TJ09

2011-02-02 - Site Downtime

hah, noticed the warning on the main cave before I came here. Just wanted to make sure no life-altering changes were being made. wink.gif

Thanks TJ for the heads up!

Now I only have to take my choice in either, waiting for this "later today" (that's already tomorrow now, I guess) and hoping it will end before my little experiment is running out of time or saving the little fella just in case now and wait another week for my day off and time for experiments ;o;

I really hoped the maintenance might have started by now, but while it hasn't I'm afraid it won't for another several hours. Might be a close one ^,^"

Anyway thanks for the warning ^^

Thank you for the new advise. I hope everything's going well.

You don't have a dead egg on your scroll.  unsure.gif  TJ usually fixes things like that anyway, after downtimes !

Yes I do, I always put them on the bottem tongue.gif

view/jeYp[/url]

~Link Removed~

Edited by _Z_

I'm 24 hours late but good to know so I can avoid the inner hysteria from not understanding why things aren't working lol

Thank you for the info TJ!

I`m excited to see what`s new (or may we don`t see something new who knows).

Edited by Shajana

It's good to know. But I'm still sad because I will be traveling tomorrow and then I won't be able to see my lovely dragons... For 20 days!!!! Oh well no problem. I Will try to catch wifi from a hotel near the beach xd.png

Thanks for post TJ!! I was really scared ohmy.gif

Installation postponed? And I hoped I could awake and the downtime is over then... but okay <3

Edited by Aurora-Silver

I know he said 'hardware' but I'm hoping like crazy he's gonna implement the new features >.<

better do my breeding now then, thanks for the heads up Xp

i would love it if when the site came back there were binomes and shiny new BSA's but i'm not holding my breath xd.png