sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

It for the most part looks good, little simple would prefer if it could be fleshed out a little more but, otherwise its good that I can see. Approved.

There.

With a strong recommendation of lurking around in other RP's as well tacked on.

Yes. Your form has been approved, you can start role-playing. smile.gif

Forum Name:Waltzer

Dragon Name:Soul

Breed:Gold

Image:user posted image

Appearance:Soul looks exactly like any other gold dragon with the exception of his blue eyes,which he inherited from his mother and a sharper tale which he inherited from his father

Personality:Soul is a friendly,kind-hearted dragon.He is loyal to his friends and would sacrifice his life to save his beloved ones ,can sometimes be arrogant about his 'Gold' lineage and is more importantly charismatic.

Powers:Soul can change his body colors into black and white on his will which can help him sneak past enemies and get into enemy territory undetected.

History:Soul,naturally as a Gold dragon,was raised in a rich family,he hated the quiet rich life and decided to go in an adventure to seek victory and glory,however during his adventure he was caught and was about to get his body cut to pieces,he managed to escape in the last second by shifting his colors and running away undetected.

He is now on the run from that town being chased by people who want to kill him,and when he escapes he will meet you guys.

Extra:N/A

The only thing I can see here is..... whats the draw back to his power? Can he do it forever? Is he limited, what about shades of white and black?

Just a suggestion: maybe we should slow down with recruiting new players for now? All these rescues happening at once is getting kind of ridiculous and I would like to move on with the story. No hard feelings Natukiro. smile.gif Edited by Booo

Don't worry, I'm not that emotional ( to be exact, people say I'm dense) I can understand too.

True, story has a hard time moving with new characters showing up left right and center.

And all shades of black and white..... for a hour... just out of wonder does he change like the pigment in his scales or a magic field form fits around him making him the shades of black and white or....?

Can't we just say that Crusher found Quinn while everyone was on their way home? It will make things move a lot quicker and we can stick to our original plan. Edited by Booo

True we could say the home very close by for story's sake. The home is a entrance to a tunnel network and they could be right by one of the entrances.

Sorry for not replying. sad.gif School's started and stuff. I'll try to post tomorrow. It's late right now.

True we could say the home very close by for story's sake. The home is a entrance to a tunnel network and they could be right by one of the entrances.

Alright, they probably can't travel very far due to a few injured party members. I'll let you decide where they're headed, I keep forgetting where they are at the moment.

Edit: Forgot to mention I've also got school stuff happening. dry.gif

Edited by Booo

It is from his scales not magic spell,he can use it for more than a hour but,it would make him tired and maybe even kill him

Hey! Can I join? biggrin.gif

Username: Fiirewolvar

Name: Fia

Type/Breed: Sweetling

Power: Very fast running and high jumping. Can run for about 5 seconds before getting exhausted, and can jump once or twice. Any more than that, and she may collapse. By 'very fast', I mean like a cheetah, and by 'high', I mean about 3 metres. Her normal running is as fast as a human running and she can keep this up for a while. (Many details xd.png)

Personality: She is a rather sweet hatchling, as the breed name suggests, caring about others a lot, though not beyond herself - if it was her or someone else, she'd choose herself. She's a little shy but great fun to be around, and is always very optimistic. She gets scared easily however, though will act brave and try to calm other dragons down.

Appearance: Like a normal mature sweetling - though a bit smaller, and with more fur.

Age/Stage: She's an older mature hatchling.

History: Fia was brought up like most sweetlings, living a nice life, until one day a gigantic Geode dragon came storming into the cave, taking all the food and demanding that Fia's parents give her up to him. They refused and he attacked them, killing her father while her mother grabbed her and escaped. They lived in the wild for a while, until a hunter shot Fia's mum. Fia, desperate for the kind of things she'd suffered not to happen to any other dragons, immediately went to join this group of rebels, and it lead her to where she is today.

Extra: She has a fear of Geode dragons and humans, and is most likely to flee upon seeing either of those things.

I hope I explained the power enough xd.png I don't want it to be too overpowered...

Where should I start? As in, should I be in a specific place or what?

The speed of a human at normal? Then again she can have large spurts of speed. Um... yeah, approved smile.gif

As for how to start.... me brain dead atm lol, sorry

Sharlykng, what colour is Artemis?

user posted image

I've drawn her before.

Looks like I'll be busy till the end of the semester, sorry gang...

Sarlykng: That's not at all how I pictured her. Neat!

I'm pretty busy right now and need to focus on getting work done. And Naturiko, remember to use brackets if you're posting OOC in the RP. smile.gif