TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

I had gotten into the habit of opening the eggs in new tabs to try and catch the rares...I grabbed like 7 eggs, the three I wanted were auto abandoned >>

Now that sucks :/

Er, is it just me, or are anyone else's Zombies not on their scrolls?

It's currently 5 (almost 6) DC time, and I think zombies only show up at midnight DC time and on halloween. I'm not one hundred percent sure, though, since I don't have a zombie. But if you're talking about the gravestone, that disappears after, what, a month?

I think the APs back to normal now.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

ohmy.gif purebred split! I think it's inbreed though :| thats pretty common with purebreeds.

Is there any other kind of split than a purebred? Mine will only breed with other splits.

For some strange reason, I have 7 eggs on my scroll. Is this a glitch? Should I abandon some because then it would be considered cheating.

I keep getting some sort of Java Script error whenever I do anything on my scroll but everything else seems to be running fine now.

You know it's funny to catch a egg off the AP that was stolen two days ago yet still has 7 days to hatch. laugh.gif

Topic closed, read only.

~Closing allows TJ's updates to be easily viewed by everyone.~

Please use the appropriate existing topics, for posting.

Questions can go here: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=111375

Before posting in the Help section, make sure your question has not already been answered.

Edited by _Z_

Site should be back up and fully functional. All eggs have been credited with 2 days total of extra time (One day given earlier and one day given just now). I will be releasing a tool to remove this extra time for those who don't want it.