TJ09

2011-01-20 - Tree Decorating Contest is Over!

No emails.... sad.gif

But, I had fun, at least I tried!

I also would really like to see the winning trees.

...Do winners need to be unlocked?

I kind of locked myself yesterday, not expecting to win anything, a-and, hahaha I guess it was good luck?

Edited by naturalcyber

*checks e-mail* Nothing... Oh well....

Congratulations for those who did won.

Can we perhaps see the winning trees though? Would like to see how awesome they are.

I got a HM ! I'm so happy but i wonder if we can ask for an alt green or black CB dragon ?

I got a HM ! I'm so happy but i wonder if we can ask for an alt green or black CB dragon ?

You can ask for any dragon that's the result of breeding so yes, you could ask for a black/green alt, coloured stripe, etc.

...Do winners need to be unlocked?

I kind of locked myself yesterday, not expecting to win anything, a-and, hahaha I guess it was good luck?

It's got to be karma, I did the exact same thing. ._.

Awww, no mail. sad.gif

But its alright, I still love my leetle tree. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Congrats winners!

Have fun with your dragons. smile.gif

I was able to see the tree-prize site and filled it out. I didn't get any e-mail. Well, maybe I get something?

I'm sad that i didnt win, but I think it would be best not to see the winners name. Not that i don't want to, but I have a feeling, their messages inbox might fill up if they did. Congrats everyone! unsure.gif

Wow. The average vote was crazy low. o_o

lol ;A; I gave out quite a few 1's...

a lot of the receivers of the 1's were probably glitched trees though sad.gif

I was able to see the tree-prize site and filled it out. I didn't get any e-mail. Well, maybe I get something?

When I filled out the prize thingy it told me at the top which prize I had won...didn't it say so for you? :/

Congratulations to those who won. smile.gif This contest turned out to be more fun than I expected. I didn't win anything but i didn't expect to anyway, my tree was pretty cluttered. I hope we can do something similar for Christmas this year, maybe decorating gingerbread houses?

OMG! I WON I WON I WON!!! laugh.gif

Oh, wait - that's just a response to one of my posts tongue.gif

Hmm, no email - maybe in the junk folder! *checks folder*

Nope, maybe there's a lag? I'm sure I won! biggrin.gif

Oh well, congrats to the winners. I had actually started thinking with all the trees I saw with just about every decoration on it that those would be the ones to win - my reasoning was that if so many people did their trees like that, then they are bound to vote highly for other trees that are similar. I didn't do a tree like that and mine had a more "simple" look to it so I figure I probably was around the 5-6 point area.

Would have loved a Holly or Guardian of Nature or Gold - I didn't think I would get high enough points to win the "special" dragons wink.gif

It was fun and although I wouldn't mind seeing the winning tree (I'm just curious like that), I do understand the reasons it may not be displayed - let me be the first to ask for a recount! I'm sure there were some "hanging chads" that didn't get counted!

You cant ask for GoN's anyways >.>

When I filled out the prize thingy it told me at the top which prize I had won...didn't it say so for you? :/

It told me I got a HM. I chose a Holly. But there's no e-mail, I checked all folders trice. But if I didn't get a e-mail I won't get anything, will I? sad.gif

It told me I got a HM. I chose a Holly. But there's no e-mail, I checked all folders trice. But if I didn't get a e-mail I won't get anything, will I? sad.gif

But if the site considers you a winner, why wouldn't you?

...I don't know, I guess I see it as more possible that there was an issue with the email. You could always ask TJ to be sure, though. :3

Remind me never to enter another contest eh? :/

I wouldn't say never again. At least you tried, (I think). It was fun

You'll get the prize. The only thing the email really gives you is the link

It's got to be karma, I did the exact same thing. ._.

Good karma though!

...I just don't want to drop one of my precious Spitfires and find out later that I didn't actually have to. Dilemma!

Laser guided karma. I'm locked as well.

Good karma though!

...I just don't want to drop one of my precious Spitfires and find out later that I didn't actually have to. Dilemma!

True! ^^

Yeah, I thought of asking TJ but I don't know if it's really worth it...I mean, he'll probably let people know anyway when he distributes the prizes, right?

Edit: Lol, come to think of it, what if he did it on purpose and picked locked people just to make them frantic for a while? XD(kidding, kidding...)

Edited by MissK.

True! ^^

Yeah, I thought of asking TJ but I don't know if it's really worth it...I mean, he'll probably let people know anyway when he distributes the prizes, right?

Edit: Lol, come to think of it, what if he did it on purpose and picked locked people just to make them frantic for a while? xd.png(kidding, kidding...)

If that was true, i wouldve won. JK! JK! laugh.gif