GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last night I had the greatest time breeding my Pinks! I think I produced 6 Pink eggs, all with decent - or at least not awful lineages (some were 2nd gen). It's been MONTHS since I was able to just breed and GET something!! I hope they all went to really good homes.

Of course Stripes are another thing entirely.

I bred yesterday, and out of my three Magmas, I only got one egg. I'm tempted to chuck it, as I really don't wan.t I have too many Magmas as it is.

I just bred all 7 of my ridgewing pairs. Not even one egg. :/ Last breeding was the same thing.

Tried with all available Metals - not a thing.

Tried with all available Stripes - also not a thing.

The Cave-blockers sit there longer and longer and longer, we can't breed for shirt, the same kinds of eggs are in the AP.

If you can't breed, can't see a CB you want, and don't see anything on the AP but Spitfires, Fogs, Purple Dorsals and Pebbles - then what's the bleeping point?????

Bred my tinsel and got a tinsel - and my summer breedings are doing OK too smile.gif

My first CB Black grew up yesterday - and instantly gave me a black egg when I bred him to a CB White. biggrin.gif Traded the egg for a chicken, I couldn't resist.

Haven't got a thing out of my single Stripe pair, though they are due to try again later today. Haven't been able to breed my Trios because they're all too busy refusing each other. sleep.gif

In the last two weeks I just got one common egg from all my tinsels sad.gif

I just bred all my golds, stripes and some of my blacks -got two eggs a red egg, and one white stripe egg from a CB and valentine cross. I think I got two refusals all others no egg is produced or no interest. This is getting irritating!

I bred all my silvers, all my gold and about half my stripes and got a pillow and a Gold. smile.gif My first gold since late March.

Two Magmas out of... Meh, how many? Four?

Well, it's a start, but I'm leery to breed my tinsels at this point. =P. If they don't get any babies, I'm kinda doomed, as I have 7+ breeding requests? /sigh

As soon as my Nebula hatched, I'll try to breed my Thunder the first time with my Deep Sea (Have a request from another user, which also has not yet a Deep Sea and would take both Thunder or Deep Sea).

So far most of my breeding attempts were successful.

Still no luck at all. sad.gif

With what exactly ? I got a few no interests yesterday- about 50% eggs/50% no interest - but haven't been doing too badly. Not that I've tried my metallics except the tinsel - which took.

For me I got a silver, this would be my first this month, but I also got another last month and I still haven't tried all my silvers (this was the only pair I tried, mind you).

I think for me at least, breeding is going a lot better. :3

As soon as my Nebula hatched, I'll try to breed my Thunder the first time with my Deep Sea (Have a request from another user, which also has not yet a Deep Sea and would take both Thunder or Deep Sea).

So far most of my breeding attempts were successful.

Well ... got a no interest ... fail. unsure.gif

Last week I manged to get first egg from a Black which grew up in February xd.png

But my Stripe is still on strike and my Mints (!) continue to defy me.

I'm still breeding my metallics weekly, but I'm not expecting anything at all.

How about tinsels, people? I have two breeding really well, but my gold and two bronzes are not good at all.

In 3 days I'm gonna breed Him to Her. Yeaaaaah not expecting anything. Also a few of my trios and one of my blacks comes off of cooldown either later today or tomorrow...Let's see how that goes~ 8D

I'm weird. If I think "Might as well breed them, got nothing else to do.", I get eggs without fail. If I'm thinking "Would really appreciate it if you'd give me an egg. I need that thing right now." they won't produce.

I'm going to try breeding my dragons without a single thought regarding trades or lineages in my head. They're bound to be successful then!!!

Just bred a bunch of stripes hoping for anything but..nothing as usual. When will the ratios ever right themselves from the large number of breedings done to try and produce the black stripes I wonder? Another month? Two?

I bred a few stripes and got a sunstone...they're everywhere though so I'm not sure it that's worth mentioning. The other 3 or so gave nothing, which were bred to a dorsal, grey, and...can't remember the other.

I will try my metallics again this weekend let me see "no, no, no, no, no etc" although, to be fair, I did get a silver a couple of weeks ago but that was after many fails and I have 24 silvers so you'd think one of them *might* come through. My Golds are of the epic fail variety in breeding, which, is really too bad because I have a CB Gold Hatchie right now raring to grow up but I suspect because they're available and being seen in the Cave the chances of a CB or even one of my second gens breeding is equivalent to the chances of an ice cube surviving in hell. dry.gif