GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just bred a gold egg.

I am still in shock. It was with a Black Marrow. And no fertility - (I would have used it but I ran out of purples...)

I bred one Gold egg last week (fourth gen). I also bred two 2nd gen blacks. This week I tried for a 2nd gen black using four different pairings *and* fertility and nada.

I have friends who've recently got lucky with golds and stripes. I tried as usual and got zilch as usual. sad.gif

Welp - another week, another fruitless breeding session with ALL of my Metallics - no Metallic egg produced - yet AGAIN.

Out of 19 Stripes, I only got ONE Striped egg and all the others were no egg produced or no interest.

No Blacks from my available Blacks.

I DID manage to breed a Thunder. Aren't Stripes and Blacks supposed to be more common than the Trio????

ETA: And my Tinsel didn't produce an egg again this week.

Edited by Ayelldee

Seventeen silvers just bred right now (the best with fertility) and one common egg produced. Ugh.

Blast, I accidentally made a Striped egg age wrong...

But breeding, regardless of what you're trying to breed, always seems to be absolutely terrible.

Most of my breedings lately were failures. The eggs I wasn't after found themselves in the AP. I did manage to breed something to gift to someone, but not much else.

My best success recently was a GoldxSilver.

I bred about 2/3 of my stripes today and got two embers out of all of them.

I breed trios, silvers and 1 gold and others not getting any new eggs but finally I got one gold egg from breed female gold with male thunder dragon got gold egg finally for me to had one for while so long. wow. luck me. smile.gif

I bred mass quantities of dragons last night and actually produced 2 eggs - a Black Stripe and a 2nd-gen Black.

Today I bred a Tinsel egg from the only one open.

The doctors say I'll live, but the accumulated shock might have affected my heart...

*crawls from void of homework*

I'm sorry, people on my IOU lists. no sucessful breeding for tinsels. I thought they were supposed to breed easily.

*crawls back into void*

Just a few days ago, I bred all my Stripeds. Only one actually produced an egg (not a Striped); everyone else gave me the "no eggs"-treatment. Even after using Fertility. >_>

Same thing going on with the trio dragons, but they produced absolutely nothing. Not even commons. *sigh*

all my golds and silver and white stripes produced no egg

with a few no interest dry.gif

I was really hoping for one to GLOMP with sad.gif

All I can say is we need a more amusing sentence then "no egg produced" or "no interest"...what about "the dragon female has a headache tonight so no luck." That's got to be better than facing all my stripes failing with the same repetitive annoying words. tongue.gif

*lol's at Misha's idea*

How about "Your male dragon was out drinking with his buddies half the night. Now he has a hangover. Better luck next time."

Though, I did actually get three tinsel eggs this week. Not too bad. Of course, no gold or silver eggs, no stripes, and no blacks.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I havent had luck in months but recently managed to get a gold, one white stripe and 3 black eggs! Not all in one night otherwise I would have had a heartattack laugh.gif

Just bred five of my golds and getting bleep for it. Not even a common. You know, just when I finally got a CB Gold his chances of ever producing are really low. Now that's just sad. dry.gif

After 4 months of breeding 17 stripes every week and getting nothing, this week my second-to-last pair popped out a black stripe. biggrin.gif It has a dreadful lineage, but whatever, I finally have a black stripe!

Also I am firmly in favor of adding more "no egg" messages to breeding, to spice up long runs of bad luck.

"You introduce the dragons, but at the last minute one of them says something insensitive and the other one rushes off in tears."

"Your dragon is having a bad scale day and refuses to go out in public."

"Your dragon is at the exciting part of his book and doesn't want to be interrupted."

After 4 months of breeding 17 stripes every week and getting nothing, this week my second-to-last pair popped out a black stripe. biggrin.gif It has a dreadful lineage, but whatever, I finally have a black stripe!

Also I am firmly in favor of adding more "no egg" messages to breeding, to spice up long runs of bad luck.

"You introduce the dragons, but at the last minute one of them says something insensitive and the other one rushes off in tears."

"Your dragon is having a bad scale day and refuses to go out in public."

"Your dragon is at the exciting part of his book and doesn't want to be interrupted."

I'm for that, at least you would get a chuckle insted of wanting to run away crying yourself LOL

I can try all mine again come saturday and sunday

really don't expect anything different than normal

but I guess I can dream dry.gif

Bred I don't know how many dragon pairs, but actually got an egg out of it again - a 2nd gen PB Black!

Up until this week, the standard has been that I just breed maybe up to 60 or so dragons without so much as a common, unless I'm breeding Whites or Pinks, where metallics are specifically not involved, because I can't get a Pink out of a metallic breeding for love nor money...

Bred all my silvers and actually got a silver egg (second week in a row) and a black egg. I bred about 8 of my stripes and got two black stripes. So, for me at least, breeding is getting better.

Stripe breeding definitely seems to be on the upswing. I bred two striped eggs in the last two days, which allowed me to finally fill breeding requests that had been hanging over me for months!