TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Does everyone get the same ornaments? Obviously we can't see everyone else's...but I can't figure out what one of the images is supposed to be...it looks like an ornament, but it is MUCH larger than the others.

Big maroon-ish blobby thing?

Not sure what it is either.

But I like the bird. :3

I don't think I'm gonna freeze this year. I love those hatchies to death, but... I can alwas see 'em on other scrolls, or the Wiki. I like having more to breed.

Big maroon-ish blobby thing?

Not sure what it is either.

Yes that...it's kind of shaped like an ornament, but compared to the others it is HUGE xd.png

I know. I think it's just an ornament. But the others are so leetle... Wonder if we'll get more big'uns. :3

Oooooh I like the little present that popped up ... and I still have no idea xd.png Oh and I am definitely (with an I, not an A) not freezing this year. I kind of wish I had frozen a s1 yule tho.

Ooooh and the maroonish thing reminds me of a Kong.

Edited by Magdalen

Sigh: I wish TJ's hatchlings would mature. I can't wait to see what they look like!

As for the freeze or not to freeze, thats a hard one. Usually I let most of mine grow up, but I'm thinking about freezing.

My policy is to never freeze event dragons, because I want to be able to spread the love. And since I plan on sticking around for a long time, I want to spread lots of 2nd gens smile.gif

Of course, what you do is entirely up to you.

Anyone else notice the new buds on the "frame" branches? xd.png cuute!

I do have a question, though. The tree decorating page says Ornaments placed outside the area of the tree will not appear to other users. Would items places around the tree skirt and/or gift at the base be visible or invisible to others?

The hatchlings are beautiful. I can't wait until they grow up.

I love the decorating contest. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is decorating.

I thought it was some kind of small sack with a possible present within and just stuck it beneath the tree

When you move an ornament off, it becomes transparent. When you put it on the tree skirt, it doesn't. I assume things on the skirt count.

I'm off for now though. Merry Christmas all. smile.gif

Has anyone noticed that the tree badge now has an angel on top?

@Vap: They won't show up if they are so far from the tree that they turn transparent.

it looks to me like the big thing is some kind a bottle. it kind of reminds me of those big round ones i see sometimes with a little word on them, and a quark that you can pop out.

i like this ornament thing.. and i've noticed my little tree badge changed after i got the new ornaments.. i had to log out and log back in to get them, though

Edited by ParticleSoup

@Vap: They won't show up if they are so far from the tree that they turn transparent.

Ah, thank you. Somehow that didn't occur to me. ^^

And I saw the cute little tree topper. It made me squee

Anyone else notice the new buds on the "frame" branches? xd.png cuute!

I do have a question, though. The tree decorating page says Ornaments placed outside the area of the tree will not appear to other users. Would items places around the tree skirt and/or gift at the base be visible or invisible to others?

The way I am understanding it is that when the ornament/piece is opaque it won't show up for others, but once you move it onto the tree area it becomes properly colored, including under the tree and can be viewed by all. Of course this is just a guess, but it makes sense to me...

Yes. I just noticed that and wasn't sure if it was just me not paying attention before. smile.gif

Yes. I just noticed that and wasn't sure if it was just me not paying attention before. smile.gif

I thought for a moment that I was merely forgetful also, and came here to check tongue.gif

VERY pretty - I can't wait for my eggs to hatch

I must admit I think the Christmas tree decor thing is fun

can any of you guys move the present that's under the tree? I can't-just confirming that i'm not crazy, lol

can any of you guys move the present that's under the tree? I can't-just confirming that i'm not crazy, lol

I don't think so. Probably more presents will appear as the days go by! xd.png

As for the new hatchlings, very festive! Love the tails!

Don't worry, I couldn't either.

Maybe there's a gold egg in there, that's why its so heavy tongue.gif

*giggles* Anyone else notice the two hatchlings letters? Felz Navd. Yeah, someone probably did by now, I'm just the last person attending every party. dry.gif

Merry Christmas all, hope you all got what you wanted as far as DC goes, and if you didn't, there is always next year. Don't give up! Looking forward to more cool stuff with the tree and whatnot laugh.gif

=o I saw the golden angel at the top of the tree. At first I thought it was like a small golden bird. But cute it's an angel. biggrin.gif

Maybe there's a gold egg in there, that's why its so heavy tongue.gif

That would be so... awesome!!!