Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

As far as I can tell it is pretty random. You haunt some of his Thuweds and watch for new eggs -- then it is a few days before they hit the AP. I haven't had the drive to do that, yet. XD

As someone who joined this game in 2011 and has recently been consistently active... are Thuweds still sought after/rare? I have several on my scroll, and I was curious if they're rarer or easier to obtain compared to 2011-2013 or does anyone still care about them? Lol. I have some really nice lineages I could breed if anyone is after one

1 hour ago, Moonbeam22 said:

As someone who joined this game in 2011 and has recently been consistently active... are Thuweds still sought after/rare? I have several on my scroll, and I was curious if they're rarer or easier to obtain compared to 2011-2013 or does anyone still care about them? Lol. I have some really nice lineages I could breed if anyone is after one

Certain people are still willing to trade 2g from spriter alts and 2g prizes for the thuweds they need for their collections. If you go to the trade link on your scroll and filter for thuweds right now it should give you a rough idea or their worth.. 

5 hours ago, Moonbeam22 said:

I love Thuwed eggs. I still collect them even tho I'm not on all the time.

1 hour ago, bonvoyage said:

I have quite a few dragons with thuwed ancestors, but my favourite is my one and only 2nd gen thuwed!

Here's an egg from her and her mate, I hope someone likes it! Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you !!! I love it  ♥ ^_^

7th gen w 2 sets of Thuwed ancestors, free send a dummy here

4th gen Red Dorsal thuwed from holiday 2008 and 2010 ancestor thuwed pairing, looking for another 3rd or 4th gen thuwed with similar line (cb x thuwed checker). Lineage link here, PM me.

Edited by Trenzalore