MisaTange

Name Check Thread

According to the web dictionary it means stuff, things, the best of its kind

I'd say no from when I looked it up as it is slang for the censored word.

Would Moon Murderer be ok for a bleeding moon? I already named it because I don't want it stolen but if it isnt let me know and ill delete it's name.

Would Moon Murderer be ok for a bleeding moon? I already named it because I don't want it stolen but if it isnt let me know and ill delete it's name.

The name seems fine to me.

Alright, I'm not sure because the first part of the name... is somewhat derogatory, yet, there's a dragon named "Ass" (which does mean donkey), and there's also another dragon named Donkeybutt. But I'll wait.

Question: Is "Assbutt" an okay name?

I would say no, I find it questionable. TJ an the mods would need to discuss if it was appropriate or not.

I would say no, I find it questionable. TJ an the mods would need to discuss if it was appropriate or not.

Alright, would it be best if I removed the name from my dragon for now...? Or should I just wait until you guys discussed it?

Alright, would it be best if I removed the name from my dragon for now...? Or should I just wait until you guys discussed it?

If you still wish to keep the name, I will take it up with the other mods. (Send me a pm.)

I'd like to double check a list of names I have. A fleshcrowne of mine suddenly lost her name, and I have no clue why/when/whatwastheoriginalname

So I renamed her Haddemyr. Any accidental insults?

The rest of the dragons are named

Firstpick Fleshcrown

Muttinaer

Yllianaer

Yaccounaer

I'd like to double check a list of names I have. A fleshcrowne of mine suddenly lost her name, and I have no clue why/when/whatwastheoriginalname

So I renamed her Haddemyr. Any accidental insults?

The rest of the dragons are named

Firstpick Fleshcrown

Muttinaer

Yllianaer

Yaccounaer

Those all seem fine to me.

Is "2015th V CB" okay? (CB is just there for the lineage.) I just realised it could be interpreted in the wrong way. I meant for the 'V' to mean a 'V engine'. I can always change it to Vee if needed; I just used 'V' because of its code.

I name my Coppers by taking the code and throwing in some letters to make it kind of sound like a name, and I try to avoid creating a bad word by accident but here are some I'm not sure about:

Hasbipy

Xonos

Goypa

Thanks for your help!

I name my Coppers by taking the code and throwing in some letters to make it kind of sound like a name, and I try to avoid creating a bad word by accident but here are some I'm not sure about:

Hasbipy

Xonos

Goypa

Thanks for your help!

I looked them up and they sound fine.

Is "2015th V CB" okay? (CB is just there for the lineage.) I just realised it could be interpreted in the wrong way. I meant for the 'V' to mean a 'V engine'. I can always change it to Vee if needed; I just used 'V' because of its code.

That should be fine. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think a lone letter V is inappropriate, especially when a lot of people use it as a marker for 5th gens.

I don't find V to be inappropriate either, I view it as the roman numeral for five.

dustpuppy and cfmtfm, I agree with the other replies. All those names are fine.

Would "Volfamort has him bondage" be okay?

It comes from a badly written Fanfiction called "My Immortal" and is kind of a "homage rolleyes.gif " to it.

Would "Volfamort has him bondage" be okay?

It comes from a badly written Fanfiction called "My Immortal" and is kind of a "homage rolleyes.gif " to it.

Seems fine to me.