Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Well yeah either way if you like him and really do feel it was worth it then it was worth it, imo. ^__^ Happy holidays!

And happy holidays to you too smile.gif

I just asked in tlq thread if Santa is dead dead. Don't know who's worse, me or you Sarah. Anyways, people there said that he's dead and that TJ isn't removing names from dead dragons right now. huh. I think I'll wait a couple more hours and see if he shows up on scroll.

ETA: well if you are afraid that Gold will clash too much why don't you try with male Silver?

Edited by PointOfOrigin

How do CB Blusangs compare to CB Coppers?

I'd thought I'd give this a shot. First off, to me CB Blusangs are worth more than CB Trios because of their sprite and they do get fetched up really quick still.

A CB Blusang for 1:1 Copper wouldn't be a fair offer, but an offer of 3-4 CB Blusangs (I'm leaning on more of 3) should be a fair trade in my opinion. As for me, I do not need Coppers and I'd only want them for scroll completion. I'm more than willing to wait years myself until they go down in prices/catch them myself (I usually end up trading them away for 1:1 CB Silver or some other deal I'd rather have lol I really need to start keeping them).

But yeah in short I believe 3 CB Blusangs should be a very fair offer on your part of the trade. smile.gif

And happy holidays to you too smile.gif

I just asked in tlq thread if Santa is dead dead. Don't know who's worse, me or you Sarah. Anyways, people there said that he's dead and that TJ isn't removing names from dead dragons right now. huh. I think I'll wait a couple more hours and see if he shows up on scroll.

ETA: well if you are afraid that Gold will clash too much why don't you try with male Silver?

Hmmm, maybe. I'm also thinking to go with one of the newer releases or a breed no ones had the shadow walker alt with before (aka hellfires) but silver does seem like a safer bet. *sighs* this would be so much easier if I had something I could actually continue the lineage with.

I'm probably worse rolleyes.gif . If if everyone's saying Santa's dead *snickers* then he's dead. I just thought he wasn't cause my zombie fail attempts had their names changed to "deceased".

I've got a dragon descendant from Santa, pretty sure when I checked he wasn't a zombie (not to mention he died in January, so....)

But as far as making the lineage worth less, I'm not so sure about that. There has been a fair amount of chatter about the whole "killing Santa?!!!" situation, bringing some attention to the line. I think it may wind up causing something similar to the dorkface or dusk lineages, which are still just regular CB dragons after all. But look how everyone clamors to own at least a small piece of those lineages because they're 'famous'. biggrin.gif

Edited by Tawanda001

Hmmm, maybe. I'm also thinking to go with one of the newer releases or a breed no ones had the shadow walker alt with before (aka hellfires) but silver does seem like a safer bet. *sighs* this would be so much easier if I had something I could actually continue the lineage with.

I'm probably worse rolleyes.gif . If if everyone's saying Santa's dead *snickers* then he's dead. I just thought he wasn't cause my zombie fail attempts had their names changed to "deceased".

That was my line of thought too. And Grinch is probably better then us xd.png

I've got a dragon descendant from Santa, pretty sure when I checked he wasn't a zombie (not to mention he died in January, so....)

But as far as making the lineage worth less, I'm not so sure about that. There has been a fair amount of chatter about the whole "killing Santa?!!!" situation, bringing some attention to the line. I think it may wind up causing something similar to the dorkface or dusk lineages, which are still just regular CB dragons after all. But look how everyone clamors to own at least a small piece of those lineages because they're 'famous'.

I wish. If that happens, you couldn't get less than 3rd gen.

What would this thing be worth? It's a 2nd - technically 3rd? - gen Holly deadline, but I'm wondering if it's still worthy enough to trade for a real 3rd or even a 4th gen. I know there're some people out there who don't mind deadlines, and others who despise them. :'D

What is a messy Holly Thuwed hatchling worth, anyone know, or have a rough idea?

I have a 4th gen holly that has a checker lineage with whites and I managed to make a mirror lineage mate for it with vines/whites (would look like this). What am I likely to get as offers for an offspring from them?

Or am I better off just Aping all of them (save possibly one for freezing)?

What are CB blacks worth these days?

Not nearly as much as they used to be. I think CB tan ridgie, red dorsal, blusang are all worth more, stripes maybe about the same?

I'd consider a CB black worth a little more than a CB stripe, but that's because I see them dropping less. They've dropped out of the rare list for a reason, though... they don't trade very well.

However, a recurring suggestion you can find in this thread that holds true as far as I can tell is that they're still neat trade fodder to raise to hatchling stage and then ask for new releases (1:1, I believe? Someone correct me if I'm misremembering; I don't trade blacks myself, so this is all by second-hand memory).

I'd consider a CB black worth a little more than a CB stripe, but that's because I see them dropping less. They've dropped out of the rare list for a reason, though... they don't trade very well.

However, a recurring suggestion you can find in this thread that holds true as far as I can tell is that they're still neat trade fodder to raise to hatchling stage and then ask for new releases (1:1, I believe? Someone correct me if I'm misremembering; I don't trade blacks myself, so this is all by second-hand memory).

I'm the one that said to trade them as hatchie CBs for 1:1 trade fodder for new releases. I found it's better to trade them off before the new releases have "adult" sprites visible to the forum... Lol

Other stuff I've been able to trade for new releases:

CB Seasonal (1:2 if you bargain for it, but sometimes I can do 2:3, easy 1:1)

CB Blacks (1:1)

I haven't tried for CB Red Dorsals but I will try in the future. I think it could at least get you a 1:2 ratio.

Anyways if you're pretty much completed your scroll I think you should just try finding these, hatch em, fog em until release, do an IOU if you have to, and voila ~

EDIT: And as regarding to the stripe, I don't think those are great trade fodder for anything at all... ._.; CB Black > CB Stripe.

Edited by Saynna

cb stripes can be nice trading fodder when influenced, hatched and traded in pairs. I got some nice offers (bred stuff from my wishlist) for pairs of cb stripes.

I'm going a little from what I see in the AP, and while I don't see tons of either one, I do see more CB blacks dropped there than I see CB stripes.

What are worth more, stairstep or spiral linage? Or which one would you prefer?

I believe stairstep is worth more but the difference is slight. Honestly if it's not an even gen it depends more on the lineage in question (ex: rare tinsel vs common tinsel, common mates vs retired breeds) and the color combination.

@Katie92 I think you'd be able to trade that for a 3rd gen or higher. Definitely not a 2nd gen unless you get very lucky.

@Slaskia Depends on what you want. Treat it's value like you would a regular non-messy Holly. I can't offer specifics unless you specify what you want for it or are hoping to get. :s

@EscapistLore Messy = bleh Hatchling + Holly = yay! Not a cb gold or silver worth but you could get a cb copper (this would take a while and require some luck) and pretty much anything else (this would be quick and require no luck). Specific lineages though depends on what you want and as do multiple eggs. I'd trade 1:3 for most things uncommon or common for a messy Holly hatchling.

@ylangylang 3 other cb rares at least (except for cb gold), multiple unbreedables, even more for uncommons. For Holly you're looking at nice 4th gens and higher.

Edited by Sarah864

Stairstep imo is worth more than Spiral. I honestly like Spiral more than Stairstep.

What is the worth of a CB silver?

Uhm, 1 CB Green Copper or 2 reds/browns. Then if you want a CB Gold it'd be 2 CB Silvers for one. As for Neglecteds, 2 CB Silvers for that as well. Blusangs I'd say 6-7 CBs is fair. Leaning more on 6.

is a 2nd gen PB neo wyvvern worth a kinda messy holly? Personally, i think it was a good deal considering neo wyvverns are common and it was my first holly O_o

Stairstep imo is worth more than Spiral. I honestly like Spiral more than Stairstep.

Uhm, 1 CB Green Copper or 2 reds/browns. Then if you want a CB Gold it'd be 2 CB Silvers for one. As for Neglecteds, 2 CB Silvers for that as well. Blusangs I'd say 6-7 CBs is fair. Leaning more on 6.

Thank you!

Definitely stairstep over spiral is more popular if you take a look at what people are asking for in trades smile.gif Personally I prefer spirals since they're prettier to look at smile.gif

Just want to chime in here and confirm that stairsteps are more valuable (sadly; another spiral lover here <3).

is a 2nd gen PB neo wyvvern worth a kinda messy holly? Personally, i think it was a good deal considering neo wyvverns are common and it was my first holly O_o

Well when it comes to messy hollies/deadlined hollies I feel it's more of a "It's whatever someone would pay for it" meaning the value is hard to determine, but a user should not expect very much for it. As for me I'd pay a bit more just because I'd love to freeze messy holidays lol.

Two questions...

What is a Chicken worth? I'm trying to trade one (I know it's worth one Dino or so) - I've actually had a few people try to offer me commons for the Chicken (uh... yeah. Just no.).

And how about a 4th gen spiral Gold? This one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/82NrD ...What can you get for one of those? (I'm thinking about keeping it since it's the first Gold I bred in AGES. Just curious.)