sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I originally had Irah help Quinn from falling off a ledge but I guess I'll have to go back and edit that.

Zeditha: Could you give her more of a backstory? Maybe talk a bit about how she survived in the forest.

Edited by Booo

I hate doing history >.<

It's my general backstory in non-clan RPs. She learns to hunt and stuff, then learns to fly and travels to the setting of the RP. That's it: I never elaborate further than that.

If you really insist, I guess I could to some RP-style moments of her life alone in the forest, but otherwise I'm sticking with what I've got.

I just need the breed of the dragon and then your form should be set. smile.gif

I tend to critique the "she hatched and survived" stories to be unbelievable and not very descriptive but I'm not a mod here so if that's what you're set on then so be it. Good luck with the RP. smile.gif

It's usually alright because it doesn't have a major impact on the RP, if any they usually mention in the 'Extras' section. We have a few players who just put 'To be RPed' which is fine as well. smile.gif

I still can't open the link to the breeds of dragon, I'm sorry sad.gif But I did describe her fairly well, it should be enough to bring up a picture?

If it's really necessary, could someone please select the breed they best think matches my description?

Hm...what you described reminds me of the Nhiostrife Wyvern.

user posted image

There are some subtle differences such as it's extra set of wings and ears but I think it's the closest currently in the cave. The artist was kind enough to post some additional info if you're interested.

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Nhiostrife_Wyvern

Sharlykng: Oh, I didn't think of that. Thanks for clarifying.

That looks about right, except Zeditha would have four legs rather than two. Otherwise that would suit her description well biggrin.gif thanks!

Alright, edit the necessary parts of your form and then we're done smile.gif You'll have to wait for either LLD or me to approve before starting though, standard procedure and all.

okay! final form:

Username: Zeditha

Name: Zeditha

Type/Breed: Nhiostrife Wyvern, except she has four legs.

Power: Can control and breathe fire: she can also set herself on fire. She could surround someone else with fire as well.

Personality: She's quite nice if you're her friend, but indifferent to most creatures (including other dragons) unless you anger her. She's fairly easily angered and she fights viciously, so beware. She enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on other creatues, mostly on prey which she eats when they die from their wounds. She won't ever fight if she thinks she can't win.

Appearance: Long and thin with large wings, and ear-flaps like Toothless from 'How to Train Your Dragon'. Long neck and tail: she uses her tail as a whip sometimes. She is dark purple with wisps of blue, black and maroon.

Age/Stage: about 50 years, young adult.

History: Was abandoned as an egg in a forest. She survived by herself, learned to hunt and fight, and eventually found her wings and flew away.

Extra: meep

Hey guys - I'm one of the first who joined this RP waaaaaaay back in the day, and I just wanted to say...WOW. I'm impressed that people have kept it up and made it into a good story! Good on ya'll!

Eeerrrgg got writers block big time, need activity to step up to prevent this.

Lurkin around but with how slow the RP is going..... playing heck with my brains thing of scrambling details.

Yes, sorry about that; I'm having exams right now.

Username: Zeditha

Name: Zeditha

Type/Breed: Nhiostrife Wyvern, except she has four legs.

Power: Can control and breathe fire: she can also set herself on fire. She could surround someone else with fire as well.

Personality: She's quite nice if you're her friend, but indifferent to most creatures (including other dragons) unless you anger her. She's fairly easily angered and she fights viciously, so beware. She enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on other creatues, mostly on prey which she eats when they die from their wounds. She won't ever fight if she thinks she can't win.

Appearance: Long and thin with large wings, and ear-flaps like Toothless from 'How to Train Your Dragon'. Long neck and tail: she uses her tail as a whip sometimes. She is dark purple with wisps of blue, black and maroon.

Age/Stage: about 50 years, young adult.

History: Was abandoned as an egg in a forest. She survived by herself, learned to hunt and fight, and eventually found her wings and flew away.

Extra: meep

user posted image

I've posted some RP, not sure who's where though, I would appreciate it if someone spotted me

I'm not sure how to get Irah to notice her with what's currently going on. Maybe someone else could mention that they smell smoke and go investigate. Edited by Booo

If someone tells me where someone is, I can fly off and encounter them. I don't mind moving my character, I only posted RP there as a starting position.

Username: <wraitheon1>

Name: <Shtryke (Pronounced: Strike)>

Type/Breed: <Ice x Thunder>

Power: <can control ice and electricity, his strongest attack is his Ice-shock when he surrounds several spears of ice with electricity. However he can only control one of the two elements at one time (apart from his strongest attack) but the stronger the attack the more energy he uses so he only uses his Ice-Shock attack in dire times as it uses all of his energy. He can also fling the spikes from his tail as a way to attack but it leaves him unguarded for a moment as he need to aim carefully.>

Personality: <A caring male dragon who is passionate to those around him unless they establish a rivalry with him and is also easily angered. This male crossbreed will not tolerate teasing or bullying of any kind.>

Appearance: <Shtryke has an unusual look about him as he looks more like a thunder dragon than an Ice dragon, he has the agile look and wings of a thunder dragon, with the muscle and spines of an ice dragon. He has small spines on the tip of his tail which produce very small electric charged icicles. Shtryke also has small electric sparks that skitter across his wings when he is angered.>

Age/Stage: <Adult - 52 years>

History: <Shtryke was hatched to his parents Groudge (Pronouced: Grudge), his purebred thunder father and his purebred ice mother Raishka (Pronounced: Rie-Shka) and was raised by them until they disapeared, since then he has lived and survived alone, using his powers to aid him.>

Extra: <He has a long scar on his left shoulder to the center of his torso from a very old fight>

Hope this is okay >.<

Scratch is sort of waiting on Crusher to do something, so as long as he does not post, there is no real way I can contribute.

He could do something else if the situation called for it, but he'd have to finish tending to Crusher first.

If someone tells me where someone is, I can fly off and encounter them. I don't mind moving my character, I only posted RP there as a starting position.

Evil Crusher perhaps, I just hope LLD sees this. Everyone else in a cave where they planned on sleeping for the night... I'll post tomarrow!

Here's a recap for you, LLD:

Scratch and Quinn are helping Crusher with his wound. Sky hid in a hole till Irah came looking for him and Quorran and fled when Irah was distracted with talking to Quorran. Quorran's just discovered that he's gone and Sky is curled up in a hollow tree not that far in the forest. Zeditha caught a rabbit and ate it and now she needs someone to interact with her, possibly either the group or Evil Crusher.

So...yep. That's about it.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((Got a pm this might of fired back up. Just going to make it straight up clear, I simply can't RP in a RP that has weeks or regular week long breaks between posts. It needs to pick up if I'm to be able to stay in this.

Now...... what is all going on? All the past events have left my head. Again too much time between posts.))

Than you may to have to have someone else take over for you in the meantime. Right now the timing is very casual, it's become a waiting game for those who are still active. Thank you Dream for the recap.

Edited by Booo

You're welcome. smile.gif

I wonder what happened to the others? Like, y'know, sharlykng and rainface?

((Reading the recap, I've found somewhere to slot in xd.png))

Zeditha flew towards the edge of the forest. Sometimes there were deer in the clearing. She heard dragons moving below as she approached, so she dropped back into the trees and crept up. Clinging to a tree trunk, she watched from the shadows as a dragon ran into a hollow tree. She could hear others coming, so she bounced onto the tree Sky was in and climbed onto a branch, hidden by leaves.