sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Uh, Zeditha, you're posting at the wrong thread. This is the OoC (Out of Character) thread.You're supposed to post at the IC thread. happy.gif Edited by Dream_Dragon

... a few posts a week.... RP's tend to lose steam and die at that pace.

Not sure though about passing my characters to someone else for now. Most worried about Evil Crusher. One would have to balance his hunger for chaos with still making the RP.... RP able lol. As he can litterly upturn the entire area if he chose too (but that would not provide him with last enjoyment if everything was dead.) and if one was to take him over for a bit I'd have to reveal his weakness (which he does have but its not one many would guess)

Good Crusher is haunted by his past (he used to be just like Evil Crusher till his weakness was made use of, only with out the powers besides cloak and his screech) and might be taking his responsibility to defend life a bit too strongly. Each death hurts him though he tries to hide it. He's pushed his urge to find a mate to the side for now with his evil counter part around. He will scowled those that screw up however he's not abusive with it. He's a caring magi and can almost fight tooth and claw with his counter part but lacks the bone plating and thus always loses. But Evil Crusher spares him to watch him suffer as other die around him.

But at the current pace I can't RP with that. Its far too 'casual'. I need commitment (one post a day, not that hard I'm able to do this through high school and I'm working now.) if I'm to continue to RP here.

Edited by little lost dragon

I can try that. With a shy character like Sky Shiner, it's hard to do much without breaking his personality. I've been a little tempted to make another character lately. A character that's not an introvert. (Nope, not Sour Sparkle or Glower Gloo. Those were added on a whim and I had completely no idea how to RP them...)

Would it be okay if I were to make another character? (Note the "if". It's night time right now and sometimes, I end up making decisions at night which I would think is stupid the next day)

Try..................... which part? Lol there's 2 characters and a requirement if I'm to continue..... I do not know to which your talking about.

If your talking about giving Evil Crusher a shot, due up a example RP paragraph, say a hatchling broke the term of no flying, got spotted and ends up leading Evil Crusher to the group that was sleeping. What would he do? Go into detail his thoughts and actions (but if he strikes no need to go into the gore details)

No, no, no, I was talking about adding another character altogether. happy.gif I mean, Sky's really shy so I thought having a character that wasn't would be nice.

Username: <wraitheon1>

Name: <Shtryke (Pronounced: Strike)>

Type/Breed: <Ice x Thunder>

Power: <can control ice and electricity, his strongest attack is his Ice-shock when he surrounds several spears of ice with electricity. However he can only control one of the two elements at one time (apart from his strongest attack) but the stronger the attack the more energy he uses so he only uses his Ice-Shock attack in dire times as it uses all of his energy. He can also fling the spikes from his tail as a way to attack but it leaves him unguarded for a moment as he need to aim carefully.>

Personality: <A caring male dragon who is passionate to those around him unless they establish a rivalry with him and is also easily angered. This male crossbreed will not tolerate teasing or bullying of any kind.>

Appearance: <Shtryke has an unusual look about him as he looks more like a thunder dragon than an Ice dragon, he has the agile look and wings of a thunder dragon, with the muscle and spines of an ice dragon. He has small spines on the tip of his tail which produce very small electric charged icicles. Shtryke also has small electric sparks that skitter across his wings when he is angered.>

Age/Stage: <Adult - 52 years>

History: <Shtryke was hatched to his parents Groudge (Pronouced: Grudge), his purebred thunder father and his purebred ice mother Raishka (Pronounced: Rie-Shka) and was raised by them until they disapeared, since then he has lived and survived alone, using his powers to aid him.>

Extra: <He has a long scar on his left shoulder to the center of his torso from a very old fight>

Hope this is okay >.<

was I ever accepted?

I doubt it. the RP is really slow right now and I'm not sure if their even accepting at this point.

You're welcome. smile.gif

I wonder what happened to the others? Like, y'know, sharlykng and rainface?

Sharlykng said she was taking a break til March and hasn't returned since. No idea what rainface is up to.

Edit: Oh and everyone else is waiting on LLD, including me.

Edited by Booo

Hold on, you're waiting on LLD? I thought Irah was talking to Quorran, who's owned by Melomancer, who has already replied.

I was going to let LLD catch up before continuing but I guess it isn't fair for Melomancer to wait either.

I'd post but till commitment picks up to a post a day (which is not that hard) I simply can't as it become non-enjoyable and a bit of a chore which.... not fun.

If anyone wants to take over my characters let me know, however for Evil Crusher if someone wants to take him over for now got to give me a example paragraph of a situation with him doing his thing with the group.

I understand. Good Crusher I can RP but only if no one else wants to.

If you can please post something with Good Crusher, Coryn and has been waiting for over a month now... Also I can ask sharlykng if she's still interested in Artemis.

Edited by Booo

Example paragraph:

Evil crusher went over to the group and offered them drugs. "C'mon kids, do drugs. it makes you cool. after that, get into my van. I have candy."

Is this evil enough? xd.png

Edit: I personally don't think I would be able to handle him, but if you're going on hiatus or something, I think it would be good to get somebody else to control evil crusher.

Edited by Melomancer

@Boo

Alrighty,

Good Crusher is haunted by his past (he used to be just like Evil Crusher till his weakness was made use of, only with out the powers besides cloak and his screech) and might be taking his responsibility to defend life a bit too strongly. Each death hurts him though he tries to hide it. He's pushed his urge to find a mate to the side for now with his evil counter part around. He will scold those that screw up however he's not abusive with it. He's a caring magi and can almost fight tooth and claw with his counter part but lacks the bone plating and thus always loses. But Evil Crusher spares him to watch him suffer as other die around him.

@Melomancer

Nope, I said paragraph, thus you must describe his actions thoughts and such and him reacting to what the group responds with.

He's the kind of evil that is cruel, sadistic and does what he does purely for his own enjoyment. He will skin a hatchling alive just to watch in glee at its suffering and cry's of agony. He will stab a adult with his tail (that has 3 spike like things as he's part vamp) and twist just to hear the scream of agony. He will impose deals and rules that harm those that accept more then him just so he can watch them struggle. He cares for no one unless he thinks they can provide him what he wants. He does not care for power and might even team up with the good guys to over throw a power hungry foe. But all in all, others pain is his entertainment. And he's got the power of GoN as well (community voted I must stress, not my idea)

Edited by little lost dragon

Ok, I'll try my best. But I'm curious, how did his evil self get so much power in the first place?

@LLD

Yeah, I knew for sure that was inaedaquate. It was just kind of a joke.xd.png

@Boo

He stole then from a GoN, if I remember correctly.

Yeah Evil Crusher in a sub plot stole a GoN's powers. In said sub plot I had it planned so that way he'd only have them temporarily. However the community back then voted for him to keep those powers and make him the new main villain of the RP, even though he has no agenda or anything.

How did he steal it?

Edit: This just in sharlykng is really busy so I'll be RPing Artemis as well. I hope I don't mess up. unsure.gif

Edit 2: I think thesaurus.com is broken. I looked up synonyms for "saw" and I got "axiom, gnome, daffodil..."

Edited by Booo

The GoN (I forget her name atm) was about to die and was about to release her powers back into the earth. However Evil Crusher who was the cause of her close to death state was waiting for her to do just that and before she could send her powers into the ground. He got in the way catching them.

The ultra rare dragon that can only be summoned by the tri magma thunder and ice dragons.

I tried reading the RP in it's early stages and WOW was it awful! Do yourself a favor and do NOT read anywhere in the first 200 pages. Some people just don't know how to rp, let alone read a book... but I'm glad it's not like that anymore thanks to you guys.

The GoN (I forget her name atm) was about to die and was about to release her powers back into the earth. However Evil Crusher who was the cause of her close to death state was waiting for her to do just that and before she could send her powers into the ground. He got in the way catching them.

Well that's a dirty move, I bet she was pissed! I'm kind of sad to see you go tbh...

Edited by Booo

I'll still be around just can't rp here till it active and steady enough so I can stay in it and it not be a chore lol.

And yes shed was very ticked off. He let her live so she could see her powers used to make the volcano.

Oh, interesting...sorry I have another question. Since all the approvers are mostly inactive can I be trusted to take over?

Currently writing a thing, I should have it up tomarrow or Thursday.