sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

I see. Whelp, have fun over there, I guess, and see you tomorrow if that is the case.

Melomancer, you don't necessarily have to read all 650 pages. xd.png That is a really huge number. Luckily for you, we did a reset of the role play two pages back, starting from this post, in which we timeskipped to about two years later.

Recap? There's this super evil and sadistic dragon called Evil Crusher (who is apparently the counterpart of good Crusher) and, let's just say that he used to be only able to project his voice off objects, cloak, and have good tooth and claw combat skills but now he's even more powerful than before since he stole the powers of a GoN.

I basically repeated what LLD said. Well, some of it. Quoting is way easier. biggrin.gif

Right now Evil Crusher is elsewhere for now to allow the RP to get up again.

As for why Evil Crusher is so dang powerful now is a bit of a long story.

He was at first only made to be a cheap villain to get the RP going, back then all he could do was project his voice off objects and cloak and very skilled in tooth and claw combat with bone platting growing on his scales rendering tooth and claw against him useless. However he had no magic ability beyond cloaking. But as time went on a sub plot was approved for him to steal a GoN's powers. That was my idea, but the community from then decided that he should become the main RP villain, and to keep said powers and it was voted so. Again, not my idea and I made sure they knew that.

As a result now we have a very skilled in tooth and claw combat, and the magic power of a GoN rolled into a character who will skin you alive just to make you scream for his own entertainment, yes thats how cruel he can be. He does have a weakness however but hardly anyone try's to use it. And no its nothing to do with combat.

So now our little group of dragons are on a quest to find something that can apparently defeat Evil Crusher. Sadly, he isn't ticklish. xd.png

I guess we're still trying to decide what that ancient, magical, special thing is...right guys?

Did I get anything wrong? I hope not. xP

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Yep! Then you just have to wait for LLD or sharlykng (or rainface but she vanished a long time ago...) to make an approval. happy.gif

Username: Melomancer

Name: Quorran

Type/Breed: Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Power: He has poisonous, paralysing barbs on his feet( not really a power, the description said that all bright breasted wyverns have these) He can emit a sonic screan that can shatter glass. His main power is his voice, which he can throw, and impersonate several animals.However,he can only throw it around 15 metres, so he has to be close to use it. He can make bird calls, for most jungle and forest birds. He can't do anything aquatic or anything from the mountains: e.g: penguins, eagles, swamp storks. And his sonic screech will make his voice sore for the day, so the more he uses it, the weaker it gets and the longer it takes for his voice to feel better.

Personality: He loves to sing, taking great pride in his voice. He is vain and argumentative, but cares deply for those he calls friends.

Appearance: Instead of the usual green and orange for his plumage and chest, his feathers are a light crimson and his chest is light blue.

Age/Stage: Mature hatchling.

History: He was raised by a rich family, who bought him from a trader for his exotic coloring. However, he was loud and obnoxious, and was quickly thrown out into the streets. There, he found an opera house and discovered the world of singing. Taking to the forest outside the town, he now explores the world, looking for someone who appreciates his talents.

Extra: For anyone wondering, yes, I totally based him off a crimson Qurupeco from monster hunter.

Edited by Melomancer

Type/Breed: Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Power: He has poisonous barbs on his feet( not really a power, the description said that all bright breasted wyverns have these) He can emit a sonic screan that can shatter glass. His main power is his voice, which he can throw, and impersonate several animals.

Personality: He loves to sing, taking great pride in his voice. He is vain and argumentative, but cares deply for those he calls friends.

Appearance: Instead of the usual green and orange for his plumage and chest, his feathers are a light crimson and his chest is light blue.

History: He was raised by a rich family, who bought him from a trader for his exotic coloring. However, he was loud and obnoxious, and was quickly thrown out into the streets. There, he found an opera house and discovered the world of singing. Taking to the forest outside the town, he now explores the world, looking for someone who appreciates his talents.

Extra: For anyone wondering, yes, I totally based him off a crimson Qurupeco from monster hunter.

Do operas even exist yet? Plus, we're in medieval times, so I dunno if people want to be real friendly to dragons.

I think there were like, bars and taverns and stuff? and in rich cities there were theaters?Or maybe I confused that with another time period.. And bright breasted wyverns are human sized when full grown, so as babies, I'm pretty sure they'd be considered an exotic pet, like keeping a pet wolf or tiger or something.

Yeah, that is true. After all, dragons in the New World were probably better known than tigers were to them (in the DC universe).

And since that dragon grew up with people and was cultured, he could definetly become involved in human activities.

I hate to be "that guy" but I think the OP really needs to be updated.

Well, I know that there are...4 active players...3 (maybe more? God knows how many people poofed) inactive...

That makes 7, I guess? Unless I count you, which would be 8.

Assuming that I'm right, of course. All in all, though, I think there's only 4 (soon-to-be 5) active players at the moment.

Type/Breed:  Bright-Breasted Wyvern

Power: He has poisonous barbs on his feet( not really a power, the description said that all bright breasted wyverns have these) He can emit a sonic screan that can shatter glass. His main power is his voice, which he can throw, and impersonate several animals.

Good morning, before this is approved,

For his power(s) could we have more details on it? How far can he throw his voice? What animals can he impersonate? And what are the setbacks when using these powers?

Edited by little lost dragon

Well, he can throw it around 15 metres, so he has to be close to use it. He can make bird calls, for most jungle and forest birds. He can't do anything aquatic or anything from the mountains: e.g: penguins, eagles, swamp storks. And his sonic screech will make his voice sore for the day, so the more he uses it, the weaker it gets and the longer it takes for his voice to feel better.

( I really hope someone joins with a horse dragon so I can make a " my voice is a little horse/ hoarse joke)

Edited by Melomancer

So, how many people are in this RP? The inactive ones included

Gee, I really don't know. That would be a lot of people, though.

Well, according to the date of the OP, it was started on...

...28th February 2009?! *Whistles* That's a long time.

I believe that there was once another RP in the Freeform Role Plays section that had more, though. Greenfield, wasn't it? It had, like, 1000+ pages, if I'm not mistaken. I think that's why they restarted the RP. xd.png

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Well, he can throw it around 15 metres, so he has to be close to use it. He can make bird calls, for most jungle and forest birds. He can't do anything aquatic or anything from the mountains: e.g: penguins, eagles, swamp storks. And his sonic screech will make his voice sore for the day, so the more he uses it, the weaker it gets and the longer it takes for his voice to feel better.

( I really hope someone joins with a horse dragon so I can make a " my voice is a little horse/ hoarse joke)

Alrighty, could you edit your sheet to include that? And the last thing I can see...... I'm guessing his poison barbs are slowing down/paralyzing sort of deal?

And as for the RP and how long its been going for, its been going for a long time yes however lets just say, that I can count, most of you (few exeptions) are the 3-4th batch of users here. So really the RP has not been solid for the 600+ pages lol.

right, edited. goodnight! I'll see you guys in the morning.(i wasn't sure about the poison. the wiki didn't specify, so i'll go with your guess, that's pretty good.)

I do remember it being REALLY busy about a year or two ago, when we had close to 20 active players.

PS. I really should clean up the OP. Who are the active people again? tongue.gif

Me! Oh, and if you're gonna update the OP, do remove Sour Sparkle's and Glower Gloo's character sheets. :3