Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Why do people ask for Hollys when Christmas isn't even close? ~Myra

Christmas breeding is, I believe, going to start in less than a week, really, unless this Christmas will be handled differently than the last or I'm misremembering, so it's fairly close. smile.gif That being said, some people look for IOUs for certain pairings all year around, so even if it wasn't, I wouldn't be too surprised. happy.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

A lot of those people may be trying to ask for a Holly IOU, but you cant really directly ask for that in trades.

Because we're desperate *points to sig* biggrin.gif

Edit: Plus I'm not even that sure of when christmas or the christmas release is...(I don't celebrate)

Edited by Sarah864

Can I get a CB copper for 2 cb green opals?

I don't think so, especially now that green opals have become more common to get.

@Sarah864

Last year Christmas dragons were able to breed between the 19th and the complete 25th. And the new dragons dropped in the cave for three days, on the 25th, 26th and 27th.

This year's dates have no been revealed yet, but I guess they will be similar.

Edited by Iside

I want to say really little but that's mainly because people keep acting like they're rare when they're not and I keep getting so many offers on trades. I believe you may get either a cb trio or a cb blusang out of them but I'm not to sure because the opal rarity plummeted quickly. Are you looking for anything in particular?

@Iside thanks for the dates (and the PM!), I guess I am way too early.

Edited by Sarah864

You don't have anything to lose you just put up "looking for good offers" and DON'T accept common/uncommon hatchlings unless you really like their lineage or are looking for BSA. Post back here if you're stuck between offers or just want to have a 2nd opinion beforehand.

Someone recently was offering a cb gold and, i think, a cb silver for a 2nd gen Thuwed. They can go for a lot, low gen shimmer and tinsel prices are iffy though (see earlier posts).

Edited by Sarah864

How much would a second gen thuwed be worth from Ekxoh Tuhb Whood Thuwed? Like a 3rd gen gold shimmer or something?

Treat CB thuweds as you would several CB metals

So they can get on the spot before anyone else. ._.;

Any idea of what I can get for 2 then?

Really aren't worth that much. They sit in biomes a lot now unlike the purple ones xd.png

What is the status of CB stripes now? are they too common? Dont want to embarrass myself offering in trades biggrin.gif

What is the status of CB stripes now? are they too common? Dont want to embarrass myself offering in trades biggrin.gif

They're not in the value of highly "wants" I don't think I've seen more than 3 posts in a month asking for CB stripes actually. O_o; You can find them in the AP as CB as well every other day (that's what I'd give its rarity as a CB in AP).

What are CB Coppers worth today? I woud like to know about all 3 colours, please

@Becka Green one's can go for a cb gold or cb silver. I believe red and browns are more common and worth slightly less but I'm not too sure on the value. You could get multiple rares or unbreedables for them I think but not other cb metals.

Ack! Guys I need your help. Which lineage is worth more, this or http://dragcave.net/lineage/kJ6qP assuming the offsprings the same dragon. I'm so torn unsure.gif

Edit: Fixed the stupid link

Edited by Sarah864

@Sarah864, first link is not working

Ok, now I can see it. The first one looks in my opinion better. Maybe because I prefer alts to Thuweds.

Edited by irercha

In regards to Coppers, do 2nd gens hold any value? Would a few CB hatchlings be reasonable to ask for one PB Copper egg (or hatchling)? What would a set of 3 2nd gen eggs be worth?

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Coppers are very rare as CB, but still breed quite well so 2nd gen are not very hard to find. Sometimes they are also gifted.

I think 2-3 cb common hatchlings would be a fair trade for a 2nd gen copper, especially if not from special mates like cb golds, silvers or the new released dragons which almost never produce eggs of the mate's kind

Thanks irercha, sooooo I guess lineages with spriter alts are worth more than those with multiple Thuweds? Or was it just the look of that lineage that made it better?