Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Thanks Shannecy! I wasn't going to take it, at first, to give someone else a chance, but this poor baby has been languishing for 9 hours, feeling unloved. 

Heya! It's been a while since I've been properly active. I do try to periodically pop onto the Thuwed page to check it but haven't seen the lists open in several years now. Do they still open, does anyone know?

29 minutes ago, Riannon said:

Heya! It's been a while since I've been properly active. I do try to periodically pop onto the Thuwed page to check it but haven't seen the lists open in several years now. Do they still open, does anyone know?

Sorry, no list anymore. TJ just breed them from time to time directly to the AP. It's been that for a while now.

Edited by rinoa26

8 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

Sorry, no list anymore. TJ just breed them from time to time directly to the AP. It's been that for a while now.

Now I'm really glad I asked. lmao! Thank you very much! ^.^ ♥

I bred this not noticing I was egglocked. In case anyone wants to try to catch it in the AP. If anyone wants a sibling feel free to PM me.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/y9jZw

I have other 2nd gen Thuweds doing nothing in my scroll so if anyone wants some eggs let me know and Ill breed some.