Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Has anyone been watching the trends on CB common / lineaged BSA hatchies? Right now I know that CB common hatchies are popular zombie fodder, and one can get some very nice eggs for them. But is this a year-round happening or is it just really prevalent right now?

Edited by LibbyLishly

so, my scroll is stinking with 2 cheese, which I don't want.

what should I trade them in for?

thinking about CB reds, or a bred metallic... but what could i expect?

To be completely honest, I recently traded a cheese hatchling away for one Waverunner hatchling. I've gifted several away as well. If you find the right person, you may get something nice for them, but I wouldn't expect much. They just aren't very high value right now to most players. wink.gif

To be completely honest, I recently traded a cheese hatchling away for one Waverunner hatchling. I've gifted several away as well. If you find the right person, you may get something nice for them, but I wouldn't expect much. They just aren't very high value right now to most players. wink.gif

yeah, 2 of 3 ended up on my scroll.

What can I get for a CB Tsunami?

Also, how much would this pretty be worth?

I just gave 4 CB hatchies for a CB Tsumani egg, but that was primarily because I have a crush on the breed. I don't know that everyone would be willing to give that much.

As for the pink, that would have to be someone looking specifically for either a quasi-checker like that or a specific gender of pink. In my experience, unless someone really needs a pink RIGHT NOW, you won't get much for it. The only pinks that tend to fetch decent prices are CB.

As for the pink, that would have to be someone looking specifically for either a quasi-checker like that or a specific gender of pink. In my experience, unless someone really needs a pink RIGHT NOW, you won't get much for it. The only pinks that tend to fetch decent prices are CB.

Actually, I get some decent things for my Frill x Bright Pink lineage, and other pretties. I got a second gen Ice hatchling and second gen PB Stripe hatchling for this. It depends on the person, really.

~•~•~

Okay so I'm most likely not going to trade her(she's my first Alt Black), but if I was going to, what would I be able to get for a 3rd gen Curled Alt Black?

Actually, I get some decent things for my Frill x Bright Pink lineage, and other pretties. I got a second gen Ice hatchling and second gen PB Stripe hatchling for this. It depends on the person, really.

~•~•~

Okay so I'm most likely not going to trade her(she's my first Alt Black), but if I was going to, what would I be able to get for a 3rd gen Curled Alt Black?

It is a beautiful alt black.As alt blacks are very rare,you can ask for a low gen gold or silver for it.

What are CB Pinks/CB Thunders worth? Is a Dino (for the Pink) or G/W (for either) realistic?

I'm assuming a CB Magma is still a fair trade for a CB Thunder, but are CB Ices? I've heard they've gotten rarer.

i'd probably trade you a dino for a pink hatchie + depending on my mood i'll want something added on top.

its not that ices are rarer than they used to be - seems thunders are a lot more common this autumn, i've already got 5 cbs on my scroll, so go figure...

thunder for GW might be ok, but i guess there is no big market for thunders atm. i got the last one as almost ER hatchie for a just off cooldown blusang egg.

~•~•~

Yeah, it does depend on the person, but I also have noticed that uncommons or BSAs with Bright Pinks or Frills in their lineage fetch higher prices than standard ones. That ice/pink checker is lovely, and I would think its value is higher because of the preservation of that pattern.

To second Mercury, you probably will get a handsome trade for the alt black, though if you shot lower than a metallic you'd probably get it traded faster. smile.gif

How many new CB Halloween hatchies could I get for this 5th gen Gold? http://dragcave.net/lineage/9eiSP

More than two? Less than two? Am I lucky if I get even one? <XD

You'd probably get at least a couple. Depends on what people are looking for. Some people only want a couple pairs of the new release and are willing to trade the extras. wink.gif

synditrix  Posted on Oct 26 2012, 04:32 PM

I'm really quite sure I won't trade this away, but I'm just wondering...how much is this worth?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/0Jud0

It's beautiful, and there are a ton of people that love the tinsel fails, and it being a 2nd gen, is just a huge plus. I would think you would get good offers, you'd have to toss it up to see.

Edited by Cheystar

Just curious... what are CB blusangs going for at the moment? smile.gif I still need a couple after Halloween.

Also, wow synditrix! That's an amazing find!

Edited by StormWizard212

I was lucky enough to catch a 2nd gen Marrow in the AP this morning - its father is Bronze Herz 'Anzu' Zephyr (a Bronze Tinsel, so the Marrow is a 2nd gen Tinselkin).

Now, I'm quite undecided as to what to do with it. Should I keep it, or should I trade it? If I were to trade it, I would only do so for 1-2 CB Neglecteds (but they can't breed, though... they wouldn't be useful to me) or perhaps secure a 3rd gen Holly IOU. I'm not really interested in CB Metallics, seeing as I already have 4 CB Golds and 2 CB Silvers.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't know what to breed this with. Any lineage I involve it in would look 'uneven', in that it would be mated to a 2nd gen with entirely different parents....

Hmm... I don't know what to do. What do you guys reckon is more beneficial in the long run, to keep it or to trade it off? And if trading it off, what do you guys think is realistic to ask for it?

I was lucky enough to catch a 2nd gen Marrow in the AP this morning - its father is Bronze Herz 'Anzu' Zephyr (a Bronze Tinsel, so the Marrow is a 2nd gen Tinselkin).

Now, I'm quite undecided as to what to do with it. Should I keep it, or should I trade it? If I were to trade it, I would only do so for 1-2 CB Neglecteds (but they can't breed, though... they wouldn't be useful to me) or perhaps secure a 3rd gen Holly IOU. I'm not really interested in CB Metallics, seeing as I already have 4 CB Golds and 2 CB Silvers.

But on the other hand, I wouldn't know what to breed this with. Any lineage I involve it in would look 'uneven', in that it would be mated to a 2nd gen with entirely different parents....

Hmm... I don't know what to do. What do you guys reckon is more beneficial in the long run, to keep it or to trade it off? And if trading it off, what do you guys think is realistic to ask for it?

Maybe one or two neglect eds. NDs are a lot to ask anyway, but it would be a lovely marrow.

It's been a while since I've tried trading Stripes... how in-demand are they at the moment? Any chance I can pick up a few inbred/messy holiday hatchlings/lower-time eggs if I can breed 2nd-gen or other nice even-gen Stripe eggs?

Omg, keep. XD If I were ever so lucky to get a 2G holiday from a tinsel (or an alt, to be honest), the poor lucky thing would have me stalking it on my scroll and lineage viewer from egg all the way into adulthood, bahaha. But that might just be me.

I'd value the marrow over NDs too for the same reason you mentioned. And I'm not sure how viable trading for a holly IOU is since we now have that restrictive trading thread rule (unless you just mention it in your sig). You could actually have a shot at this, I think.

But yeah, personally I'd keep. Like you said, these babies aren't common fare. x3

Plus, and this is being highly optimistic, you could try find a marrow mate from bronze/other coloured tinsel next year as a mate? Won't be easy but it's possible. #eternaloptimist

It's been a while since I've tried trading Stripes... how in-demand are they at the moment? Any chance I can pick up a few inbred/messy holiday hatchlings/lower-time eggs if I can breed 2nd-gen or other nice even-gen Stripe eggs?

I'm not sure about holiday hatchlings in particular but I know 2G PB stripes can usually go for a single CB hatchling. You could have a chance if you're after any lineaged holiday hatchie or low time egg though. ^^

Edit: smiley kill. :B

Edited by Varekis

If I were you I'd advertise that I was looking for second gen tinsels from a marrow as a mate, or use a 2nd gen dead line tinsel to mate with it. You could probably get one if you promised offspring from it.

To Ashes The Second, Varekis and Brairtrainer: thank you for taking the time to respond! happy.gif

You all brought up good points, so I have ultimately decided to keep this little baby. biggrin.gif It has been incubated and been influenced to be male, just like its father. wink.gif I will try to see if I can find a 2nd gen Tinselkin as a mate for it (I don't even dare hope for an actual 2nd gen Tinsel) - I shall advertise for it in my signature once it's grown up (good tip!) and hope for the best. happy.gif But for now, its mate is going to be a 2nd gen PB Silver, as that's the worthiest mate that I currently have for it on my scroll. Let's hope they won't refuse each other, though. *crosses fingers*

Also, Varekis: you're not the only one who stalks such pretties all the way until adulthood. tongue.gif I did this with all of my Metallics and I have already been guilty of doing this with the Marrow Tinselkin as well. So rest assured: you're not alone in that! xd.png