TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Yesterday at 12:00 AM It was 1200 people... sleep.gif

And another 400+ on the AP at the same time... ohmy.gif

is there female and male christmas '10' just so i can influence if so

No. There all female.

Am I the only one getting You expect to see some eggs, but there are none to be found?

Why are all these invisible ones showing up on the AP? You can't click on them, but they have a due date...you can't see them. What are they?

Am I the only one getting You expect to see some eggs, but there are none to be found?

The cave drops a large amount of eggs every hour on the hour, and then three every five minutes. During the holidays the eggs are snatched quickly, so this timeframe becomes important. Most of the time the eggs stick around for awhile, so by the time the next drop appears, the previous drop was still in progress.

tl;dr Check for eggs at the XX:00 times.

No, it happens during events. Check back on the hour and at 15 minute intervals.

How do we get the new ornaments for our trees? Do they just appear or do we have to look for them?

To get the ornaments, you must view your tree (you get the ornaments automatically). The tree is at the top of your scroll, where the badges are. smile.gif I wonder what the new ornaments will be... ohmy.gif

Edited by wayside88

Why are all these invisible ones showing up on the AP? You can't click on them, but they have a due date...you can't see them. What are they?

I have no clue and I don't see what your talking about.

Ah ok . Thanks guys. I am kinda new at this. I was here for the Halloween event and it wasnt like this so I was confused.

No, it happens during events. Check back on the hour and at 15 minute intervals.

It doesn't just happen during events. It happens whenever people snatch up all the eggs in the cave before it can refill itself. That used to happen a lot back in the day.

Halloween dragons were 1 day only, plus you could get four of them, so I think it's awesome TJ did that. These will last a bit longer, and since you can only get two, the madness will die down fast.

I am glad everyone is enjoying these babies so far. *pets eggs*

Edited by LadyLyzar

Ah. Well I guess the good that came out of this was that I got the eggs of the last two years. :3

yeah that's a good way to look at it even the hollies are super rare at least for those of us got snow angels and yulebucks and this years eggs I can walk away happy with I got and try for the hollies next year.

Yay! I got my two! smile.gif Thanks for the help guys. Good luck with getting yours and Merry Christmas!

Wait, what happens when youve gotten 2 eggs at midnight and then you fogged them both in morning, and one dies. I was trying to get another egg but it already said i was at the limit. Am i able to get one tomorrow or do i have to wait till next Christmas, because i found that alittle unfair :S

Edited by DarkWolfie

Wait, what happens when youve gotten 2 eggs at midnight and then you fogged them both in morning, and one dies. I was trying to get another egg but it already said i was at the limit. Am i able to get one tomorrow or do i have to wait till next Christmas, because i found that alittle unfair :S

Dead eggs count toward the limit as long as they count toward your scroll limit. There's a thread in the Suggestions & Requests section concerning this that you may want to check out if you've got an opinion to share on it. (S&R gets so little traffic T^T)

Edited by ~!~

TJ's hatchlings are in S2 now!!!! I like the gold wings.

Female this year.

The s2 hatchies are really pretty. I think I'll freeze one at s2 and let the other grow into an adult.