Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Is a paper egg worth a holly? unsure.gif

Not unless you get lucky. Somebody with a messy holly and a love for papers maybe?

honestly the only thing that matters is that both people go away from the trade happy if it ends like that then the trade was fair no matter what types of dragons were swapped (within reason of coarse)

What could I get for a 2G Holly and a 3G Holly?

Quite a lot. There was someone offering a CB Gold and CB Silver for a 2nd Gen.

What is the worth of a cb trihorn egg?

was what I was wondering, I am not picking them up because I hit my goal of 20 CB

but was wondering if I should grab them and trade them for chickens, dinos , CB blacks or CB stripes tongue.gif

What is the worth of a cb trihorn egg?

I usually trade them for a random hatchling or 2; whatever is offered.

How much would I need to pay up for a 2G Holly x Female Royal?

And a CB Magma to complete my trio set?

I have a second gen holly and I'm overwhelmed by the different requests. I haven't been on this site in months, so I'm very out of the loop. What's considered fair for it? How rare are CB gold wyverns, and how low gen of tinsels could I ask for? I've gotten so many offers and I don't know what to tell people or what I want. xd.png;

How much would I need to pay up for a 2G Holly x Female Royal?

And a CB Magma to complete my trio set?

I saw people with 3rd gen hollyes asking for a CB metallic for it. So I think for a 2nd gen one you should offer at least a cb gold, or a 2nd gen tinsel or maybe a 2nd gen Thuwed

For a cb magma I'd try with a cb black, a different cb trio or a low generation gold

I saw people with 3rd gen hollyes asking for a CB metallic for it. So I think for a 2nd gen one you should offer at least a cb gold, or a 2nd gen tinsel or maybe a 2nd gen Thuwed

For a cb magma I'd try with a cb black, a different cb trio or a low generation gold

The best I'll do for a 2nd gen holly x female royal is a cb stripe or seasonal, if I ever get another one in time.

A CB magma I'll just have to catch myself according to your value, I will fervently keep CB trios, especially CB Thunders.

Edited by James1011

I have a second gen holly and I'm overwhelmed by the different requests. I haven't been on this site in months, so I'm very out of the loop. What's considered fair for it? How rare are CB gold wyverns, and how low gen of tinsels could I ask for? I've gotten so many offers and I don't know what to tell people or what I want. xd.png;

The gold wyverns are uncommon, but not impossible to catch, certainly easier than golds or silvers. CB Blusangs seem to be harder to find.

I think a 2nd gen tinsel is a fair trade for a 2nd gen holly, though as poorly as tinsels are breeding a nicely done 3rd gen, plus some other nice items would be ok. I wouldn't accept an IOU, you could be waiting forever.

The asking price for low gen Hollies seems to be CB gold, certainly reasonable for a 2nd gen, but I don't know if people are getting what they're asking for or if there are even that many golds around at the moment.

I'd offer an ND but I have my fill of Hollies. smile.gif

I think something uncommon like a cb nebula or gold wyvern would do

They used to be on par with CB Stripes, which trump CB trios.

Edited by James1011

The best I'll do for a 2nd gen holly x female royal is a cb stripe or seasonal, if I ever get another one in time.

You're waay too low

The gold wyverns are uncommon, but not impossible to catch, certainly easier than golds or silvers. CB Blusangs seem to be harder to find.

I think a 2nd gen tinsel is a fair trade for a 2nd gen holly, though as poorly as tinsels are breeding a nicely done 3rd gen, plus some other nice items would be ok. I wouldn't accept an IOU, you could be waiting forever.

The asking price for low gen Hollies seems to be CB gold, certainly reasonable for a 2nd gen, but I don't know if people are getting what they're asking for or if there are even that many golds around at the moment.

I'd offer an ND but I have my fill of Hollies. smile.gif

In my opinion, I'd never trade a 2nd gen for less than 2 x CB metals, though during a holiday it's always harder to get that many CB metals on one scroll.

Edited by DarkEternity

You're waay too low

Aren't they more valuable than trios and on par with blacks?

I consider seasonal and stripe rare.

Edited by James1011

I have a question about my yulebuck hatchies. Looking to trade but not getting much interest in either of them. I have 13 hours to get rid of one, but which is more valuable to keep and which is more valuable to trade?

One is a 3rd Gen stairstep yulebuck against old pink lineage

The other is a 3rd gen even-gen checkerboard yulebuck against silver lineage

If I can't trade one away, or even give one away, I plan to freeze one and keep the other for breeding, but I still have little clue as to what would be the best to keep on that basis. Help please? Thank you.

I have a question about my yulebuck hatchies. Looking to trade but not getting much interest in either of them. I have 13 hours to get rid of one, but which is more valuable to keep and which is more valuable to trade?

One is a 3rd Gen stairstep yulebuck against old pink lineage

The other is a 3rd gen even-gen checkerboard yulebuck against silver lineage

If I can't trade one away, or even give one away, I plan to freeze one and keep the other for breeding, but I still have little clue as to what would be the best to keep on that basis. Help please? Thank you.

Yulebucks seemed pretty common on the AP this year. I would keep them for myself if I didn't have two already on my scroll.