Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

1 is CB the other is a 3gen. Awesome, thanks! I've noticed they seem rather rare. I was soo surprised I caught two in one night.

The third gen might not be worth as much. I've traded 2nd gens before for one or two CB hatchies. Good luck though! smile.gif

What are these worth?

-PB Even 3rd Gen Nebula

-PB Even 4th Gen Nebula

-PB Even 5th Gen Nebula

What are these worth?

-PB Even 3rd Gen Nebula

-PB Even 4th Gen Nebula

-PB Even 5th Gen Nebula

If the are not inbred, I'd say a bloodswap with another pb dragon of same generation

What are these worth?

-PB Even 3rd Gen Nebula

-PB Even 4th Gen Nebula

-PB Even 5th Gen Nebula

if they are unrelated to this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KfOIU

just contact me we'll find a deal. smile.gif

(also, i'm good at catching cb uncommons, and that 's what i'd likely trade them for since i need them. - or maybe a thunder or black if am lucky at the time.)

Edited by whitebaron

So what's a 2nd Gen Tinsel-fail worth?

A CB Black or CB Stripe or 2nd -3rd gen metal is the usual going rate.

How do CB Reds and CB trios compare? I've been trying to catch the trios to no avail, but Reds seem to be somewhat easy, and I have three CB eggs right now.

Also, would it be better if they were hatchlings, or would they be worth about the same?

Edited by 11th

How do CB Reds and CB trios compare? I've been trying to catch the trios to no avail, but Reds seem to be pretty easy as I have three CB right now.

Also, would it be better if they were hatchlings, or would they be worth about the same?

I think you'd need a few of them, as hatchlings, to secure a CB trio trade.

Reds are pretty common this month, so many determined people can go in an grab a few. Being hatchlings makes them more desireable because they don't have to waste valuable egg spaces for the CB Reds. You will be very lucky to get a CB Trio for multiple CB Red eggs.

If you're trying to trade those 3 for a CB Trio, I think you should give it a shot when they're hatchlings. :3

I think you'd need a few of them, as hatchlings, to secure a CB trio trade.

Reds are pretty common this month, so many determined people can go in an grab a few. Being hatchlings makes them more desireable because they don't have to waste valuable egg spaces for the CB Reds. You will be very lucky to get a CB Trio for multiple CB Red eggs.

If you're trying to trade those 3 for a CB Trio, I think you should give it a shot when they're hatchlings. :3

Alrighty. Will do. (:

I'm just trying to get some backup plans in case my Gold and Silver don't decide to cooperate again, because I think G2 eggs from those two would be a lot easier to work with than Reds, correct?

Alrighty. Will do. (:

I'm just trying to get some backup plans in case my Gold and Silver don't decide to cooperate again, because I think G2 eggs from those two would be a lot easier to work with than Reds, correct?

n_n

Oh yes, definitely. xd.png Golds and Silvers like that will usually do the trick since they are on a higher rarity/demand than Trios.

Raising other hatchlings as "trade boosters" will always be helpful as well since, again, they won't take up egg spaces and they're a little something extra. Sometimes throwing in random hatchlings that you just have at the time can do the trick, even. The reds will catch some attention mainly because they are hatchlings, and because there are so many being offered. xd.png

How do CB Reds and CB trios compare? I've been trying to catch the trios to no avail, but Reds seem to be somewhat easy, and I have three CB eggs right now.

I trade rares for hatchlings all the time and I think you've got a pretty decent shot. I would typically try to get 4-5 hatchlings for an Ice or a Magma and 3-4 for a Thunder, but I don't usually ask for CBs.

Good luck trading.

Really? Damn. Ok abandoning!

Oh dear. I didn't mean to abandon it. I just meant that to me, it's not worth anything. I know there are people more interested in things like "Dusks" and "Dorkfaces" than I am, but I don't know how much value they would ascribe to a messy one.

Oh dear. I didn't mean to abandon it. I just meant that to me, it's not worth anything. I know there are people more interested in things like "Dusks" and "Dorkfaces" than I am, but I don't know how much value they would ascribe to a messy one.

I'm one of those people who likes Thuweds and Dorkfaces, etc. but I would have thrown it back to the AP as well. I'd personally only keep a 3rd gen, maybe 4th gen, Thuwed that I found and for Dorkfaces, any stairstep. But not something with a lineage like that, no matter whose dragons are in it.

Just wanted to give my opinion too, to ease your mind. tongue.gif Hopefully. Maybe. xd.png

what would a 2nd gen magma egg from female magma X male carvern lurker or black marrow??

also what is lower then 3rd gen and higher then 3rd gen????

Post moved, please do not double post use the edit tool.

Edited by _Z_

What's a 2nd Gen PB Nebula (blue x purple) worth?

And a 2nd Gen PB Tri-Horn?

Edited by Starbit-Plushie

what would a 2nd gen magma egg from female magma X male carvern lurker or black marrow??

Maybe a CB bsa or CB nebula? Or a few CB common hatchies?

lso what is lower then 3rd gen and higher then 3rd gen????

This I don't understand. Could you rephrase the question?

What's a 2nd Gen PB Nebula (blue x purple) worth?

And a 2nd Gen PB Tri-Horn?

In the past, I've put up trades for 2nd gen PB nebs in exchange for 1 hatchling of any sort and I've always had someone bite eventually, but I've never gotten more than that. It's usually a CB common, or maybe a harder to catch common like a pillow or sunsong.

I imagine that a PB tri-horn would be similar. I had a trade up for a 2nd gen a few days ago but ended up giving it away because I didn't get any offers, but I think you should be able to get a hatchie, maybe two if you're lucky. smile.gif

So I just got a CB stripe, and was wondering what type of dragon it would be best to cross it with once it grows up.

EDIT: I also have CB trios, what are the best crosses for them?

Edited by yulerule

What is the offspring of a fairly messy (i.e. not even-gen) and slightly inbred 9th gen Holly worth? Are they worthless for trading and will they only work for gifting to people who don't have Hollies yet?

Also, what are deadline Hollies worth? Do people value them more than inbred Hollies, or would people still prefer an inbred Holly because it has the original 2007 ancestor in the lineage?

Just curious, because one would think that given their rarity, any Holly would be highly desirable - but it doesn't really seem so, if the trading threads are any indication. So I'm wondering about the actual worth of these Hollies, and not so much the perceived worth - if you see what I mean. smile.gif

Thank you in advance to anyone who can shed some light on this. smile.gif

What is the offspring of a fairly messy (i.e. not even-gen) and slightly inbred 9th gen Holly worth? Are they worthless for trading and will they only work for gifting to people who don't have Hollies yet?

Also, what are deadline Hollies worth? Do people value them more than inbred Hollies, or would people still prefer an inbred Holly because it has the original 2007 ancestor in the lineage?

Just curious, because one would think that given their rarity, any Holly would be highly desirable - but it doesn't really seem so, if the trading threads are any indication. So I'm wondering about the actual worth of these Hollies, and not so much the perceived worth - if you see what I mean. smile.gif

Thank you in advance to anyone who can shed some light on this. smile.gif

idk what its worth but id sure as heck make a shot at disscussing a trade for any holly =P

I got a bunch of goodies...searching for quite awhile though. Just wondering what each of these are worth, since I have no clue. I had to fog them just to be safe.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

@shovedtbh: The Holly is worth a lot, as Hollies are really in demand (check the trading thread and post it up and see what people offer). A lot of people are asking for metallics/neglecteds, etc... so, really, with a Holly, you can ask for nearly anything and see who will offer what and if anyone will offer what you want.

Dang, someone killed their Winter Magi?? O_o; Not sure for those Holidays since people who own 2 of the Holidays already (like me) can't trade for them anyways.

Lots of people already release their CB holidays so that they can create nice third gen checkers. Chances are that lots of them would do the same thing for a 2nd gen tinselkin and a 2nd gen from a spriter's alt.