MisaTange

Name Check Thread

Are names containing TJ ok or is he going to get angry about it? dry.gif

Things like "I am TJ's girlfriend", "I am TJ's boyfriend", "I hate TJ", "TJ is So Lazy" or "I hate Dragon Cave"... dry.gif

Edit for typo

Edited by love_HP

Are names containing TJ ok or is he going to get angry about it? dry.gif

Things like "I am TJ's girlfriend", "I am TJ's boyfriend", "I hate TJ", "TJ is So Lazy" or "I hate Dragon Cave"... dry.gif

Edit for typo

I think those are fine.

Is Sexual Tension okay? I'm currently spazzing over the fact I can't find a name for my last unnamed hatchie and out of exasperation, nabbed that one.

I mean, there are other words in that vein already taken sooo. .w.

Edit: Thanks ruby. <:

Edited by Varekis

I would think both of those is fine.

would naming a hatchie F-Yeah be inappropriate? Or can I just name it its code which is 1fYEA?

it is currently named F-Yeah until I get a reply whether or not its inappropriate

if it is i will change it

Edited by renlacarne

Alright, hope i do this right. unsure.gif Okay the name is Xenophobic Xenon and it is a reference to another game i play. Xenophobic is what makes me iffy. If that does not work, would just Xenon work or is that still too close to Xenophobic. unsure.gif My first post since being approved to post.

Alright, hope i do this right. unsure.gif Okay the name is Xenophobic Xenon and it is a reference to another game i play. Xenophobic is what makes me iffy. If that does not work, would just Xenon work or is that still too close to Xenophobic. unsure.gif My first post since being approved to post.

I think both of those names are fine.

renlacarne - that seems a bit like "censor evasion" to me. If you'd like another mod opinion you might PM one of the globals (unless Z or Sock see this post and post here). smile.gif

Is "Lascivious Orchid IV" acceptable? If not, I'll change it.

I think "Lascivious" is inappropriate, but the rest of the name is fine.

Is "Lascivious Orchid IV" acceptable? If not, I'll change it.

I changed it to "Luscious Orchid IV" Is that ok? unsure.gif

Agree. with Sock. I think that that name would be fine.

I second ruby and purpledragonclaw on those most recent calls. :3

So is F-Yeah censor evasion and should I change it to something else? Is changing it to its code appropriate? 1fYEA ?

So is F-Yeah censor evasion and should I change it to something else? Is changing it to its code appropriate? 1fYEA ?

I think changing it to the code would be fine. Honestly, that code doesn't make me think of anything inappropriate when I first see it. smile.gif We can also wait and see what Sock says as well.

*wipes brow* Thank you, ruby and Sock!

Well, I have a male Two-Headed Lindwyrm with the code: yMEXs. I usually name my two headed dragons with two words. Looking at this code, the first thing that came to mind was: Sexsy Mexsy, but I'm not positive it will pass muster. What do you think?

" Sexsy Mexsy" is acceptable. smile.gif

And off I go to name him. Thanks. biggrin.gif

Hey mods, I picked up a sun egg and found out it's mother has an inappropriate name =( Please PM mods rather than posting these, so users aren't inadvertently called out in public.

I scanned through the owner's scroll and they have more inappropriate names.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Hey mods, I picked up a sun egg and found out it's mother has an inappropriate name =( Please PM mods rather than posting these, so users aren't inadvertently called out in public.

I scanned through the owner's scroll and they have more inappropriate names.

As far as I know, Pissed is Ok. There is a dragon named --------.

I do see another dragon on their scroll though that could be considered censor evason...

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Fair enough. I wasn't aware =)

However there are some others on that scroll I feel are very questionable.