GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Now even nebulas and rudgewings no give me egg... How many time we will have to endurable this madness - censorkip.gif madness!

Edited by Alesita

Hunting in the Cave is Wonderful????? I sit there and sit there watching eggs seeming to sit in puddles and eggs sitting in puddles and eggs floating in the air and eggs covered with strange markings and eggs sitting on little rocks go by time after time after time. The only decent thing I saw yesterday was a Leetle tree which, of course, I missed. When do all these people see CB Blacks and CB Stripes go by?

I just tried breeding a lot of Golds (either no egg or two measly commons), also tried my Trios and did manage to get a Magma, although I really wanted an Ice.

The graphs above show the truth in the breeding results - and they tend to jive with my breeding results - zilcho good eggs and not very many common ones.

At least when the AP was fuller, I could snag some really decent eggs - not any more. Frankly, my dears, this sucks.

I've seen CB Ices, Magmas, Silvers, Stripes. I've just been not very good at reacting beyond that first frisson of disbelief.

Hunting in the Cave is Wonderful????? I sit there and sit there watching eggs seeming to sit in puddles and eggs sitting in puddles and eggs floating in the air and eggs covered with strange markings and eggs sitting on little rocks go by time after time after time. ... When do all these people see CB Blacks and CB Stripes go by?

That's what I ask myself, too. I've been lucky with breeding two magi, a pillow and a vine I need for some projects. wink.gif As soon as my scroll unlocks I'll be at the cave entrance again, hoping to see one of those cb stripes, cb blacks or cb golds. (*is wondering if she lives in the wrong time zone*)

Edited by counselor

While I do agree that my own breeding have been... most unsuccesful in these past months. To a point where I'm starting to be annoyed.

Oh well... I'll just have to have more patience and cross my fingers. alot.png

*Breed of your nebulas failed AGAIN* *cries* WHY!? Have they gone sterile!? O.o!!!

xd.png

Yip, as expected - stripes, rares, commons and most of my reds don't want to know.

Breeding is fast becoming hard work.

Just had another try with about 15 metallics and 3 trios. Result: 1 white egg and 1 nocturne egg. My pinks and my black gave me nothing again!

I tried breed, golds, silvers, color stripes and magma, ice but no successful like some refuse and no egg produced. tongue.gif no why month nothing to new eggs yet. try again next week. dang. no luck but one luck of thunder egg got one from female thunder breed with electric male today. whew. smile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

29 metallic x common pairs bred today (reds, blacks, stripes, hellfire, whites, nebulas) and not a single egg. 100% no interest or bred, no egg.

29 metallic x common pairs bred today (reds, blacks, stripes, hellfire, whites, nebulas) and not a single egg. 100% no interest or bred, no egg.

Now that's just incredible. If I had that many, bred them, and not one egg resulted out of all the breedings metallics or not I'd be tearing my hair out. Of course, all my silvers, golds, blacks, trio as well as stripes have gone on a breeding strike. Metallics always have been iffy but with that many and no result?--something's really off.

29 metallic x common pairs bred today (reds, blacks, stripes, hellfire, whites, nebulas) and not a single egg.  100% no interest or bred, no egg.

After reading this, I tried all of mine. 28 metallic pairs with 14 of each metallic, 1 black egg. Better than nothing I guess, but boy I haven't had that much failure in a long time.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

My ice dragons did pretty good today. I bred 16 of them and got two ice eggs (as well as maybe 4 or 5 non-ice common eggs (embers, pillow, swallowtails)). Yesterday, I tried a couple of my two-headed dragons and got one no interest and one split egg.

I bred all my silvers the other day (all 20+ of them) and I think I got a pink egg and a water walker egg.

Am going to try my golds today.

:3

I managed to breed several common eggs today. No rares or trios whatsoever. But I got a couple of whites, a Pink(from old pink x sweetling), a couple of Electrics and an Ember all of which went to the AP. smile.gif

Bred all my 28 golds and got nothing.

Blah.

This is getting annoying.

I had successful(?) breeding on two attempts today. Got a white from a white + nebula pairing and also got an egg from a pair of CB pillows. Again no luck with blacks nor stripes.

Edited by casprrr

Bred all my 28 golds and got nothing.

Blah.

This is getting annoying.

O_O

*reads post again*

*glances at 2 golds and 3 silvers*

I may be in for a long wait...

I bred around...70 silvers? out of 95 total...last night. I got one silver (which went to someone else). One silver in three weeks ;A; I used to average around 5 a week xd.png

Ah well. I suppose this breeding drought is a good thing, I've been able to start a new lineage and begin collecting more CB commons. :3

Trying my silvers in a few days.

Still have thunder and ice to breed.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Bred over 40 Silvers got two lousy commons. Bred over 23 Golds and got one bleeping common. The responses were mostly no egg produced. Will something EVER be done about this??????

Bred  over 40 Silvers got two lousy commons. Bred over 23 Golds and got one bleeping common. The responses were mostly no egg produced. Will something EVER be done about this??????

I suppose it is annoying for rare & metal breeders but there is some good with the bad, a lot of people are collecting CB's

Time for some less rare lineages maybe, eg. hubby was just given this pretty little waterhorse:

user posted image

Bred my horses. Got very good results. Everything else gave me no egg/interest, except a swallowtail, the pillows and a couple of BBW.

My CB Old pink gave me an egg today, and I have'nt got an egg from that dragon in several weeks. One of my stripes gave me a common, all the rest gave me nothing. Pink breeding seems to be picking up, but the other uncommon's don't seem to be doing anything.

My Magmas were good breeders this week, giving me 3 Magma eggs. Last week I had success with 2 Thunders, so my trios give me trio eggs(with the exception of Ice, which hate me tongue.gif).

The rest of them on the other hand give me nothing, especially my Silvers(trying to breed one for a friend is hard work when they give nothing, not even a common).

Just bred almost 20 metallic pairs, got 2 common eggs- one pillow, one swallowtail. Very disappointed that I'm not getting any blacks or vines :/