sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Here. School is hectic, I don't have much time to draw as well >~<"

Im i accepted O.O

I'm free to RP again but I'd prefer someone else post before me so I have more material to work from.

I'll just assume that they've reached their underground hideout. I guess two things can result from this: one of the other dragons/hatchlings find him and stops him from flying longer than he intended or Evil Crusher could find them.

I'm starting to think that having Evil Crusher find them won't be such a bad idea...things have been so quiet lately. xd.png

Roll call, who's still here?

I wasn't really around, but am back...

I'm really sorry guys, I won't let it slip again.

No worries Coryn, there was a lull in January so no one was really around. I hope Irah's remark can get the ball rolling somehow.

Oh, activity has sprung up.

Um....Waltzer you'd need your character to make a deal with evil Crusher, he won't just take one in, he'd rather inflict agony on anything with sentience, just his current character he'd skin you alive and watch with giddiness as you scream in pain. Make a deal with him and he keeps to his agreements, just the deal's gotta be good to him too.

Deal.......... well that's up to your character, just one wrong move might lead to maiming. Him not killing characters every time he meets others is already out of character for him lol. You could say I already have a leash on him almost..... all the time.

Maybe Evil crusher could see good crusher nearby and ask about him. and sky could be like "I'll spy on them for you so you can kill them when the time is right if you don't beat me to death."

Anyone in touch with Sharlykng? We should give her a chance to catch up.

Hey guys, whats the world that this story is taking place in called? I'm doing a project where I try to get dragons based on all my RP characters.

@Melomancer Uh...I don't think Sky's the type to double-cross his friends. Then again, he isn't exactly the most friendliest hatchling ever.

Sorry for disappearing again. I was actually kind of afraid to come back onto the forums...

Sorry, sorry! I'm really really busy now... Til March actually, so LLD has control of my charrie when needed. smile.gif

Wait... That was Evil Crusher? Swooping in like the Batman and telling everyone not to fly? Seriously...?

I expected something a bit longer in terms of time since rejoining th his next appearance, but okay... Should be doing a post in a bit.

Evil Crusher is not one for.... ruling, nor does he want to, he'll do some seemingly strange things, he knows that they want to take to the air, and he did not say they'd be safe for sure, remember your talking about a dragon who's got ability's to shift the ground at GoN levels of power.

Sorry about my pace here, when ever I do check regularly no one posts for a few days after mine often.

Username: Zeditha

Name: Zeditha

Type/Breed: She isn't exactly any specific type of dragon... element fire

Power: Can control and breathe fire: she can also set herself on fire. She could surround someone else with fire as well.

Personality: Slightly evil, otherwise will depend what mood I'm in.

Appearance: Long and thin with large wings, and ear-flaps like Toothless from 'How to Train Your Dragon'. Long neck and tail: she uses her tail as a whip sometimes. She is dark purple with wisps of blue, black and maroon.

Age/Stage: about 50 years, young adult.

History: Was abandoned as an egg in a forest. She survived by herself, learned to hunt and fight, and eventually found her wings and flew away.

Extra: This is my first RP here, I have RPd in other places but I don't know how stuff works around here. So if anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Edited by Zeditha

Hie Zeditha! Do me a favour please, and scroll through this link to find a dragon species that closely resembles your character. We have to use dragons from the cave because this RP is based on DC, and in the DC RP section, therefore we use DC dragons, albeit with some alterations to them.

I need a better personality description other than 'slightly evil'. I myself think my character Artemis can be evil in a mischievous kind of way, but not all the time. 'Evil' is a really vague term as well, what makes her 'evil'? Dark thoughts, bloodthirsty, selfish and uncaring, opportunist, takes advantage of everyone, that kind of thing? We need a rough idea of what she'll be like in the story so we'll know how to react and respond to her in the RP. It's a guideline of sorts, most of us don't follow it but we still need it. smile.gif

Thanks!

Okay! I moved the character sheet to OOC, I'll probably be posting here again in a bit!

user posted image

Hi! Welcome to the RP. smile.gif

okay! I will take advice into account and redo character sheet.

Here it is:

Username: Zeditha

Name: Zeditha

Type/Breed: I can't open the link sad.gif I'll update this later when I'm on a different computer

Power: Can control and breathe fire: she can also set herself on fire. She could surround someone else with fire as well.

Personality: She's quite nice if you're her friend, but indifferent to most creatures (including other dragons) unless you anger her. She's fairly easily angered and she fights viciously, so beware. She enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on other creatues, mostly on prey which she eats when they die from their wounds. She won't ever fight if she thinks she can't win.

Appearance: Long and thin with large wings, and ear-flaps like Toothless from 'How to Train Your Dragon'. Long neck and tail: she uses her tail as a whip sometimes. She is dark purple with wisps of blue, black and maroon.

Age/Stage: about 50 years, young adult.

History: Was abandoned as an egg in a forest. She survived by herself, learned to hunt and fight, and eventually found her wings and flew away.

Extra: This is my first RP here, I have RPd in other places but I don't know how stuff works around here. So if anyone can help, it would be appreciated.