MisaTange

Name Check Thread

I guess this will be okay because names with "sex" and "sexy" have been approved several times, but just to make sure: Funny Sex?

"Funny Sex" to me is towing the line, but looking at its parents' codes I think it would be okay. I'll wait for a mod to weigh in.

I guess this will be okay because names with "sex" and "sexy" have been approved several times, but just to make sure: Funny Sex?

I think it is probably fine but I'd also like another mod opinion.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but fake Thuweds? I'm not trying to sell them but just came up with a description thing about a clan of thieving, scamming lightning-fast Pygmies. They're mostly named stuff like Kxaoladw Thuwed (Thieving Dragon) and Rewij Thuwed (Bogus Dragon). I'll make sure no eggs end up on the AP or elsewehere where they might cause confusion.

Edited by Mirhana

Not sure if this has been asked before, but fake Thuweds? I'm not trying to sell them but just came up with a description thing about a clan of thieving, scamming lightning-fast Pygmies. They're mostly named stuff like Kxaoladw Thuwed (Thieving Dragon) and Rewij Thuwed (Bogus Dragon). I'll make sure no eggs end up on the AP or elsewehere where they might cause confusion.

Since Thuwed simply translates to Dragon, there is no rule against naming any dragon Thuwed. It could cause confusion for other people if you are abandoning any of their offspring to the AP, but you say you don't intend to do that.

Those names are fine.

Thank you both smile.gif

Edit: Also, to be on the safe side, the following couples intended for a CB Red even-gen lineage?

I’m All Fired Up

I Have Headaches

I'm Warming Up To You

I’ll Help You Cool Down

You Set Me On Fire

I’ll Get The Fire Extinguisher

Come Into Heat

You Pervert

This Guy Is On Fire

This Girl Isn't

Well... You get the theme... I have no excuse xd.png

Edited by Mirhana

Thank you both smile.gif

Edit: Also, to be on the safe side, the following couples intended for a CB Red even-gen lineage?

I’m All Fired Up

I Have Headaches

I'm Warming Up To You

I’ll Help You Cool Down

You Set Me On Fire

Come Into Heat

You Pervert

This Guy Is On Fire

This Girl Isn't

It seems perfect to me, except for the 4th section's 2nd name. I don't feel comfy about that, but meh.

Thank you both smile.gif

I’m All Fired Up

I Have Headaches

I'm Warming Up To You

I’ll Help You Cool Down

You Set Me On Fire

Come Into Heat

You Pervert

This Guy Is On Fire

This Girl Isn't

They seem fine to me.

I agree with rubyshoes " Funny Sex" is not actually descriptive so it should be fine.

To keep the naughty theme going, would I Pose Naked be OK??

Probably but I'd also like other mods opinions.

Would 'Shut up Nurse' be acceptable?

It's not meant to be insulting to nurses at all (it's actually a quote from a LPer that I like watching), but I am worried about it being taken the wrong way.

Would 'Shut up Nurse' be acceptable?

It's not meant to be insulting to nurses at all (it's actually a quote from a LPer that I like watching), but I am worried about it being taken the wrong way.

I think it would be fine.

Would "Fuky" or "****y" be be acceptable?

I'd say no as that seems to be censor evasion.

Is "I'm Sitting On A Toilet" acceptable?

Yeah. That one is probably fine.

I went with No Clothes On. I hope that's alright.