Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I have a question about my yulebuck hatchies. Looking to trade but not getting much interest in either of them. I have 13 hours to get rid of one, but which is more valuable to keep and which is more valuable to trade?

One is a 3rd Gen stairstep yulebuck against old pink lineage

The other is a 3rd gen even-gen checkerboard yulebuck against silver lineage

If I can't trade one away, or even give one away, I plan to freeze one and keep the other for breeding, but I still have little clue as to what would be the best to keep on that basis. Help please? Thank you.

Unfortunately, because of scroll limits, most people who would be interested in your Yulebucks already have their limit of 2.

I would just keep them if I were you.

The reason why you didn't get much interest in your yules are that you can only have 2 of each Christmas dragon, and almost everyone already have their 2 yules (and if you look at the AP you will also find a wall of them sitting there for ages)

To decide which to keep, I would ask myself "what can I do with their lineage"?

Stairstep lineages are usually easier to continue than even gen ones, but if you don't have any cb bright pinks you will not be able to continue it in a perfect way. You can anyway use a cb new pink or some else with a similar color

On the other end, a 4th gen silver from silver x yule checkered would be a pretty nice lineage, but it may be pretty difficult to find a silver with that lineage

Aren't they more valuable than trios and on par with blacks?

I consider seasonal and stripe rare.

For a 2nd Gen Holly.

I don't overvalue second hollies like most people do.

No, but you drastically undervalue them

How much do you need to trade for a CB Tsunami Wyvern?

It varies, I think. I had one up for trade over the past couple of days. The first day I didn't get much offered at all, just a couple of messy hatchies. The second day, I was offered a CB black, which I personally think is way too much for a tsunami, but I wasn't complaining. tongue.gif I'd say probably a CB nebula, CB vine, an unbreedable, etc. would be worth a CB tsunami. smile.gif

I don't overvalue second hollies like most people do.

Well, you have about 0% chance obtaining one from another player for that price, but if you happen to obtain one I'd be more than happy to pay a CB stripe or CB seasonal for your Holly, lol.

hi there, I was wondering what 2nd or 3rd gen pillow dragons, 1st or second gen olive dragons and 1st gen shallow waters are worth. I'm trying to get hatchlings so I can breeding pairs. Does anyone ever trade 2 hatchlings for pillow or olive eggs?

also I was wondering if dorkfaces have any extra value, or if they aren't a big deal anymore

hi there, I was wondering what 2nd or 3rd gen pillow dragons, 1st or second gen olive dragons and 1st gen shallow waters are worth. I'm trying to get hatchlings so I can breeding pairs. Does anyone ever trade 2 hatchlings for pillow or olive eggs?

also I was wondering if dorkfaces have any extra value, or if they aren't a big deal anymore

What do you mean by "1st gen?" To me, it would mean CB (but there aren't any CB Shallow Waters so I'm not sure) with 2nd gen meaning a dragon with parents, but no grandparents.

Either way, I don't think they're worth that much. I also don't imagine anyone offering more than one hatchling for a CB Pillow or CB Olive - they're both relatively common breeds. Bred dragons are usually worth less unless the lineage is special.

Don't know much about Dorkfaces.

--------------------

What'd the value of Tri-Horns settle at?

I'm having trouble getting a hatchling for one, but I'm not sure if it's because the value's dropped, if my wishlist is too specific, or if it's still too close to Christmas.

It varies, I think. I had one up for trade over the past couple of days. The first day I didn't get much offered at all, just a couple of messy hatchies. The second day, I was offered a CB black, which I personally think is way too much for a tsunami, but I wasn't complaining. tongue.gif I'd say probably a CB nebula, CB vine, an unbreedable, etc. would be worth a CB tsunami. smile.gif

Okay, thanks.

And also, what can I get for a CB Tri-horn?

What would one or two cb tri-horns be worth?

I'd say they're worth as much as CB Reds/Pinks personally.

Question: How much would a CB Black/CB Blusang be worth? I'm offering a CB Royal Blue, CB Tsunami and chicken for either, but no biters. Is that fair, or do I need to offer more?

I'd say they're worth as much as CB Reds/Pinks personally.

Question: How much would a CB Black/CB Blusang be worth? I'm offering a CB Royal Blue, CB Tsunami and chicken for either, but no biters. Is that fair, or do I need to offer more?

Wow. To me that would mean Tri-Horns aren't worth much at all.

--

Saying that they're probably worth about as much as a CB Stripe doesn't help much. If it were as simple as adding the value of dragon A to dragon B and so forth, then I'd say you've got enough. I do know that I wouldn't take the offer though.

There's a couple problems with trying to trade 3 things for a CB Black/Blusang:

One: A lot of people would rather trade for one thing of equivalent value than several things of "lesser" value.

Two: A lot of people will only be interested in one or two of your offerings, and I think you'd need all three for the values be to equal.

Three: You've got to find someone with enough space to take them all.

Wow. To me that would mean Tri-Horns aren't worth much at all.

--

Saying that they're probably worth about as much as a CB Stripe doesn't help much. If it were as simple as adding the value of dragon A to dragon B and so forth, then I'd say you've got enough. I do know that I wouldn't take the offer though.

There's a couple problems with trying to trade 3 things for a CB Black/Blusang:

One: A lot of people would rather trade for one thing of equivalent value than several things of "lesser" value.

Two: A lot of people will only be interested in one or two of your offerings, and I think you'd need all three for the values be to equal.

Three: You've got to find someone with enough space to take them all.

Thanks smile.gif I'll keep that in mind for the future (managed to find a trade thankfully)

Found this in the ap. It's a 4th gen thuwed on both parent's sides. Super common breed, but still. I'm tempted to keep it, but I would like to see what you guys think it might be worth before making a final decision.

thuwed dont really fetch a high price imo. i see a lot gifted and abandoned. its a low gen, non inbred and EG so you'll probably be able to get a semi-uncommon for it.

imo, you'd do best just asking for offers and seeing what you get. the value of Thuweds is really in the eye of the beholder.

Edited by Red2111

I've got two questions:

What would it take to get a 2nd Gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Common?

What is the worth of a 2nd Gen PB Alt Black?

Edited by rayden54

I've got two questions:

for the 2G Sweetling you'd have to wait until the week of Valentines day, as for the cost, it varies from person to person. best thing i can suggest is to offer what you think it is worth.

2G Alt Black ... is it PB? being PB will up its worth, but a few months back the Alts went on a breeding spree and that was about all you could get from non-CB black eggs. at most, if its PB i'd say a CB semi-uncommon (Sunsong, White, Vine) or 2G PB from uncommons (Shimmer, Blusang, alt Vine)

I've got two questions:

2nd gen pb alt blacks, that is the best lineage an alt black can have, are in pretty much demand.

I would dare asking for a cb uncommon (black, stripe, gold wyvern...) or a medium nice gen (3rd-4th) metallic

As for a 2nd Gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Common, I would start looking for someone with a cb alt sweetling and asking directly them if they already have a request for next Valentine and what they would like in return.

I need your help again folks:

To my immense bewilderment, one of my silvers actually decided to give me an egg with this lineage.

I put the egg up for trade, asking for a metalswap or offers (CB uncommon/semi-rare), but until now I got no reaction, so I am wondering why.

Is the lineage that abysmal or am I asking too much?

I think it is still "too good" just for freezing, but then, I can be wrong...

Help please?

Shik

What's a good mate for a CB gold, so that the non-shiny offspring might be tradable?

In general, what bred things make good trade fodder? Say for CB common hatchlings or CB uncommons? Are second gens of anything in demand right now? I have at least one CB everything on my scroll except old pink, alt sweetling and some older holidays.

What's a good mate for a CB gold, so that the non-shiny offspring might be tradable?

In general, what bred things make good trade fodder? Say for CB common hatchlings or CB uncommons? Are second gens of anything in demand right now? I have at least one CB everything on my scroll except old pink, alt sweetling and some older holidays.

I would guess any currently popular dragon. Blacks are always at the top of the list (especially if it alts) along with stripes.