Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I have a CB Silver hatchie (influenced female) and I'm pondering whether to trade her for an IOU of CB Blusangs. How many do you good people think would be a fair asking price? I know they're not rare; just snatched up very quickly, kinda like Nebs.

I'm siding on the idea of keeping her, but I like to look at options. happy.gif

Well, I wound up trading her for an IOU of 4 CB Blusang hatchies (with an offer of more if I want) and 2 CB male Autumn hatchies. Perhaps I let her go for too little (I did get some incredible offers) but it's what I needed and I'm happy. :3

And the person I've arranged the IOU with is well known for their reliability and gifting generosity, so no worries about the IOU going sour either. happy.gif

Wich one should I try and trade for a CB Vampire: a green dino or a paper dragon?Or both?

It depends.I think one for one is enough.Dino would be better.

But I don't think it's a good time to trade vampire,because halloween comes soon.Bitefail will use up a kill spot.There's some time left,though.

So here's a question. I have this 3rd gen Silver and I'm kind of playing with an idea of trading it for a bunch of CB hatchies. I've never gone that route with metal trades before, so I'm curious as to what people think would be a sane number of hatchies to ask for this egg? I was thinking Brimstones. (which IMHO are easy as dirt to catch)

So here's a question. I have this 3rd gen Silver and I'm kind of playing with an idea of trading it for a bunch of CB hatchies. I've never gone that route with metal trades before, so I'm curious as to what people think would be a sane number of hatchies to ask for this egg? I was thinking Brimstones. (which IMHO are easy as dirt to catch)

It's a really pretty silver.I think 6-8 CB brimstone hatchings won't be too many,as long as you accept IOUs.

question would i be able to get a cb ice or a cb autumn for a cb cheese

Probably not. CB ices are in high demand (I'm trying to trade 2 CB stripes for one of those with no avail right now xd.png). An autumn...maybe. Personally, I regard cheeses as commons and usually let them go for any hatchling.

Found this in the AP.

It's a 6th EG sunset/sunrise egg with 4 thuweds, Alcoholic, Enzo, and a bunch of marrows in it's lineage. What do you think it would be worth? Think I could get a few CB sunrise hatchlings for it or a rare dragon?

How much are CB Blacks going for these days? Would I be able to trade one for a CB Stripe or Blusang?

How much are CB Blacks going for these days? Would I be able to trade one for a CB Stripe or Blusang?

Almost certainly. I think Blacks and Stripes are about equal in value. The Blusangs... They're either about equal, a lot more valuable or a lot less valuable depending on who you're trading with.

so, my scroll is stinking with 2 cheese, which I don't want.

what should I trade them in for?

thinking about CB reds, or a bred metallic... but what could i expect?

Out of curiosity, what are non-CB Neglecteds worth. I don't think I've seen a single one up for trade, but I've seen several offered for free on the Hatchling/Rare egg Departure board.

Are they not worth anything at all?

Out of curiosity, what are non-CB Neglecteds worth. I don't think I've seen a single one up for trade, but I've seen several offered for free on the Hatchling/Rare egg Departure board.

Are they not worth anything at all?

All NDs are worth something. The person who gifts them on the departure thread is just very generous (they gifted me my male CB!) I think people want the messy ones for freezing, though. Or, people just prefer CBs, like they do with Vamps.

What are green Dinos and Papers together going for? Is a CB Blusang too far fetched to expect? I'm pretty sure a CB Silver is out of the question LOL

I have a CB Vine and wondered if its worth at least a dino or a GW? I'm not too sure on the value of CB Vines these days.

I have a CB Vine and wondered if its worth at least a dino or a GW? I'm not too sure on the value of CB Vines these days.

I 'm afraid not.

If you want a dino,you can offer two or three common for one,that will be easier.

For GW,if you want a cb one,you need something nice,it is hard to catch recently.

What are green Dinos and Papers together going for? Is a CB Blusang too far fetched to expect? I'm pretty sure a CB Silver is out of the question LOL

Personally, I think you should be able to get a CB Blusang for each. If you found the right person, you may be able to get a CB silver for both.

Personally, I think you should be able to get a CB Blusang for each. If you found the right person, you may be able to get a CB silver for both.

A dino and paper together might get you a CB Blusang, although I have my doubts. A CB silver is WAY out of the question.

A CB Silver just went for 4 CB Blusang hatchlings (2 of each gender) and 2 Autumn CB hatclings (both male).

Would a CB GW be too much for this? It's really pretty, but I'm not sure if it's enough for a CB GW(especially since its the first one I caught)...

Would a CB GW be too much for this? It's really pretty, but I'm not sure if it's enough for a CB GW(especially since its the first one I caught)...

I would say no. Because it's a Tinsel fail, you already know right off the bat that you're going to have to start up a wonky lineage with it to make it look decent. Secondly, bred Magmas in general aren't that hard to come by.

But hey, if YOU like it, then go for it. I just don't think it's worth it. wink.gif

What can I trade to get a 2nd gen gold?

I accepted an offer for 25 hatchlings (any lineage in a mixture of commons and bsa) for one. I also had an offer of two 2nd gen christmas IOUs ('cause that's one of the things I asked for) and an offer of either a 4th or 5th gen holly. If that helps.

---

What do you do when someone offers you something you think is worth quite a bit more than what you've got? For example, I've got someone offering me an IOU of 10 flood control hatchlings for a CB Autumn. At best, I think they're worth 3-4.

Edited by rayden54

What do you do when someone offers you something you think is worth quite a bit more than what you've got? For example, I've got someone offering me an IOU of 10 flood control hatchlings for a CB Autumn. At best, I think they're worth 3-4.

It happened to me a couple of times too.. asking for 2-3 hatchies and getting an offer of 7-8

In that occasion I ended up asking for a medium of the two