TJ09

2010-12-25 - Merry Christmas

Can we not view anyone else's trees yet? This here from the page viewing my tree leads me to believe we should be able...

"Ornaments placed outside the area of the tree will not appear to other users."

But when?

When I first clicked on my tree page I remember seeing something about AFTER the contest you would be able to see other peoples on their scroll. It was just a line or 2 and didn't stay once I started messing with my tree. The present doesn't move and the bagged present does.

As far as the contest goes I see nothing wrong with a dragon being exclusive to the winner. It is a contest NOT a new dragon release. I am going to try for it and if I do not win so what? I have never been able to get the Trio either. I will also wait for further details from TJ and not start whining I want...I want. This is a fun contest to me. I plan to enjoy it

Ever stop to think the gold thing atop the tree badge might not be a STAR?

Edited by Sasha Mkai

I got an christmas present ohmy.gif

you know i got more presents on DC and Magistream then i had IRL (we are celebration the newyeare with presents more then christmas.)

After squinting at it, it actually looks like a chicken or duck... o.o;; To me, anyway.

I think it does, too. I'm using my iTouch, so it's able to zoom in on it pretty close.

Especially since there was a dragon designed specifically for TJ a couple years ago, but he said he wouldn't create it and add it to his scroll because he wouldn't add any dragons to the cave that weren't able to be collected by everybody.

I don't know about that.... there are a few "dragons" or "eggs" that not everybody can collect... most notable is the egg with the xd.png code, the egg with the <3 code and the egg with the code IHOP. There's also missingno...

Edited by Beta Wolf

Perhaps when the judging has started. Possibly to keep people from stealing others' tree designs.

I have all my ornaments off my tree in case others are able to view it. I have a nice idea and I don't want it being stolen.

Another reason could be to help keep judging impartial. There are plenty of people who would vote for their DC/RL friends... especially if that friend breeds for them a lot.

Missed the first day's ornaments. :/

Should've checked DC earlier.

Now... off to see if I can snag some eggs. Although for some reason I have the three "mystery" ones on the main cave arranged vertically instead of horizontally.

evening smile.gif

if anyone needs help getting new eggs PM me smile.gif

I'm more interested in getting a breeder to help me obtain a Holly Dragon egg since the breeding stops on Tuesday.

I'm more interested in getting a breeder to help me obtain a Holly Dragon egg since the breeding stops on Tuesday.

I second that!! Haven't seen a single one all day!!! Really wanting one! :-)

Not to crush your dreams because you might be the lucky few. But I highly doubt that you will be able to obtain a breeder. Especially since you've been here for a short time. There are other people who have been waiting two years or more to obtain a Holly. Myself included. So don't be to disappointed if it doesnt happen this year.

I have pretty much given up on Hollies until maybe some years in the future when enough have been bred to actually be a decent number that breed. Until then, I'll just keep picking up the holiday eggs for the year.

Wow, it was very easy for me to catch 2 eggs! Only 87 users online, and I was prepared for a difficult catch, but it was done in a few seconds! ohmy.gif

i'm very happy, that i managed to catch them quite fast biggrin.gif

merry Christmas and thanks a lot for this nice event! (and i'm so curious, how they will look like as adult!)

Edited by lamel

Another reason could be to help keep judging impartial. There are plenty of people who would vote for their DC/RL friends... especially if that friend breeds for them a lot.

Yep, that too. Either way, I'm still keeping the ornaments off my tree. I wonder what the next ornaments will look like. Geez, it's only day two and you could nearly fill the tree with ornaments. They'd better slow it down the next 10 days. blink.gif

I was hoping we could change the colour of the ornaments that would have been fun...then i could make our real life tree in small biggrin.gif (it's all in brown/gold colours with fluffy animals and fake snow). Every person coming this year is like ohmy.gif because it's big and not the usual colours but still really pretty.

I luf my tree hahahaha

my eggies died while I was sleeping, they become sick T__T and I'm in the limit and can't get more... oh well, I suck ...

Yep, that too. Either way, I'm still keeping the ornaments off my tree. I wonder what the next ornaments will look like. Geez, it's only day two and you could nearly fill the tree with ornaments. They'd better slow it down the next 10 days.  blink.gif

I keep fussing with my ornaments and switching them around. I wonder if we have to use all of them or if we can choose to use only some? I guess we'll find out when they give us more details.

I just unfogged the two Ribbon eggs I caught yesterday! So excited for them to hatch.

Edit: Szarwas, I am sorry that happened to you. sad.gif I'm scared of that happening to mine so I'm watching them like a hawk. You don't suck at all; eggs are getting an unusual amount of views this year.

Edited by inlaterdays

I keep fussing with my ornaments and switching them around. I wonder if we have to use all of them or if we can choose to use only some? I guess we'll find out when they give us more details. smile.gif

I just unfogged the two Ribbon eggs I caught yesterday! So excited for them to hatch.

Edit: Szarwas, I am sorry that happened to you. sad.gif I'm scared of that happening to mine so I'm watching them like a hawk. You don't suck at all; eggs are getting an unusual amount of views this year.

Really? I didn't realized that, as usually I have to ER them somewhere so they won't die because of low views ><;

I wonder if they disappear the lock will gone and I can get some next year... the egg is so... SHINY *w*

And thank You sad.gif I feel awful, never ever lost an egg because of sickness...

Szarwas, it's been happening a lot. I hope you can find some great friends willing to donate you one once the dead egg disappears. It'll take a lot of stretching, but it's doable.

On another note, the eggs are gorgeous biggrin.gif

Crazy! I put mine eggs on a few click sites and they were fine. Even newly catch ones. That's such a bummer! Hopefully you'll still manage to get some this year! I don't know how many breeders there are this year. *I had to freeze one of my snow angels to get the new ones, oh wells, they are adorable s2.*