Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How much are CB Blusang eggs worth? I was away for a while and missed the release, been studying for exams o;

Just curious, how much is a 2nd gen marrow from MarrowxSweetling worth?

I'm not looking to trade for it or anything, but I was wondering smile.gif

What do you think is a fair number of hatchlings (lineage unimportant) for a CB blusang hatchling?

Two or three, by best. CB Blusangs' rarity has somewhat passed, in my opinion. Of course, I haven't been around for long, but I was here when they were released. At the time, they were traded for some amazing offers, but not now.

I've seen some trades around with the new halloween hatchlings, stuff like 8 hatchlings for a CB gold or silver, and was just wanting peoples thoughts on this and whether *you* would do this trade?

To me a CB Metallic is not worth the only chance to get CB Holidays. But for people who are not able to grab CB Golds or Silvers it is a great chance to get them by trading their new Halloweens.

I meant from the POV of people who held the CB metallics, to me, personally, the Halloween drop just doesn't seem to compare to the metallics, but on the same point, I wouldn't offer up my (all of my) halloweens for a metallic either...

I've seen some trades around with the new halloween hatchlings, stuff like 8 hatchlings for a CB gold or silver, and was just wanting peoples thoughts on this and whether *you* would do this trade?

Personally, I wouldn't. CB Metallics, however rare and difficult to catch, can be obtained all year... and all of next year... and all of the year after that, etc. CB Halloween dragons, on the other hand, can be obtained only in the year in which they are released... after which one can never again obtain a CB of said dragon. Because of that, I value Halloween dragons more - not to mention they usually look prettier and are better breeders (which is important if you need trade fodder).

I may be a little bit biased, though, as I already have 4 CB Golds and 2 CB Silvers.... with whom I am rather annoyed about their lack of breeding... so they don't feel that valuable or great to me anymore. smile.gif

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Such a pretty lineage, WITH a spriters alt T.T

Depends on who's into lineages, for someone who recognizes the value of having a spriters alt grandparent, it would be worth a bit I would imagine, and that it has the old pinks and a Holly to boot in it's lineage, I would say lineage nuts would offer something pretty decent, although I'm not sure exactly what...

A Blue Dino hatchie?

I'm seeking 2nd G Reds from certain holiday dragons, shiny stuff, and cb pygmies. What would be reasonable?

A Blue Dino hatchie?

I'm seeking 2nd G Reds from certain holiday dragons, shiny stuff, and cb pygmies. What would be reasonable?

You could definitely get CB pygmies and 2nd gen reds from holiday dragons, as long as they're not alts. Not so sure about shiny stuff though. A lot of people aren't really into unbreedables so it probably depends. But I shouldn't think it'd be too hard to find what you're looking for. happy.gif

I don't think it'd be quite as much for from an alt sweetling, though you'd still get a nice offer I think. But a 2nd gen from a holly is worth a lot. I've seen people offering very low gen metals and tinsels for them. People seem to treat them like 2nd gen tinselfails, I believe. I've never actually traded for one myself or anything, just going off what I've seen in trade threads. smile.gif 2nd gen from alt sweetling though, you could probably get an uncommon egg like a nebula or something maybe? I'm not that sure. My sweetlings are both 2nd gen from alts and from memory, the breeder didn't ask for that much for them.

Edited by StormWizard212

What's the value of a 2nd Gen common from Holly or Alt Sweetling?

I gave 2 CB Stripes (during a period where I caught like 10 that week) for 2 unrelated Blacks from Alt Sweet (:

I don't think it'd be quite as much for from an alt sweetling, though you'd still get a nice offer I think. But a 2nd gen from a holly is worth a lot. I've seen people offering very low gen metals and tinsels for them. People seem to treat them like 2nd gen tinselfails, I believe. I've never actually traded for one myself or anything, just going off what I've seen in trade threads. smile.gif 2nd gen from alt sweetling though, you could probably get an uncommon egg like a nebula or something maybe? I'm not that sure. My sweetlings are both 2nd gen from alts and from memory, the breeder didn't ask for that much for them.

I don't know that it matters, but I don't actually have one. I was wondering what it would take to obtain one.

Ohhh, my bad. Well I don't think it'd be too hard to obtain an egg from an alt sweetling. smile.gif Before Halloween last year, I just PMed someone nicely who had them and asked what their price would be.

As for a common from a holly, I think that's going to be the tough part. You'd probably be best off asking around first to see if there's someone who regularly breeds theirs and what price they ask for.

What's the value of a 2nd Gen common from Holly or Alt Sweetling?

I have one 2G common from Holly and the person in question traded it to me for an IOU of a new release egg or two smile.gif I'm not going to mention their name because I don't want them to be flooded with requests, but I just thought I'd mention it. I was also gifted a 2G common from alt sweetling...

Your best bet is to put a request in your siggie and in Breeding, Gifting.

What would a baby (egg or hatchling) from this pairing be worth? I have no idea and I have nowhere to start on a personal opinion. unsure.gif

A Tsunami egg would be worth more than a Sunsong, but If you traded it in the Even Gen trading thread you could probably get a 3-5th Gen of another Checkerboard Lineage or possibly even a Purebred Lineage.

What is the worth of Paper hatchlings? unsure.gif

Hard to say, always depends what you want to acceive. ^^"

There are collector who tend to trade nice stuff for them. However, in general, i've made the experience that they don't tend to be worth much (there are several people who don't like unbreedables at all ^^"). Maybe a swap for another CB uncommon Hatch? Twoish uncommon cb eggs? Some BSA hatchlingS if you don't mind the lineage... Or you just fish around in the trade threads and see what comes in laugh.gif

Does anyone have any idea what this would be worth? 2nd gen from holly x tan ridgewing. I picked it up in the AP and I'm looking to trade it and a few people have asked me what I want for it, but I have no idea what's fair and what it's worth. xd.png

Does anyone have any idea what this would be worth? 2nd gen from holly x tan ridgewing. I picked it up in the AP and I'm looking to trade it and a few people have asked me what I want for it, but I have no idea what's fair and what it's worth. xd.png

I was told that they're worth low-gen to CB metals.