TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

I got my 2 eggs thanks to a wonderful catcher. 'Cause apparently my internet is even slower then it was last year.

The hatchies are just *beautiful*!! So festive and colorful!

I'm still a little frustrated about the exclusive dragon for the tree-decorating winners, because I was under the impression DC wasn't like that. But whatever.

I'm still a little frustrated about the exclusive dragon for the tree-decorating winners, because I was under the impression DC wasn't like that. But whatever.

This.

Especially since there was a dragon designed specifically for TJ a couple years ago, but he said he wouldn't create it and add it to his scroll because he wouldn't add any dragons to the cave that weren't able to be collected by everybody.

I'm once again available if anyone needs a catcher. Just PM me your scroll name and temporary password. I've helped out several people already. smile.gif

I'm once again available if anyone needs a catcher. Just PM me your scroll name and temporary password. I've helped out several people already. smile.gif

Same here if additional people want help...I'm too wide awake for how late at night it is xd.png

Will the exclusive dragons be able to breed "like" eggs so we can all get one, just later, or a different color, or not caveborn?

I love the new egg!But I have not got one yet T-T.Some characters of the new-born dragons are like Chinese dragons to my knowledge.Just in my perspective;)And as a greenhand,I don't expect myself to decorate a glorious tree,but I'm eager to see the beautiful trees they make.(I really feel so difficult to speak in English but I'll try my best.O(∩_∩)O~)

This.

Especially since there was a dragon designed specifically for TJ a couple years ago, but he said he wouldn't create it and add it to his scroll because he wouldn't add any dragons to the cave that weren't able to be collected by everybody.

Maybe it will be able to be collected by everyone. Maybe the dragon that the winners get will be able to breed and make eggs like it. Don't start complaining before we get all the details, at least.

In addition to the tree badge having an angel, the little border branches on the tree decorating page have leaves now. biggrin.gif

Its even prettier than before <3

What happens if your eggs died before it hatch? I cannot get another one now because I hit the limit even though both my eggs die. Is there a way to get another egg before they disappear by the 28th?

Has anyone noticed that the tree badge now has an angel on top?

OK ,now I know my eyes are going, and this is my new prescription!

Even when I make it big enough for me to actually see- it's so pixilated( apparently that is not a word, but you get the idea) that I can't make out what it is

Angel-- ok , that's what I'll tell anyone who asks--------

Angel-- ok , that's what I'll tell anyone who asks--------

Lol Dragonpuck tongue.gif

I think it's an angel, of course we'd need the artist to offer confirmation.

Awwwww, I really wish that that image would have loaded for me last night. My tree badge wasn't on there last night (I was on for the first two drops) and since then I haven't been able to get on till now. But maybe I could have snuck on real quick before leaving this morning if I had known about it. sad.gif

Can we not view anyone else's trees yet? This here from the page viewing my tree leads me to believe we should be able...

"Ornaments placed outside the area of the tree will not appear to other users."

But when?

Lol Dragonpuck tongue.gif

I think it's an angel, of course we'd need the artist to offer confirmation.

After squinting at it, it actually looks like a chicken or duck... o.o;; To me, anyway.

Can we not view anyone else's trees yet? This here from the page viewing my tree leads me to believe we should be able...

"Ornaments placed outside the area of the tree will not appear to other users."

But when?

Perhaps when the judging has started. Possibly to keep people from stealing others' tree designs.

I have all my ornaments off my tree in case others are able to view it. I have a nice idea and I don't want it being stolen.

After squinting at it, it actually looks like a chicken or duck... o.o;; To me, anyway.

Oh god, I'm starting to doubt myself, too.

That's it, we need to call in the artists tongue.gif

Thanks TJ! Got my Christmas babies, now I'll be focusing on the tree while they grow. I do love tree decorating. <3

I'm pretty excited for this whole tree decorating thing. I'd love to win :] I haven't actually started on it yet though, because I'd like to see a few more of the decorations before Iget my creative juices flowing.

I wonder what the prize for the tree decoration is... a leetle tree maybe?

My Yule and snowangel are about to grow up... froze my other two... now I need two Hollies and a leetle Tree... (yeeaaaaah right)

Still catching for others... no one's asked me yet.