GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some of my Seasonals are refusing - which has almost never happened before. This may screw my beautiful planned lineage for a year or so sad.gif

I may have spoken too soon. Once AGAIN not a single one of my Metallics produced. Jeeze this is getting old!

Just my input on breeding, I don't use fertility (mostly because I keep forgetting to!), and usually breed my golds/silvers/stripes/blacks/trios every week.

Trios I find breed easily, blacks and stripes have had no luck with. Metallics have had the odd egg. I find it a little harder to breed but then I never have had the luck.

I know it is frustrating but the happiness I felt when I did get the egg was great biggrin.gif

Edited by lilacamy931

Yet again another week has passed and no stripes would breed me an egg. I really do hate this lull in the breeding for them. I used to gift out my 2nd gens all the time. Now... I feel so bad for the people I told it is usually a week or two to get a certain stripe color and it's been months... *sigh*

All my golds failed - and all my silvers. This is getting stupid. I am trying to be understanding about this but week after week after week - and NO silver/gold eggs. Not one. 32 Silvers and 27 golds and nothin.

*happy dance* Bred both a second gen gold and a second gen silver today! Wow! This sort of luck just doesn't normally happen to me.

It'd been 6 months since my last bred gold, and I think more than a year since my last bred silver.

My trios also produced a nice pb ice and a nice pb magma. I bred a second gen stripe a few days ago too, though it wasn't pb. So although overall breeding the more rare dragons has been slow lately, today was just very exciting.

And I've never had real trouble getting common x common pairs to give me eggs. Yes, the % of eggs produced is less than it was, but I don't care to have the AP overflowing all the time either, which happens more with a higher success rate. So it's a good trade off.

strange all golds, silvers, thunders, color stripes and nebulas, did not getting any new eggs since some said refuse each others and no produced eggs but one of gold female breed with sunstone male and got egg:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ebWvm

http://dragcave.net/view/ebWvm

as well that all I had. but others I not need like that. only I want nebula, gold, silver and color stripes more eggs for me to.. oh well dang. hope try again after 7 days. smile.gif

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! Tried my available Metallics and Stripes and got yet ANOTHER week of 'no egg' 'no interest' and down right 'refusal'. My dragons are cursed!!

The one Stripe egg on my Scroll (White) I got from the AP.

This breeding thing really truly stinks.

Out loud.

Wow, just bred all my metallics and didn't even get a common egg out of it. I don't think that's ever happened before. o_o

Bred all my stripes, my blacks and most my golds got only two eggs - a nebula and a summer egg abandoned both. All others ended in the usual no egg is produced. I got one or two refusals as well.

I've bred 15 pairs over the last twenty-four hours. Ten Trios (PB pairs) and five Silvers and I used fertility for ten of these.

The result was one PB Thunder egg. My Silvers didn't even give me a common egg.

I DID manage to breed a Gold Dorkface today. The Blacks, Stripes, Silvers and Trios I tried either were not interested or couldn't cut the mustard. Sick of it I am!!

I don't have any really spiffy eggs like a gold or so, but I do have a black (with a rather long, long and messy lineage xd.png ) and out of over a dozen attempts to breed her, she's only successfully mated with one dragon. She loves to troll me. dry.gif

I hope my electric and hellfire will prove more cooperative. On the bright side, my reds are faily reliable (but then, they're mated with Holiday dragons, so I don't know if that factors in or not. tongue.gif )

Reds are about the only ones that will breed for me as well. Luckily, my army isn't quite finished yet!

The last time I bred my black dragons, I got 3 eggs out of over 100 breedings. :|

I bred all my silvers and golds last night and got about 10 eggs out of all of them. No metallics but I did get a black.

I (opinion) believe the reason why breeding sucks now is the cave's trying to balance the ratios of Caveborn to Bred. I've seen more rares in the cave recently that I haven't seen in god knows how long.

Another day, another totally sucky attempt at breeding Stripes and Blacks. God! These are supposed to be COMMONS. It's just so frustrating and futile!