GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just bred five of my golds and getting bleep for it. Not even a common. You know, just when I finally got a CB Gold his chances of ever producing are really low. Now that's just sad. dry.gif

Hey, at least you HAVE a CB Gold.

I tried breeding my Tinsel yesterday - no Metal - just another Common. My record stands. dry.gif

I just had the best darn breeding I have had in a long time! I am shocked! But in a good way. biggrin.gif

I bred two black eggs, which I abandoned. Two green striped eggs, a blue stripe, a black stripe and a white striped egg.

Also got a gold egg from breeding! WOW!

I'm going away on vacation so sent messages to a few friends I know who are interested in such things and told them they could have them or pass claim code along to someone who may want them as with my internet going be limited I can't care for them. laugh.gif

My gold and silver still refused but - fanfare - I bred a blue stripe that I've wanted forever!!!!

Yay!! biggrin.gif

Haven't bred a stripe recently sad.gif

But I bred a Black with an awesome lineage from a tinsel :::;;;;

On the downside, Tinsel breeding seems harder as I bred 8 tinsels and their partners, two pairs with fertility recently, and obtained 2 tinsels eggs, one common and nothing. Compared to my previous breeding stats, that is a noticeable drop.

Edited by DarkEternity

I've now got another black and green stripe and in an hour I'll be able to breed again. biggrin.gif

My stripes have been failing horribly at breeding. I'm guessing it's due to the "valve" they've been putting on them. Stripes are turning into flat out rares.

Edited by moonblood

I got cb ember female, raised it to be my Magma's mate...and they refused to go near each other. dry.gif

My Thunger is a bit more cooperative, at least so far- I'm hoping next time I breed her, I get a Thunder egg.

What happened! I go on to the trading forum and there's definitely more stripes up for trade. I'm really excited because stripes are one of my favorites.

Wow, I got some eggs from breeding today. If it wasn't in the middle of the night I would continue to breed.

goodness, stripe breeding is on the rise! Most of them actually produced at least a common and I managed to get a green stripe and a blue stripe (:

The elusive black stripe however, still evades me...

Well, in the past couple of days I've managed to breed TWO Black Stripes, a Pink, two Reds, ANNNNNND

Ta-DAHHHHH!! a SILVER!!!!

Wow. Congrats Ayelldee and all others whose dragons bred successful. Unfortunately - even when everyone seems to get silvers and stripes now - my dragons produced zilch, nothing, nada.

Edited by counselor

I've started to produce some purebred blacks again - so I was wondering if anyone who has had success with them has seen any alts in their breedings?

Three of my blacks refused some silver mates sad.gif the rest was no egg or no interest. dry.gif

WB

My silvers are still refusing >.<

I got really lucky yesterday though :DDD Both my white stripes agreed to breed, but my blue stripe refused :/

My two Stripe pairs have each produced an egg this month -- one of them on the first breeding after growing up -- and I've gotten three 2nd gen blacks (two of them from the same pair, annoyingly). No metallics so far.

Edited by CoraxG

Bred all my metallics and got nothing again. D;

My tinsels didn't either.

I bred my two caveborn stripe pairs and they both gave me eggs (one blue and one green). I also bred one of my second gen golds to his second gen stripe mate and they gave me a stripe egg.

laugh.gif

My other metallics gave me commons or nothing. I haven't tried my blacks yet since I'm keeping the second purebred stripe egg.

Just bred 3 more black stripes (Only had to breed 6 pairs to get these 3 as well).

Hi,

I looked but could not find a similiar topic, please excuse me if I overlooked it.

Here is what I am wondering about. I work on a Pebble and a Stone Even Gen Line and as it is convenient also a Geode one. (For those curious: An overview over my project is here.)

Lately 90% of all breeding attempts (be it with Stones or Pebbles) resulted in Geodes. It seems my Pebble and Stone lines must wait or am I just unlucky? After all I am not breeding all my pebbles and stones just the ones that still need to give me an egg.

So are you equally succesful with Geodes and how is your success rate with Stones and Pebbles? It's strange that there are so many cbs of either in the cave but breeding is so unsuccessful.

Merged topic "Geode Breeding unusually succesful, How is Pebble/Stone Breeding for you?" into this one, since this topic seems to cover the same area of sudden changes in breeding (albeit in a broader manner).

finally come back for 1 red and 2 green stripes eggs but Silvers and today I try gold female breed with new male gold but not get new eggs and trios nothing get new eggs yet oh well.. dang. no know why. some no produce egg or not interesting each other with it. I not getting any black stripe egg yet. sad.gifsmile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

My Silver behaved today, as in he didn't refuse but he didn't give me an egg either. I'm quite pleased with that though, as some people's shinies seem to be refusing left right and centre. O.o