Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

-removed, please read the first post of this thread- Edited by rubyshoes

I plan on breeding this guy with an even gen mate at Christmas (and most likely going to be checkered). http://dragcave.net/lineage/IAjds

So yes I guess it could be considered a 'fake'. About a year ago my friend killed hers because it was inbred(which tbh I think is kinda stupid cuz a holly's a holly but oh well). She kept one of its offspring for herself and gave the rest to me and some others.

So is it still worth much? And well, how much? :B

Guys, what is 2d gen PB black curled alt hatchling currently worth? I'm deciding if I want to trade or keep it, it's been at least two years since my dragons produced one.

Just a general question I guess. On average, how important is it that an egg/hatchie be CB/1G/2G/3G/etc.? I'm back from a couple year hiatus and trying to get back in the swing of things. Back in my day (lol) I didn't notcie much of "I want a 2G silver" or "must be within 3Gs". Just curious is all since I'd like to get some more rare dragons. Also, if my silver/gold eggs aren't within that lovely CB-3G range most people want, is it still as wanted? I know a lot of people wouldn't care but it seems the less of generations an egg has the better. unsure.gif

Just a general question I guess. On average, how important is it that an egg/hatchie be CB/1G/2G/3G/etc.? I'm back from a couple year hiatus and trying to get back in the swing of things. Back in my day (lol) I didn't notcie much of "I want a 2G silver" or "must be within 3Gs". Just curious is all since I'd like to get some more rare dragons. Also, if my silver/gold eggs aren't within that lovely CB-3G range most people want, is it still as wanted? I know a lot of people wouldn't care but it seems the less of generations an egg has the better. unsure.gif

CB's are rarer, and lower gens are generally rarer so are more valuable.

It's not a case of nobody wanting higher gens though, there's always gonna be someone who want them. Heck, there's probably someone out there who wants a messy inbred-lineaged balloon. xd.png

Guys, what is 2d gen PB black curled alt hatchling currently worth? I'm deciding if I want to trade or keep it, it's been at least two years  since my dragons produced one.

If I were you, I'd keep it. About a month ago, I tried trading two Curled Alts (one 2nd gen x Purple Neb, other 3rd gen with Frills) and did not get any offers worth a 2-3rd gen Curled Alt. It seems that, unfortunately, messy Curls are worth more than low-gens because people freeze them.

Edited by Erica8798

If I were you, I'd keep it. About a month ago, I tried trading two Curled Alts (one 2nd gen x Purple Neb, other 3rd gen with Frills) and did not get any offers worth a 2-3rd gen Curled Alt. It seems that, unfortunately, messy Curls are worth more than low-gens because people freeze them.

That might be a case of everyone wanting PBs too though.

Probably I'll keep it because the frozen curled alt I have has a very messy lineage and I need a 2d gen PB one for myself. Guess I'll have to leave a teleport link and see what people might offer since... Thanks for your opinion.

So what's a 2nd Gen Tinsel-fail worth?

Personally, it's worth nothing to me. But there are collectors who would pay up for it and they are also CB owner who wants alot.png for them.

Edited by arlymaye

So what's a 2nd Gen Tinsel-fail worth?

Personally, I just trade for them so that I can bite them. xd.png

IMO, it's not worth much more, if anything, than a CB black - and that's at most.

What is the worth of a pb blusang

Maybe a couple of common hatchies? From what I've noticed, there's a big split with blusangs - some people value them really highly, and others not so much. I think it really depends on who you find that's looking for one.

Usually I have no trouble trading off a 2nd gen PB Black egg, but, surprisingly, I haven't had any offers on this one. Has their value devolved in recent history?

Edited by LibbyLishly

Have thunders been declining in popularity or something? I've never had trouble trading 2G thunders, but the past few weeks I haven't been able to trade any, and all I'm asking for is two-three purple hatchies. I'm also not getting offers on my CB thunders.

Edited by shadesofchaos

Usually I have no trouble trading off a 2nd gen PB Black egg, but, surprisingly, I haven't had any offers on this one. Has their value devolved in recent history?

Depends what you're asking for. I don't think they'd be worth more than a couple of common hatchies, personally, though I wouldn't trade for one at all myself. tongue.gif

Have thunders been declining in popularity or something? I've never had trouble trading 2G thunders, but the past few weeks I haven't been able to trade any, and all I'm asking for is two-three purple hatchies. I'm also not getting offers on my CB thunders.

I noticed the same. I had a pair of 3rd gen thunders that I was trying to trade for a couple of messy hatchies each and didn't get a single offer either. Though I'd expect that a CB thunder would be a different story. It could just be that people don't have multiple purples on their scroll at the time and don't think to offer an IOU? I've always found that when asking for commonish hatchies, if I ask for multiple of the same thing, I don't get anywhere near as many offers.

Somehow managed to snag 2 tan ridgewings. Just curious what they're worth.

CBs do you mean? Both of them should get quite a price. smile.gif I personally see them as around equal to red dorsals, nebulas, etc.

How much would this and this be worth? In terms of CBs?

The autumn, not much I don't think. People tend to value purebreds much more highly. I tried trading some 2nd gen PBs a while ago and I think got a couple of CB common hatchies in return. The blusang would be worth more. I've traded a 2nd gen PB for a few common hatchies. If you're thinking in terms of CB eggs, maybe a pink, red, nebula? I'm not really sure. Blusangs are really variable with their worth I think since there's a pretty big divide between people asking ridiculously high prices for them and people who just treat them like ordinary uncommons.

what is a CB red dino egg worth??

It'd be worth more if you hatched it. smile.gif A few common hatchies, bred BSA eggs, etc. In my experience, unbreedables have been kind of hard to trade, but every now and then I find someone who pays quite highly for them.

These are just my opinions, by the way. Other people's experiences might be different. smile.gif

what is a CB red dino egg worth??

Other colored dinos, I would say also unbreedables (cheese/paper). Higher gen metallics maybe?

CBs do you mean? Both of them should get quite a price. smile.gif I personally see them as around equal to red dorsals, nebulas, etc.

1 is CB the other is a 3gen. Awesome, thanks! I've noticed they seem rather rare. I was soo surprised I caught two in one night.