sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Username: Melomancer

Name: Quorran

Type/Breed: Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Power: He has poisonous, paralysing barbs on his feet( not really a power, the description said that all bright breasted wyverns have these) He can emit a sonic screan that can shatter glass. His main power is his voice, which he can throw, and impersonate several animals.However,he can only throw it around 15 metres, so he has to be close to use it. He can make bird calls, for most jungle and forest birds. He can't do anything aquatic or anything from the mountains: e.g: penguins, eagles, swamp storks. And his sonic screech will make his voice sore for the day, so the more he uses it, the weaker it gets and the longer it takes for his voice to feel better.

Personality: He loves to sing, taking great pride in his voice. He is vain and argumentative, but cares deply for those he calls friends.

Appearance: Instead of the usual green and orange for his plumage and chest, his feathers are a light crimson and his chest is light blue.

Age/Stage: Mature hatchling.

History: He was raised by a rich family, who bought him from a trader for his exotic coloring. However, he was loud and obnoxious, and was quickly thrown out into the streets. There, he found an opera house and discovered the world of singing. Taking to the forest outside the town, he now explores the world, looking for someone who appreciates his talents.

Extra: For anyone wondering, yes, I totally based him off a crimson Qurupeco from monster hunter.

Good morning, and yes approved

That was one thing I forgot to ask (or maybe I had asked but nobody answered and forgot about it? Or maybe someone did answer but I forgot?). How did Evil Crusher end up with the same name as Crusher?

They have the same name because there the same dragon. Evil Crusher is what Crusher used to be before his weakness was used. The reason Evil Crusher is back is largely due to the community wanting the evil side of him back so Evil Crusher was back from another dimension via portal into the RP's current.

You could say Evil Crusher is the currupted version of good Crusher. Evil is the bone platted vamp like and the good is the magi. And that's cause when Good Crusher turned good, he was given his body with out the out the curruption another vamp had done to his egg (the magi magic went into his cloak and bone platting that is lacking on the magi Crusher.

All in all the whole situation haunts Good Crusher as he's fighting his old self, and not in his head where everyone is safe from his evil self.

You could say, he feels responcible for all the deaths Evil Crusher causes as technecly, there the same dragon just, from 2 different universes.

And the worst part, Evil one is more experenced then the good as the evil one came from a later time line in that universe.

Thank you so much for the explanation! It helps a lot. biggrin.gif I'm guessing Crusher never told the others who Evil Crusher really was? tongue.gif

Also, the dragons have a home? I thought they were on a quest or something. Or do you mean a temporary place for them to stay? Pardon my questions, I'm just a bit confused. unsure.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I'm pretty sure he has but I guess it slipped from there minds? There Hatchlings after all.

And yes they have a home, just haven't returned to it for a long time after setting off for the quest.

I'll wait for Sharlykng before posting. In the meantime I'll think about how to include Melomancer...

Whoops, sorry! I got caught up in Christmas-y stuff.

Off topic, but Melomancer, did you ask permission from the artist for your current avatar? It's very familiar to me, and after checking the threads, it's drawn by Playdoh (friend of mine), and you're not the one who requested for the picture. Did you ask Daciana_Adena whether you can use it?

Will edit this post with an update for the OP.

Updated!

Edited by sharlykng

Sorry for not posting guys, but I'm not entirely sure what to do with Sky...he's just so quiet and he usually doesn't interact with anyone, which is the problem. >.<

Sorry everyone, but I am leaving for three days. Sorry for the short notice. If you want to wait, do so; if not, try not to do too much without me being around. Thanks and see you later.

Edited by Coryn02

Username: natukiro>

Name: <Quinn>

Type/Breed: <solstice dragon>

Power: <she has ice breaths which is strengthened during freezing days and weakens when warmed, snow covers her back during summer to keep her in good condition, in summer when she tries to make snow, it appears as mist. She can't make really big critters freeze in ice until she gets bigger>

Personality: <she is soft and gentle and tends to stay out of fights, easily over whelmed by others and can be dyed in any color quickly( be influenced by others quickly)>

Appearance: <her body is slimmer then most, her eyes are baby blue, her wing skin is thin and looks kind of see through but she can fly like any others>

Age/Stage: <hatchling >

History: <her egg was found in the middle of of a snowstorm when a red dragon adopted her, her egg had ice all over it and even for a dragon made for a snow, she looked half dead when she came out. After her foster mother went out hunting on the fourth day of her hatching, only to never return. A few days after that she began to leave her cave and thats where she is at the moment >

Extra: <>

Username: natukiro>

Name: <Quinn>

Type/Breed: <solstice dragon>

Power: <she has ice breaths which is strengthened during freezing days and weakens when warmed, snow covers her back during summer to keep her in good condition, in summer when she tries to make snow, it appears as mist. She can't make really big critters freeze in ice until she gets bigger>

Personality: <she is soft and gentle and tends to stay out of fights, easily over whelmed by others and can be dyed in any color quickly( be influenced by others quickly)>

Appearance: <her body is slimmer then most, her eyes are baby blue, her wing skin is thin and looks kind of see through but she can fly like any others>

Age/Stage: <hatchling >

History: <her egg was found in the middle of of a snowstorm when a red dragon adopted her, her egg had ice all over it and even for a dragon made for a snow, she looked half dead when she came out. After her foster mother went out hunting on the fourth day of her hatching, only to never return. A few days after that she began to leave her cave and thats where she is at the moment >

Extra: <>

It for the most part looks good, little simple would prefer if it could be fleshed out a little more but, otherwise its good that I can see. Approved.

Hm...maybe we could skip forward a few weeks once the current ordeal is dealt with and have them near the alpine somewhere. But I don't know, my ideas are usually bad ones and I'm SO stuck on what to write. :/

Poor Sky...this can only lead to even more mood swings. xd.png

Also, Melomancer, how does Quorran know Artemis' name?

IDK, Booo, I'll just go along with whatever you guys do.

So am I accepted?

That is for LLD or Sharly (I think) to decide.

You may also want some experience first, seeing as this is probably your first time RPing on the forums... Do some reading on the RP; it helps.

Craaaapppp. I jut made a fool of myself. I misread and I thought that crusher mentioned artemis's name. I'll go edit it. I'm sorry!(also, school is starting for me tomorrow, and I'll only be able to RP on weekends, could someone take over my characters in the meantime?)

Lol, it's fine, those are minor mistakes. Mom dragged me to her office to do some data entry she needed help on; 3 months of entering sales and debit is not fun, I tell you!

As for approval status, as long as any of the approvers say the okay, you can start role-playing. List of approvers is in the OP, currently the active ones are me and LLD.