Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

The only coppers rare enough to be worth cb metallics are the green ones.

The Problem is, that people who can catch CB Coppers typically go and catch what they need themselves, instead of catching coppers, then going in search for a trade. If I need new ices, I go and catch new ices, not go and try to get something worth more so i may eventually, 2 weeks later, have it on hand, and one more week later, have it traded.

And those who catch them "accidentally", either keep them or try to trade for high values of stuff they would not get either...

PS: saynna, coppers have never really had the same value as the old cb metallics, people are just desperate for their scroll goals and just dont care if they make bad trades with shimmers or anything else breedable. If you can reproduce as many as you want (however much time it might take), its a breeding well spent to get what you "need absolutely now".

Hello everyone~

I have a question about a trade for a CB Silver - do any of you think a 2nd Gen. Shimmerkin or 3rd Gen. Shimmerkin ( from alt Arsani ) is worth a CB Silver?

I'm not into the whole Shimmerkin/Tinselkin deal, so I really don't know what interest these have.

Thank you! ^-^

What is holiday offspring from them worth? I suppose it's worth something, but... what can I expect?

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=dHUgl

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=5Gn8o

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=4&mate=2uov

Thanks for any help.

You can get almost anything for them, as low-gen Hollies especially with nice lineages are rare. You might be able to trade them for a 2nd-3rd gen tinsel or shimmer or a cb metallic, at least you sometimes see people offering those things for a 2nd-3rd gen Holly IOU.

I would recommend breeding Ruan Taxpas to Ruan De'Hug. It might be tempting to create Thuwed Holly babies with the other mate, but their lineage looks more messy, so I would definitely breed it to the black and keep the pattern. At least I would value that pairing over the Thuwed pairing.

Edit: Inserted quote for better reading, as my post went to the next page.

Edited by Ha-Ki

Hello everyone~

I have a question about a trade for a CB Silver - do any of you think a 2nd Gen. Shimmerkin or 3rd Gen. Shimmerkin ( from alt Arsani ) is worth a CB Silver?

I'm not into the whole Shimmerkin/Tinselkin deal, so I really don't know what interest these have.

Thank you! ^-^

2nd gen shimmerkin probably not, those usually trade for cb gold(s) or shimmerkin swaps. As for 3rd gen, it really depends on the lineage. I personally don't see much value of 3rd gen fails unless they're EG with a very tempting lineage, I wouldn't personally still consider it worth a cb silver. I suppose you could decide if it's worth the shot on the basis of 1) how much you like the lineage 2) how easy/hard it is to continue and 3) how easily/scarcely available it is. (for eg. a 3rd gen shimmerkin green copper would be far more worth than GW since GW lines are common)

Is a 3G Silver Shimmer x Marrow worth a CB Silver? I suppose its a great deal but not sure about the fact the Silver Shimmer is a holiday linage. I alrady know that holiday linages are worth less on trading threads because a lot of people can't continue them.

If a 3G Silver Shimmer x Marrow is worth my CB Silver, do you think I can get shimmer swaps for it?

Do people trade good stuff (along the lines of CB trios and such) for new release holidays like they do for regular new releases?

Edited by Dragon_Lord

Do people trade good stuff (along the lines of CB trios and such) for new release holidays like they do for regular new releases?

At Halloween it is a definite yes. Others holidays it is probably only likely if they missed it or didn't get 2. At Halloween there is no breed limit so lots of people will trade well for as many as they can get but the other holidays there is a 2 limit so your market is smaller.

Ho much are 2nd gen silvers/golds worth? And it seems that PB parings are pretty good and so are blusang/silver parings, but what is the best pairing for a gold?

You can get almost anything for them, as low-gen Hollies especially with nice lineages are rare. You might be able to trade them for a 2nd-3rd gen tinsel or shimmer or a cb metallic, at least you sometimes see people offering those things for a 2nd-3rd gen Holly IOU.

I would recommend breeding Ruan Taxpas to Ruan De'Hug. It might be tempting to create Thuwed Holly babies with the other mate, but their lineage looks more messy, so I would definitely breed it to the black and keep the pattern. At least I would value that pairing over the Thuwed pairing.

Edit: Inserted quote for better reading, as my post went to the next page.

Thanks, I'll try for something nice smile.gif I also prefer pairing with black, but if someone wishes EG Thuwed, they'll get it smile.gif

Ho much are 2nd gen silvers/golds worth? And it seems that PB parings are pretty good and so are blusang/silver parings, but what is the best pairing for a gold?

I traded one (gold x common) for a couple of (un)commons I needed for my lineage projects. I also got silver x common for 2nd gen ice from halloween. As for PB I don't know...

They're still worth a fair bit; should get you anything but a really low gen Shimmer/Tinsel/Holly, Neglected, or CB Metal.

Personally I dislike PB Metals because they're all that much harder to continue. Really as far as mates go, just go with whatever you like. Certain popular pairings might be worth more to others because they're more likely to be working on a similar line themselves (Blusangs and Nebulas seem popular), but on the other hand an unusual pairing might catch someone's eye.

What is a 5th gen silver shimmer from a neat stair lineage worth?

Tinsels/Shimmers above 3G generally aren't worth much. Maybe a CB Trio or 3g Metal if it's a rare lineage.

Tinsels/Shimmers above 3G generally aren't worth much. Maybe a CB Trio or 3g Metal if it's a rare lineage.

I disagree. 4th gens. can get decent offers (2nd gen. metallics... probably not CBs) and 5th gen+ can get various things including uncommons. I've been offered a CB Blusang for a 5th/6th gen. and gotten other decent offers of uncommons (including Trios+ more).

Lineages are pretty subjective. Someone may like the lineage and others won't. You have to find the right person if you are going to trade it off. When I trade lineages I make sure I don't mind keeping it if I don't get a trade by the time it hatches. Otherwise, I just wait until someone is asking for it for something that I want. smile.gif

Best pairing for gold, imo are alt black females (of course the first gen would have to be normals or prize alts), I'd definitely pay quite a bit for something like that!

I think 4gs can be worth quite a bit to the right person, and sometimes even 4g fails. Someone approached me in a FB Group that's about DC and offered a CB Silver for a set of 4x 4g Shimmer/Tinselfails and a CB Metallic for each prize from them. I had a rare line, but its from a bronze shimmer (3g) and people still don't really want it (There's only 5 shimmers right now including that one that has that lineage from that shimmer in every generation, not just the same generation as mine). However, I offer a 4g Gold Shimmer that's a pretty common line and still get CB Metals ._.; I feel colors play a part and people (in general) just would rather prefer a gold shimmer over a rare lined shimmer that was bronze. I'm the opposite though.

Just want to ask, how many cheese could I get for a 2nd gen PB Alt Black?

Alt Sitting can probably get you 1 for a fast trade, 2 if you want to try and max out profit on a good day.

Alt Curl is worth 2x a sitting, but I wouldn't ask more than 3 cheeses if I were you. ^^

Edited by Saynna

I'm currently trying to trade a chicken and a cb green opal. I was hoping for a cb red copper but - as I feared - it seems qite out of my reach, and the only decent offer I got is a cb ice

Do you think the cb ice would be a fair trade? I don't really need neither the ice nor the chicken and opal.

I know that cb opals have become quite more common lately, but I don't know what a chicken could really worth.

chickens, cheeses, papers, they all have their collectors - and to the rest, they are not worth much, after they got their scrollgoal of 2/4/8/16 + frozen hatchies, so value is very hard to determine.

I personally would not trade like that, as the ice and the green opal itself should be a fair trade.

Yes, opals have become more common, but ices are not that rare either.

What's a cb red copper going for these days? Could I get a 3rdgen shimmer or a cb gold for it?

UPDATE: Just traded one for a cb gold. I guess they really have increased in rarity. Anyways, I think it was a good deal since cb golds have always been rare and the rarity cb coppers could change but let me know if you agree/disagree. smile.gif

Edited by Sarah864

Hmmm, has the Trade Value of the Green Opal begun to fall off? My Hun just got two and the Trade threads are loaded with them still asking for CB Metals.

HOW do I go about getting a 3-4gen Shimmer?Tinsel? I have ONE 3gen but it's paired with the dreaded Ribbons that nobody wants. So what's the current going rate? Yeh, I KNOW I know - CB Metals dry.gif

Hmmm, has the Trade Value of the Green Opal begun to fall off? My Hun just got two and the Trade threads are loaded with them still asking for CB Metals.

HOW do I go about getting a 3-4gen Shimmer?Tinsel? I have ONE 3gen but it's paired with the dreaded Ribbons that nobody wants. So what's the current going rate? Yeh, I KNOW I know - CB Metals dry.gif

Yes, that was discussed here not too long ago, actually. After the Halloween event a couple or so players here reported that they felt CB Green Opals have been a bit more common, I thought they've become more common than CB Blusangs and after waiting it still feels that way for me. I would not trade a CB metal for a CB Green Opal (actually I never would have anyways, though I did say they could be worth a CB metallic due to rarity but that's all they had going for them).

As for 3g Shimmer, I got a gold one by providing 21 zombiefodders. Granted I got a more common line then I would have liked... Besides that, I think the rest of my 3g Shimmers/Tinsels were from me trading CB Metals/Neglecteds off. o.o" Sucks doesn't it. Or you could always have a good friend gifting you one. -shrug-

Are Golden Wyverns considered rare? They were amongst the last dragons stocked on before my hiatus, I have two on my scroll not really needed but an instinct click, what kinds of things are best to ask for them?

Traders are lucky as need various dragons after break but unsure what is fair for all?

EDIT: Also how common are Tinsels now? I have the odd school first Tinsels a couple of 2nd and 3rd gens..

Edited by lilacamy931

Golden Wyverns are uncommon. Demand is medium. So you can still use them for trading,

As for 3g shimmers and tinsels, those will always have a hefty price.I still consider 1-2 CB Metals a fair price, or value according to it.

4gs, on the other hand, are rather plenty AND you can't decide how the lineage should look like, its already done for you by then.

@sarah:grats to a spectacular trade. 1:1 copper to the old cb metals is quite a good ratio, one I would never trade. Yes, coppers are hitting a draught because of the high demand, but they are no true rares. Unless you are really impatient, better keep silvers and golds or trade for stuff you cant find in the cave (prizes, loads of er hatchies, whatever else you prefer...)

Golden Wyverns are uncommon. Demand is medium. So you can still use them for trading,

As for 3g shimmers and tinsels, those will always have a hefty price.I still consider 1-2 CB Metals a fair price, or value according to it.

4gs, on the other hand, are rather plenty AND you can't decide how the lineage should look like, its already done for you by then.

@sarah:grats to a spectacular trade. 1:1 copper to the old cb metals is quite a good ratio, one I would never trade. Yes, coppers are hitting a draught because of the high demand, but they are no true rares. Unless you are really impatient, better keep silvers and golds or trade for stuff you cant find in the cave (prizes, loads of er hatchies, whatever else you prefer...)

Wonderful thanks for that, so still have something at least a little tradeable, CB Golds and Silvers always in demand can see but breeding them doesnt show much interest?