TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

So we are currently on day two correct? The nutcracker and candy are the current set out?

This.

Especially since there was a dragon designed specifically for TJ a couple years ago, but he said he wouldn't create it and add it to his scroll because he wouldn't add any dragons to the cave that weren't able to be collected by everybody.

This one WOULD be available to everybody who chooses to try for it - but not everyone could succeed in getting it. That's different.

So we are currently on day two correct? The nutcracker and candy are the current set out?

Yes.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Anyone who needs help in catching new eggs or yules and snow angels, I'm fast at it, just PM me~Edit~smile.gif

~We strongly suggest members do not give out private information. What members do off the forum they do at their risk.~

Edited by _Z_

Oh, thx the new dragons TJ!

A question: is there any leetle tree this year to catch?

(Sorry for the question, I have a horrible shutdown in the last 2 days, ahh, beautiful Christmas present... :S

Just came to DC a few minutes ago, catch 2 of the new dragons in 2 click; PM me, if u want help smile.gif )

Edited by ovoneni

Yes, It's been really easy to pick up Holiday eggs from the Cave. <3 Makes me soooooo happy. I can't wait to see how they grow up! It's a great Christmas. I got 3/4 of the Holiday dragons in one year. :3

Well, it was a good day for me at the DC this holiday season. biggrin.gif Grabbed a holly along with another now angel and yulebuck since I released the frozen ones I had from last year. I think having both adults would be better so I can breed for next year. smile.gif

Also grabbed 2 of the new ones within the first hour. Was pretty shocked since it was so laggy due to over 1,000 users in the cave! ohmy.gif

I also like the little christmas tree to decorate. It's the ONLY tree I've been able to decorate this year. xd.png I decided to not bring out that stuff again this year. My husband wasn't as bothered this year by it as he was last year.

Got 2 of the new ones. There aren't much people online now. So it was easy to grab some.

Merry Christmas everyone. smile.gif

Edited by ChiroChick

I have a question: is there a special topic where we apply for the tree decorating contest, or how does it work? *confused*

Ik got 2 of the new dragons, a Yulebuck and my Snow Angel hatched biggrin.gif

I hope to catch the Holly dragon, but I haven't seen him yet in the AB cave sad.gif

guess I will not have him this year huh.gif

What a wonderfully painless Christmas egg hunt it was last night! I snagged two for my hub and two for me in two hourly drops. Yayness! Thanks Teej and all the artists and everyone involved! cool.gif

I have a question: is there a special topic where we apply for the tree decorating contest, or how does it work? *confused*

We will get more information as time passes. ^^" But I think so.

Hah, I almost think there are too many Christmas Eggs dropped that year xd.png

I could snatch one after another when I wouldn't be locked (of course, with auto-abandoning) - because always when I click just for fun, I would have got it...

Well, but better more than enough than there are too less...

The little tree badge has a tree-top now. How adorable xd.png

Yeah. It appears to me that it will look more and more decorated as we get more and more ornaments. smile.gif

I definitely not use all ornaments. xd.png The tree looks already crowded after only two days. xd.png

It has really been a very nice, painless egg-hunt this year! Can not wait for more info about the tree-decorating.

I love the new tree ornaments! I'm going to wait till I have most of them to begin my design! smile.gif I don't expect to win anything at all with so many really creative minds on the site, but it's a lot of fun!

And, I'm in no hurry for my new Xmas eggs to hatch! xd.png I love the eggs, and kept them fogged to delay their hatching! I'm content to let them take their sweet time about it! The babies are just gorgeous though! <3 Much love for these!

Am I doing something wrong? I haven't even seen a new egg in the cave. At all. And I was checking on and off all day yesterday.

Am I doing something wrong? I haven't even seen a new egg in the cave. At all. And I was checking on and off all day yesterday.

The new eggs drop on the main cave page. The best time to get them is at the top of the hour.