TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

How long does the site usually stay down for?

It depends. If there's trouble with the new updates (whether they're hardware or software or both), it could be a day or two.

Or it could be just a few hours.

We just have to wait and see.

There's nothing to be afraid of!

Or is there!?

~Removed~]Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN![/url]

LOL that button is hilarious. I'll have to remember that.

I wish the downtime was later at night instead of peak times for routine maintenance. Oh well, I guess it's good to mix it up for the users in other countries. ^.^

Edited by _Z_

@Leap - Peak time for us is probably also the best time for TJ when he's updating.

i have a neglected project going on that i have to attend to tomorrow! i hope its up by then...

@Leap - Peak time for us is probably also the best time for TJ when he's updating.

That is true. I never thought about it.

Well I'm personally secretly wishing for some new features. lol. biggrin.gif

@Aurora-Silver and psychodragon_98 - Hope it's up, then, and good luck to both of you. smile.gif

Lol i hope this doesn't delay how old progressing dragons will be because i really would like to get my vampy eggs going lol

Well, if this installation may have something to do with the new features, then I don't mind seeing my gold not hatch.

Also wondering how long this will be and what will happen to the timers.

All my careful planning to be unlocked by the 8th when I suspect Valentines will become breedable could be quite glitchy now tongue.gif

Sometimes TJ will add time to hatchlings because of downtime so relax guys xP

and thanks for the update TJ ^^

As I read this, I realized that the site hadn't come back on yet, so I waited like, 10 minutes for it to load. Did I mention my computer is cranky? Well, It is, so I was like, Hmm, it's benn only 10 minutes... O.o

Also wondering how long this will be and what will happen to the timers.

All my careful planning to be unlocked by the 8th when I suspect Valentines will become breedable could be quite glitchy now tongue.gif

Yeah, that's my concern as well. I usually do time management via judicious fogging. Fortunately I hadn't fogged anyone, so I won't have to worry about time running out on an egg or a hatchling.

@Twas_mimzy: Thanks for that! It made my day. biggrin.gif

Now I have to go to bed, I hope that in the morning DC will be up again, so I can get last-time eggs before Valentine's unlock biggrin.gif

I don't think we'll have updates, TJ has still to close the "Tree question" and Valentine is too near.

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Hmmm, I am hoping that the cave will be available by tomorrow, but I do understand if it isn't. I am just worried that my eggs wont hatch and grow up by valentines.

DC will most likely be unavailable later today due to new hardware installation.

Reminder:

Please be patient, DC will be back when installation is finished.

Now I have to go to bed, I hope that in the morning DC will be up again, so I can get last-time eggs before Valentine's unlock biggrin.gif

I don't think we'll have updates, TJ has still to close the "Tree question" and Valentine is too near.

What time is it where you live? Cause it's 5:30 pm here in Texas. Just curious because if your in my time zone youre going to bed super early tongue.gif

What time is it where you live? Cause it's 5:30 pm here in Texas. Just curious because if your in my time zone youre going to bed super early tongue.gif

In my Case, it is midnight now, so I am going to leave now as well.

Either it will be up tomorrow or not, and if it isn't, then I won't worry much.

i hope its up soon i had dragons on the verge of mature!

P.S. I love dragoncave...a new Obsessive Broodmother!

How long is going to last? I'm currently-or was- watching this time on my egg so i can turn it into a neglected. :x