GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also, just bred a nice 2nd gen black out of one of my CB Black Males and a CB Ribbon Dancer. The first time in *months* I've seen a black actually breed for me. Used fertility on the Christmas dragon rather than the black but have no idea if that makes any difference at all or it's just dumb luck.

Went through all my metallics in the past couple of days and only three eggs total, all common, even with fertility. sad.gif

As my sister-in-law said you know you've reached a new low in breeding failures when two mints won't produce an egg for you. laugh.gif

As my sister-in-law said you know you've reached a new low in breeding failures when two mints won't produce an egg for you. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I keep reading where people are having more luck with stripes, but it isn't happening to me, and I think both my gold and silver snook off and got themselves snipped when I wasn't looking!

No Blacks - again.

Only ONE Stripe from all my Stripes.

ANNND once again, my Metallics have not produced a Metallic egg. The last Metallic egg I was successful in breeding is Nell Fenwick - in 2009 shortly after I was gifted her mother. Since then - zero shinies. Is this some kind of record?

There was a time I'd throw 2nd gen stripes/low gen metals in the AP for others to grab but now?! I've breed all my metals and all I got was a one silver in 3 weeks... *ok, it is really pretty but-just one?* no stripes, no blacks-it has been like that for weeks D: I used fertility on 60% of my dragons and guess which silvers produced? Those I hadn't used the BSA on... I am positive, those dragons are making fun of me :/

Edited by cottondragon

I'm having with most of the one mentioned in the poll I got one, one stripe in 3 weeks and I sometimes get lucky if I breed a stripe with a gold but nothing.

I've been getting nothing with nothing. Hope others have better luck.

In 3 days I'm gonna breed Him to Her. Yeaaaaah not expecting anything. Also a few of my trios and one of my blacks comes off of cooldown either later today or tomorrow...Let's see how that goes~ 8D

No egg produced. Well at least they didn't refuse eachother. ^^

i currently have no success with my stripe, 2 black produced in 2 weeks though its messy so..... the black which i owe someone isnt seems to be breeding for me:( i wish it was the opposite....

I got 2 - 2nd gen PB magmas in the past couple days, gifted them both to someone who didn't have all 3 yet. My stripes still are no egg produced , as are my gold and silver dragons. My tinsels I got 1 refusal, 1 tinselfail, one bronze and one no egg.

still no trios/mettalics/stripes for me *shrug* Im starting to think I will never breed one of them D':

I managed to breed a Stripe (ONE lousy Stripe, and a White one at that!) three days ago, bred a Black yesterday, messy lineage but it IS a Dorkface. No Silvers, no Golds.

I bred a gold o.0 first one in months. I was fairly shocked x3

What the censorkipz? I've recently bred three ices and my thunder produced a thunder offspring. Though Linkero or my silvers haven't produced any metallics.

I did breed all dragons but no produced eggs tongue.gif no know why still nothing for few weeks to get new eggs but I only got 2 nebulas eggs.

liek none of mine are breeding DX i need them to people have some requets for me sad.gif ro i have requests to them and need to breed them something but it never breeds DXXXXXX

I managed to breed a long lineaged silver Dorkface last night and gave it away on TGT to someone who had none. First silver I have been able to gift in a long time.

While some have been lucky enough to breed Golds, and congrats to them I know how hard it is, I have not been so lucky with mine I have not had a gold for about 5 months now or more.

*pulls hair*

I have a stubborn Tinsel. I breed him using the fertility BSA, and when the AP is unclogged... and nothing. Twice I got tinselfails, and the rest, no egg or no interest.

*pulls some more hair*

I haven't been able to breed any stripes (i bred EVERY SINGLE ONE of them yesterday and got zero eggs) but I have bred a magma and other uncommons. one of my ices produced an egg, only not the same breed as him (a waterhorse- fail)

I haven't had a refusal in a long, long time, but i don't even have golds or silvers so how could i possible breed one? tongue.gif