TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

As long as it doesn't continue as long as the "lag/down of March '09" did, I'm good... boy, now that was frustrating... talk about withdrawals tongue.gif

I usually have a fansite or two running in the background while I surf online, just to make sure I give views (otherwise I forget). I knew there would be downtime today, I read this thread... and yet I automatically tried to load my regular fansites. lol

As long as it doesn't continue as long as the "lag/down of March '09" did, I'm good... boy, now that was frustrating... talk about withdrawals tongue.gif

How long was the great lag of '09?

Aww, still down? I was hoping it would be back up by the time I was done work...

Now what am I gonna do? tongue.gif

This is really bad like i try to do long strenuous things that take my mind off of dragcave and its like it doesnt work because like im OBSESSED lmfao Like i try and eat or watch NBA games, american idol, NOTHING HELPS xd.png

Still down? I guess this means the installation didn't go as planned? Has there been an update on what is happening? I scanned the prior pages, but didn't see anything specific. Getting jittery without my dragon fix. xd.png

This has probably been asked, and answered but... when does the Cave come back?

Sadly it comes back when it comes back. Since it seemed TJ expected a short and it's been long past 'short'.... he'll update us when he knows.

Edited by Ryoneko

There isn't a specific time for it, it will come back whenever TJ is finished installing the new hardware and fixing anything else he needs to work on.

Something like 2 weeks when it was so laggy that almost no one could access their scroll at all. Started on St Patrick's Day, but I can't remember when it finally ended. Seemed like forever!

Weeks...

It's weird how much you can miss staring at eggs for hours on end when they do nothing but crack here and there.

This OTL

I was looking forward to naming my newest hatchies after work :< I hope the cave comes up in time for me to freeze two that I need to keep at S1 for collection purposes.

Aww, still down? I was hoping it would be back up by the time I was done work...

Now what am I gonna do? tongue.gif

Play the guessing game of what dragon ate TJ? >w>

Hopefully the Cave is up by tomorrow morning though. Wonder what's taking so long. D:

about 2.5 weeks... it started right before St. Patrick's Day (March 17) and last until the end of March... Cave was up and down the whole time and when it was up it lagged majorly... thought I'd go crazy with withdrawl and frustration :s

It comes back when ever TJ has finished with what ever he's upto

I WANT TO CHECK UP ON MY DRAGONS NOW! I MEAN IT mad.gif  mad.gif

SO HURRY UP> mad.gif  mad.gif

Your dragons are fine. TJ will give them time back, like nothing ever happened. Chill. >u>

Glad I found a round about way to get to the forums wink.gif . I figured it was something like this. Oh well. That's what I get for not checking the news faster blink.gif . Thanks for telling us about it.

Noooobody Knooooowwwssss (Etrade baby voice lmao)

Wow, was the lag of '09 really that long? I thought it was much shorter than that.

But then again, I wasn't as obsessed with DC as I am now so I probably didn't pay too much attention. tongue.gif

*poke*

shhh

you make sleeping dragons angry

Edited by WestWindReborn

You do this every time DC goes down, and it's sort of rude. dry.gif The site will be back up when it's all upgraded and working properly.