TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone smile.gif

Have my two eggs, to freeze or not to freeze one is going to keep me busy for a while as will the tree decorating smile.gif

Freezing question will probably be decided when I see the adults, hatchies are looking lovely.

Yay, got my two, sucks that they can't be influenced to a certain gender, though...

Probably because they're only one gender. tongue.gif

......what IS that red thing? its going to bother the crud out of me until i figure it out....

I have to go with tree topper.

HELP! I can't move my ornaments around! What do I do?

make sure java is on, log out and back in again, that seems to work most times biggrin.gif

Love the new dragons and can't wait to see what the adults will look like..and I love the tree decorating contest idea.

I can't see anyone else's trees. Maybe that's because of the contest.

I wonder if we will be allowed to look at each other trees after the contest?

Lovely eggs and hatchies. can't wait till mine grow up. Also my Christmas dragon collection is almost up to date but i have yet to catch a Holly and probably won't

I wonder if we will be allowed to look at each other trees after the contest?

When you go to someone else's scroll and replace 'user' with 'tree' in the address bar it comes up with a page that says:

"Viewing of others' trees will be enabled after the decorating period is over."

So I believe you are correct. wink.gif

I think that the large red thing is not a tree topper but instead it is a fancy type of ornament

Certain can be but it looks like it can eat all the other ornaments. Maybe we'll get more large ones tomorrow and it won't seem so odd then.

I can't wait to see what the framing branches do next.

Edited by Sir Barton

I cant wait til the hatchies grow up!

I love decorating the trees even though I most likely wont win or even place

I finally got a computer that I could catch my own eggs and also caught for others!

HUGS to TJ, spriters and all

yea so why does it say "Ornaments placed outside the area of the tree will not appear to other users'?

When someone doesn't win, but was still pretty close, that person is an honorable mention.

Thank you biggrin.gif

You know what just I realized? Look at the codes of the two new hatchlings in the very first post of this thread. (Felz) & (Navd) Feliz Navidad! Idk if this has been brought up before or not but I think it's adorable!!  xd.png

As soon as I read this I rushed to the other egg release posts and found the codes were exciting too!

The Black Marrows were GHST, Dead, and Bone!

I bet others figured that out long ago.... O well.

And I don't think it's fair because what if people copy? That's not fair.

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

yea so why does it say "Ornaments placed outside the area of the tree will not appear to other users'?

It means they won't be visible for judging purposes, or for other users once it's enabled.

Well... event went well... and it's slowly coming to a close. So far my only qualm is not being able to catch a holly, but of course, if I did, what would I have to work towards? Having a collection of all the dragons is nice, but the challenge of getting them is what I believe keeps people here. Perhaps we should all be thankful we didn't catch a holly? xd.png

Having a collection of all the dragons is nice, but the challenge of getting them is what I believe keeps people here. Perhaps we should all be thankful we didn't catch a holly? xd.png

I've still got the challenge of collecting all the Dinos and getting some Neglected Dragons. I think it'll keep me more than occupied until next Christmas. :3 It'd honestly have been really nice to get to cross that breed off my list.

well, yes... if you have some other dragons yet to collect, then it still remains a challenge... Neglecteds in particular considering the exact formulae isn't known

Well... event went well... and it's slowly coming to a close. So far my only qualm is not being able to catch a holly, but of course, if I did, what would I have to work towards? Having a collection of all the dragons is nice, but the challenge of getting them is what I believe keeps people here. Perhaps we should all be thankful we didn't catch a holly? xd.png

Hey, this year it won't come to a close through another 10 days of ornament collecting, decorating, and then tree judging and finding out who won the dragons and (hopefully) what they look like.

I hope TJ'll have at least one up on the thread so that we can all watch them develop and check out the adults thereafter without the whole site literally Viewing the winner's prize dragons and all the other babies on their scrolls to death forever afterward, out of curiosity, to see the exclusive dragons...

Yeah, I hope that we don't accidentally kill our winner's poor dragons. T'would be a shame.