Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I always miss 2G Thuwed drops lmao, I even looked at ebay for them but nah, congrats to people who got the recent drops.

Removing since the egg got sick! Will drop to the AP later.

Edited by kerrikins

Hello, I know this is a loooong long shot but since there was just a thuwed drop figured i might ask - if anyone happens to have either a 2G OR a 3G gemshard PLEASE hmu, i'd be more than happy to arrange almost any kind of trade for it ;w;  

Here are some of my thuwed pairs!

tthjV.gif From confirmed pairs: Wahc Wectvajx Thuwed × (P6Hr) & Nxako Jkhafot Thuwed × Whood Jkhafot Thuwed

bgNEw.gif from confirmed pairs: Nxako Jkhafot Thuwed × Whood Jkhafot Thuwed & Muwa Thuwed × Ekxoh Rcusb Thuwed

HBjop.gif from confirmed pair Wahc F0wm0 Thuwed × Muco F0wm0 Thuwed

I have several christmas/holly dragons that are thuweds, but extremely mesy lineages so i don't count them to much.

15 minutes ago, WarEagle1996 said:

Hi i'm just wondering if this would count as a thuwed https://dragcave.net/lineage/wJxP2

It does. It has quite a few verified Thuweds in its lineage. It is messy, but definitely a Thuwed.

Hello, I haven't played for a few years - can 2G thuweds still be grabbed from https://dragcave.net/thuwed? I noticed the "breeding pairs are closed" message isn't there anymore, but some pairs have a growing egg or hatchling.

TJ does not keep a list and breed by request any more. If you want an egg you have to stalk his dragons and watch for when he breeds them to the AP!

Oh, so they just show up in the AP now? Awesome, I'll keep an eye out in future then, thanks!