer go to someone who doesn't yet have a Thuwed (or doesn't have a non-messy/inbred one). If it's still up in 3ish hours then anyone is welcome to take it, would just like to give a Thuwed-less player first dibs ^^  Enjoy ❤️

Edited by zippuzzle

Have: 5g PB Thuwed

Want: any PB even gen Thuwed from pairs listed below & unrelated to MXHmn, JYU8r, oAn3O, FkN39

(White x Silver / Mint x Guardian / Autumn x Summer / Sunset  x Horse / Spring x Neotropical / Sunsong x Blue Nebula / Yulebuck x Ribbon Dancer / Blue Ridgewing x Nocturne / Green Nebula x Black Striped / Neotropical x Canopy / Ice x Tri-horn / Heartseeker x Golden Wyvern / Pillow x Solstice / Winter Magis x Soulpeace / Frostbite x Pillow / Aether x Mistletoe / Mutamore x Moonstone / Floral Crowned x Green Siyat / Blue Fire Gem x Soulstone /  Morpho x Tarantula Hawk / Tatter x Honey / Skysilk x Erador /  Gold Lunar Herald x Snow Angel)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by shannecy

I finally have a 2g Thuwed after trying and failing to catch one for 4 years, thanks to a very generous person. ❤️

Edited by Dragonalassa

15 hours ago, Bodecia said:

Have: 3G GOLD Thuwed. 

Want: Just taking best offer.  Burnished almost never throws Gold, so this is a rare opportunity for someone. 

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you so much @Bodecia. What a lovely surprise to wake up to find on my scroll 😁.

Can anyone help? I'm looking for a 3G step/stair Stripe Thuwed that will be male unrelated to this Thuwed and this one that has a CB Stripe.

I have quite a few PB Thuweds I can breed in return, basically anything in this group is available.

Edited by Wiz

found a Nhiostrife with a mother who's a QUADRUPLE 4EG THUWED! unfortunately whoever bred it used a CB as the other parent which is frustrating but it's still half perfection. froze the adorable hatchie though (it's on my scroll, page 7.) name of the user who bred the perfect Thuwed is Myriade, doesn't seem like there's a user in the forum with that name but thanks whoever you are

Edited by bord

Can I just offer a comment for the genius who added all the Thuwed Christmas eggs to hatcheries so they have now all grown up in the wild, and say:

PLEASE NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!

🤥 😪

I hatched 5G Salty Thuwed Checker with Mistletoes and Aethers for someone who doesn't have a (non-messy) Thuwed yet. It is unfortunately a gender-lotto because I am out of precogs and the AP time is too low.  On a two way so I can see where it goes, but just drop in any egg (besides a CB holiday because I can't accept most of those).

Edit: No longer a lotto, she has gendered correctly ^^  Please remember that I am checking scrolls to ensure it goes to someone who doesn't already have a nice Thuwed

Edited by zippuzzle
gone

On 12/28/2023 at 11:24 PM, alci said:

Can I just offer a comment for the genius who added all the Thuwed Christmas eggs to hatcheries so they have now all grown up in the wild, and say:

PLEASE NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!

🤥 😪

I saw this too, and was wondering if it was because the AP was too backed up at the time so the eggs never made it to the AP before they died/grew up.

13 hours ago, whitestar said:

I saw this too, and was wondering if it was because the AP was too backed up at the time so the eggs never made it to the AP before they died/grew up.

No, the eggs were added to a hatchery well before they hit the 4d mark. They would have hit the AP ass eggs around the 3d mark, well before they were in any danger of dying. 😒

I have 4 Thuweds, all 2nd gen, that I would breed and trade to others to spread them around a little. I do use specific partners and will not take requests for using a different partner.

You can see them here: 2nd Gen Thuweds

Edited by Imperialism