TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

I think that this: user posted image looks like a bag of... something. Or it could be a vase. But I'm definitley not seeing it as an urn. Why would there be an urn on a Christmas tree?

Right now I'm using my what ever it is as a tree topper, until we get a tree topper.

My sister put hers on her package and my brother put his right under his tree on the tree skirt.

It's easy to catch the holiday eggs today in the cave, you don't even have to fight for them. There's only 93 people in the cave right now. TJ's been dropping them constantly all day.

Edited by GreenDragonMama

Can someone tell me what the link was again for the page all the limited dragons are show on. On how many you have and stuff...I can't find it anywhere

thanks!

Can someone tell me what the link was again for the page all the limited dragons are show on. On how many you have and stuff...I can't find it anywhere

thanks!

Is this what you wanted? http://dragcave.net/help/limits

Is anybody else having to sign out and then sign back in to get their new ornaments for the tree? It's frustrating.

It could just be a really massive bauble, I have a couple of those myself. I picked something else for my tree topper. For now.

Is this what you wanted? http://dragcave.net/help/limits

I thank you for that link too, I didn't even know they had that link.

Now I just need hollys, 2009 valentines (I started in Sept of that year) and

the Legendary dragons, I don't know what those are, unless it's the ones

you summons from the trio.

...the Legendary dragons, I don't know what those are, unless it's the ones

you summons from the trio.

I believe they are. Having only gotten one of them, I'm not 100% sure, but maybe a good 90%.

I believe they are. Having only gotten one of them, I'm not 100% sure, but maybe a good 90%.

The dragons summoned by the trio are called "Guardians of Nature". I think the Legendary Dragons are... something else.

The Legendary Dragon IS the "Guardian of Nature" Dragon.. i have one, and the side shows it as legendary. and that I have 1 for that Limit

Just to say that.

Is it just my monitor, or maybe being too tired to properly focus my eyes, or do the Ribbon eggs have a special hatching sequence that make them appear to be dented in and holed like a thin metal that's been punched in?

Looks pretty cool to me, at any rate!

Thank you, TJ. Ribbon dragons! What could be better? The hatchies look great! smile.gif

I missed the first day of ornaments for my tree, but I'll be checking it every day from now on. biggrin.gif

Mucho merry merriness to you, and rock on!

Is it just my monitor, or maybe being too tired to properly focus my eyes, or do the Ribbon eggs have a special hatching sequence that make them appear to be dented in and holed like a thin metal that's been punched in?

I think that's just shadowing but I can kinda see what you're talking about.

7 hours until mine hatch. *pokes eggs with magic stick of hurry up* I'm completely in love with the shiny green babies. They look absolutely perfect.

Edited by Sir Barton

You might be right... or...were they always like that o.o;; I don't remember xd.png

Yes, the Ribbons are awesome and I LOVE that metallic green!

Annoying thing is, I'm pretty darned sure that I did see some Ribbon dragons in development, and loved them, and some aspects (like the tail poofy thing) DO look familiar, but do you think I can remember ANYthing about any adults?

Edit: the Typo Queen reigneth yeteth, for another yeareth...

Edited by Syphoneira

I really like the day two ornaments. I especially like the bird thing; it's a perfect tree-topper!

......what IS that red thing? its going to bother the crud out of me until i figure it out....

Not sure which red thing you mean, but:

Small red thing = candy.

Large red thing = a fancy Christmas ball.

Edited by AngelKitty

Not sure which red thing you mean, but:

Small red thing = candy.

Large red thing = a fancy Christmas ball.

The large one.

i think it kinda looks like a mini Santa's bag.