MisaTange

Name Check Thread

It is already taken as a name. Why do you think it might be inappropriate to use as a name anyway?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Are the names "Devil's Sinner" and "Horror From Hell" acceptable?

Is 'Crash ALL the Servers' acceptable?

Maybe I'm just being overly cautious, but due to the context and everything I though I'd better check before I accidentally offend anyone

Better to be safe than sorry, I guess.

Is 'Crash ALL the Servers' acceptable?

Maybe I'm just being overly cautious, but due to the context and everything I though I'd better check before I accidentally offend anyone

Better to be safe than sorry, I guess.

Seems fine to me.

Oh thank you, there's a place to check this stuff! ohmy.gif

I've been hesitant to name this pumpkin dragon for her code as "Vojay the [i haven't decided on this part yet]"... Is it too close to something inappropriate and my hesitance has been for good reason? Or have I just imagining things and should feel free to name her? blink.gif

Oh thank you, there's a place to check this stuff! ohmy.gif

I've been hesitant to name this pumpkin dragon for her code as "Vojay the [i haven't decided on this part yet]"... Is it too close to something inappropriate and my hesitance has been for good reason? Or have I just imagining things and should feel free to name her? blink.gif

Seems fine to me.

Hi. biggrin.gif I was wondering if a name mentioning anorexia/bulimia is allowed? I wasn't worried at first when I renamed one of my Vamps, but then I hesitated and thought to ask here first.

Hi. biggrin.gif I was wondering if a name mentioning anorexia/bulimia is allowed? I wasn't worried at first when I renamed one of my Vamps, but then I hesitated and thought to ask here first.

It should be fine but is hard to tell without seeing the actual name (feel free to PM me the name if you'd rather not post it here).

Thanks smile.gif

I think that that is fine.

Yay! Thank you so much and Happy New Year! :3

Would Psilostice be allowed? I ask only because it's on a Solstice dragon, Psilo refers to the Magic mushrooms.. but it's because of her colorful wings

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fS00W

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Would Psilostice be allowed? I ask only because it's on a Solstice dragon, Psilo refers to the Magic mushrooms.. but it's because of her colorful wings

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fS00W

Seems fine to me.

Hello! I would like to ask about how appropriate the name I have in store for my dragon is. I have a friend on Tumblr whose blog is called "Queen of Vollidioten" and I would like to name a dragon after it as a small dedication to her. Would it be okay as a name? smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Hello! I would like to ask about how appropriate the name I have in store for my dragon is. I have a friend on Tumblr whose blog is called "Queen of Vollidioten" and I would like to name a dragon after it as a small dedication to her. Would it be okay as a name? smile.gif

I believe it would be fine.

Is it okay to name a dragon Lady Fluffybutt the First? She's a pillow, and I'm going to find a mate for her and create a Fluffybutt lineage... If the name's not allowed I will change it ASAP.

Also, is I name you NamesaNamingnamename an okay name?

Thanks

Edited by qweee

Is it okay to name a dragon Lady Fluffybutt the First? She's a pillow, and I'm going to find a mate for her and create a Fluffybutt lineage... If the name's not allowed I will change it ASAP.

Also, is I name you NamesaNamingnamename an okay name?

Thanks

Those are fine.

Is "The Psychedelic Furs" appropriate enough for a name? It's an English band active in the 80's biggrin.gif

Is "The Psychedelic Furs" appropriate enough for a name? It's an English band active in the 80's biggrin.gif

This came up a couple of years ago, and the name was okay then. I think someone wanted it on a Pillow, and I wished I thought of it first. Great band!