TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Twenty honourable mentions get an egg of their choice - is the exclusive dragon included in that deal? :3

EDIT: Vague wording. Can twenty honourable mentions choose the exclusive dragon - it is an egg of their choice.

Edited by Fancypants

Is honorable mentions referring to ARK? I hope it's not, because that wouldn't give many people a chance.

I guess I'll check the AP at 10.

I wouldn't be checking the AP for them o_o That'd take a hell of a lot longer than catching from the cave (main page).

Good luck either way though smile.gif

Is honorable mentions referring to ARK? I hope it's not, because that wouldn't give many people a chance.

Why would it be referring to something that has nothing to do with the contest? Maybe I'm just not understanding the question...

Can you influence holiday eggs? I'm trying to use influence for my snowangel egg but none of my eggs show up (there all holiday eggs) ?? huh.gif

No, snow angels and these new ones are an all female breed of dragons. smile.gif

Can you influence holiday eggs? I'm trying to use influence for my snowangel egg but none of my eggs show up (there all holiday eggs) ?? huh.gif

usually holiday eggs are a certain gender so theres no point influencing them

Awesome X-MAs Dragons, but is there a way to regain the decorations of the 25th, as I could go online then.

Oh, I had missed that they had gotten their wings now, though it's not really that big of a change. Still can't wait to see the adult form though.

Edited by Linichan

Awesome X-MAs Dragons, but is there a way to regain the decorations of the 25th, as I could go online then.

No - you had to be there to get them. Same applies every day.

Too bad I wasn't home to get all the deco's but at least managed to get two of the new eggs which makes me very happy. No lag and two clicks got me two eggs smile.gif

So with the tree badge, you just have to go on every day and you get ornaments?

Yes - log in every day and click your tree badge to get the new ornaments.

Obviously you don't have to decorate until later in the contest, but the more ornaments you collect the more options you'll have.

EDIT: Also, for those who missed yesterday's, they were generic multi-colored Christmas balls. There were a couple more Christmas balls today, so you'll probably be able to collect a bunch anyway, just not the first set. (Judging by the amount of ones you get each day, you probably won't be able to fit everything on the tree anyway.)

Edited by SolarCat

Just went shopping and the nice Christmas ornaments were ridiculously expensive. Makes me glad I have a nice virtual tree to decorate with free Ornaments!

did anyone else notice the tree changed?? i mean the little pixel tree on your scroll. it changes to have a star on it if you get the second days worth of ornaments.

So kool

I forgot about this yesterday, so no ornaments from yesterday but some from today, so that makes up for it!

Also got a holiday egg <3

I got my holiday egg from this year, and I also got one from last year that someone bred and abandoned. Thanks, mystery breeder!

I can't wait for TJ's hatchling to grow up...I have a feeling the adult will be very beautiful. ^^

Also, squeeeeeeeeee at the adorable snowy leetle trees! They are made of pixely cuteness! <3

Question: Can I put my ornaments around the tree in a visible but defying physics laws way?

No, TJ said that the ornaments placed outside of the tree will not be visible to anyone else viewing your tree.

but he said outside the tree AREA. they get invisible if you pull them away from the tree.. but they are visible just an inch away. anyone know the rule on this?