Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

10 hours ago, Imperialism said:

I have 4 Thuweds, all 2nd gen, that I would breed and trade to others to spread them around a little. I do use specific partners and will not take requests for using a different partner.

You can see them here: 2nd Gen Thuweds

How on earth have you managed to catch so many? You lucky person lol
I've never caught any. I think I have one 2nd gen, but that was from years ago when you could actually apply to TJ to get one.
I occasionally remember to check the thuweds and will sometimes see they have eggs, but I can never work out when the eggs are actually abandoned.

2 hours ago, RoseRedAus said:

How on earth have you managed to catch so many? You lucky person lol
I've never caught any. I think I have one 2nd gen, but that was from years ago when you could actually apply to TJ to get one.
I occasionally remember to check the thuweds and will sometimes see they have eggs, but I can never work out when the eggs are actually abandoned.

That is exactly how I got them. Years ago, applying when TJ was breeding. My oldest one will be 14 years old at the end of this month lol I have never caught any unfortunately :(

Edited by Imperialism

Can somebody help me understand at what point thuweds are released to the AP?
I thought it was something to do with when they have as much time left as the other eggs that are in the AP, but I thought that when I last checked the current batch they still had about 4 days remaining, while the eggs that I had been seeing in the AP had 2 days 10hrs (or thereabouts). But when I log on this morning (I'm in Australia), they've already been released, been caught, and hatched.
So I have no idea how to work out what time they are released, and I'm guessing that maybe their release time is like 3am (or some other ungodly hour) in Australia :(

Someone put the eggs in click sites and they hatched, which bumped them back to the end of the queue. They haven't shown up in the AP yet.

This isn't uncommon during holiday releases. 

1 hour ago, RoseRedAus said:

Can somebody help me understand at what point thuweds are released to the AP?
I thought it was something to do with when they have as much time left as the other eggs that are in the AP, but I thought that when I last checked the current batch they still had about 4 days remaining, while the eggs that I had been seeing in the AP had 2 days 10hrs (or thereabouts). But when I log on this morning (I'm in Australia), they've already been released, been caught, and hatched.
So I have no idea how to work out what time they are released, and I'm guessing that maybe their release time is like 3am (or some other ungodly hour) in Australia :(

Pretty much what Mika said; someone put their codes into hatcheries so they would passively gain views while stuck behind the AP wall (again), so they're still sitting in the AP. The only chance we have at grabbing any at this point is if we can clear out the eggs before the hatchies get below 4d 1h, otherwise, they'll grow up wild and no one will get them since there are no options to remove eggs/hatchies out of hatcheries if they aren't on a scroll.

1 hour ago, Myoukin said:

Pretty much what Mika said; someone put their codes into hatcheries so they would passively gain views while stuck behind the AP wall (again), so they're still sitting in the AP. The only chance we have at grabbing any at this point is if we can clear out the eggs before the hatchies get below 4d 1h, otherwise, they'll grow up wild and no one will get them since there are no options to remove eggs/hatchies out of hatcheries if they aren't on a scroll.

Wow that is such a lousy thing to do. So I assume it is unlikely that people will be unable to clear out the AP enough to get them before they grow up. That is so disappointing, and so selfish from the person doing it.