GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just bred 3 more black stripes (Only had to breed 6 pairs to get these 3 as well).

Bred another black stripe. The first pair I tried gave no egg and the second pair gave the black stripe.

I just bred a red stripe from my most stubborn stripe pair. My more reliable pair still didn't give anything. I'll try the others when I have some room again.

I bred my CB and short-lined metallics and they didn't give me anything sad.gif Oh well, at least my CB Stripes behaved.

I am more than a little astonished with my run of successful Geode breedings. Just look at this -> http://dragcave.net/progeny/qhNm I'm at my wit's end with this couple. I have no interest in Geodes, so this is an unwelcome development. I'm a little relieved to find I'm not the only unlucky one . . . misery loves company. rolleyes.gif

I am more than a little astonished with my run of successful Geode breedings. Just look at this -> http://dragcave.net/progeny/qhNm I'm at my wit's end with this couple. I have no interest in Geodes, so this is an unwelcome development. I'm a little relieved to find I'm not the only unlucky one . . . misery loves company. rolleyes.gif

Yes, I've seen plenty of Geodes in the AP today, grabbed two that I don't know what to do with... unsure.gif I guess freeze the inbred but what about the 2Gen? huh.gif

Lol, I'm loving the run on Geodes, always planned to load up on them but it never worked out.

Now I finally have a a few lovelies caught off the AP, and hope for more as room allows, so I suppose it's an ill wind that blows nobody good...

I must say that I don't miss walls of bred Greens and Stones when they aren't filling the AP, but it would feel very odd to people actually trying to breed them not to be able to get them when they wanted them...

Managed to breed two Stripes in two days, one red (white Stripe and Red pair) and one blue (Red Stripe and Ice pair).

My odds with Geodes are about 1 in 2 right now.

Edited by Dracen

I have bred all of my silvers, gold(s), trios and stripes 3-4 times now since I came back after my break, mostly without success. All I get is either magmas or white stripes.

Where are you, lady luck?

I just bred like 4 tinsels and got nothing - not even a tinsel fail <.<

I guess the tinsels are at their level ratio because the one bronze I have has failed breeding four weeks in a row with fertility aid. The stripes are back but I'm sure they'll disappear quite quickly as I'm sure that most players are doing catch up in trying to bring more stripes on to their scroll. I have bred two silvers and one gold over the last three weeks (all went to those waiting on my list). My CB Gold however nada as well as my CB Silvers who I'd dearly love to get something out of to trade for another tinsel or ND.

I recently got 4 stripes, 3 nebulas, and 2 vines out of my breeding of 4 stripe pairs, 3 nebula pairs, and 2 vine pairs. Wow.

I got Stripes, Blacks, Golds, Magmas, Ices, Nebulas and both my Tinsels bred Tinsel eggs. I didn't get a Thunder or a Silver though but I think it's just unlucky. I also got a few commons too. Didn't breed Pinks or Reds so have nothing to report.

It seems like the brief surge in successful stripe breedings is over, at least for me, thought I did get a third gen blue stripe in trade, produced a 2nd gen red stripe and four black stripes to add to my collection. Now, if only my metallics would cooperate that would make for a very nice change. I've produced higher gen eggs (two silvers and one gold that were gifted) but nada from my CB Gold CB Silvers or 2nd or third gen golds or silvers. Just once I'd like to see one of them produce. I'll cross my fingers but I need extra luck I think for them.

my stripes finally gave me a little

wub.gif

metallics hopefully will be next to cooperate dry.gif

Got another blue stripe, but metallics still don't want to know.

After six attempts with my trio's I finally got one pink egg.

All I know is I never want to take a stripe breeding request again. I bred 6 tinsels and got a single shiny... All time breeding low :/

I'm waiting on two tinsel breedings but nobody, apparently, is in the mood to produce a shiny. Speaking of stubborn my lower gen metallics have proved particularly stubborn when it comes to producing anything--even a common. Even with the use of fertility i expect I'm going to end up being one of those players whose CB Gold/CB Silver doesn't produce anything for like a year or more...that's just the way my luck has been trending.

not got blue and white stripes yet and golds, silvers and trios yet. sad.gif oh well. hope after 3 or 4 more days left to next breed hope work well. smile.gif

All I know is I never want to take a stripe breeding request again. I bred 6 tinsels and got a single shiny... All time breeding low :/

make that 8 tinsels.

Yeah Stripes are doing good again but Tinsels are slowly slowing down unfortunately. It figures, as soon as I start some lists and make some IOU's, they stop throwing at Tinsels. Before they were throwing them out left and right and I even got to gift quite a few pretties, but now they are being stubborn... dry.gif

Just bred 4 different colors of stripes (all but blue) for the first time in a very, very long time. The lineages are messy but I'll take anything my dragons give me at this point.